|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

scary wrote:
An O'Reilley report on FOX, and we should be aware. You conservatives are all alike. Your type of leadership destroys the economy under republican leadership, start a costly war in Iraq resulting in both lives lost and money spent, but be aware of some guy talking about cultural diversity. Yet you will listen to OReilley and Limbaugh spew their anti American BS making millions just so your type can just eat up everything that they spew. They make millions off of you fools. Then you have Jack. You hate the President of America, elected by the citizens of this country, because why? He is a Nignog? America doesn't need morons like you Jack. You are the worst example of an american. Canada is close. Get out. One can disagree and debate, but your kind of hate is what's wrong with America. Your name fits though, since you are a big D!ck.
So you like that they are brainwashing people to believe this nonsense and to fuel the fire with racism? That is why this country is so divided. If a white man that was hired through the USDA to brainwash people to chant, and repeat after him that Blacks are the devil, it would be on every channel in the country!!! But, this can go on, and just because FOX got the story it is not real or not happening everyday? Have some sense!! There is a professor in Florida that made her students sign a card saying that they would vote for Obama and all democrats, that isn't using her power of athority over young minds and new voters? Pathetic, this video was recorded it wasn't altered this is what Americans are being taught. It is WRONG!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Be aware wrote:
<quoted text>So you like that they are brainwashing people to believe this nonsense and to fuel the fire with racism? That is why this country is so divided. If a white man that was hired through the USDA to brainwash people to chant, and repeat after him that Blacks are the devil, it would be on every channel in the country!!! But, this can go on, and just because FOX got the story it is not real or not happening everyday? Have some sense!! There is a professor in Florida that made her students sign a card saying that they would vote for Obama and all democrats, that isn't using her power of athority over young minds and new voters? Pathetic, this video was recorded it wasn't altered this is what Americans are being taught. It is WRONG!
What about the woman who said she voted 6 times for Obama. When asked about the legality of it She said it was the Right thing to do. I will not mention race.
scary

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

You Conservative Republicans watch Fox which is the only right wing TV channel, why can't you watch all the others like MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, those are the ones to watch to be brainwashed into believing our wonderful President and Democrat Senate, that will spend our way into oblivion and tax us to our last penny, should be the only way to think it is OK. I love having my taxes raised just as much as our deficit, and to have the unions taken care of, and more people on welfare and food stamps. Isn't it great how much our President has lied and not one of us liberals will complain because we get all our propaganda information from the channels I mentioned.
Be aware

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

scary wrote:
You Conservative Republicans watch Fox which is the only right wing TV channel, why can't you watch all the others like MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, those are the ones to watch to be brainwashed into believing our wonderful President and Democrat Senate, that will spend our way into oblivion and tax us to our last penny, should be the only way to think it is OK. I love having my taxes raised just as much as our deficit, and to have the unions taken care of, and more people on welfare and food stamps. Isn't it great how much our President has lied and not one of us liberals will complain because we get all our propaganda information from the channels I mentioned.
So why haven't you heard about this story from the aboved mentioned stations?
david

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

HAHA FOX NEWS. What a joke!

WAKE UP.
Steaming

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Now hearing about how Obama wants to cut SS and Medicare.Overhaul the system first by doing away with all the fraud.I know people that get disability for the stupidest things,collect at least $1200 a month and still get to work a full time job.You shouldn't be able to do both!!!!! Plain greed!!!!
Two cents

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Smithnwesson wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the woman who said she voted 6 times for Obama. When asked about the legality of it She said it was the Right thing to do. I will not mention race.
Coon?
100 percent

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

The 1 percenters are ruining this country.
change

Garden City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Obama is doing an awesome job!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbia Daze '14 36 min complainers 30
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min bushi 49,259
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr whatitis 3,911
Construction Quote for Patio Cover (Jul '13) 19 hr Rocco 3
Would you vote to raise your taxes? Wed Combine gov services 12
Tiny's Wed Devin 5
Farmers Inn (May '13) Wed Jose 21

Search the Columbia Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••