Midwest Carpet Cleaning Eric Frierdich Eric Frierdich

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WARNING

Omaha, NE

#1 Nov 13, 2011
The guy that works with this company is very unsafe and appears to be the kind of person you absolutly do not want in your home . Not the owner eric. His employee, not sure what his name is maybe someone can could share this information.
That is why

Waterloo, IL

#2 Nov 13, 2011
WARNING wrote:
The guy that works with this company is very unsafe and appears to be the kind of person you absolutly do not want in your home . Not the owner eric. His employee, not sure what his name is maybe someone can could share this information.
If you looking for someone that dose a great job and is resonable I use clemdry his name is Terry and his son dose it also great to work with they do all my rentals and my personal house they are located in Columbia.
not true

Waterloo, IL

#3 Nov 13, 2011
i have used this company over and over they are very safe and do the best work. sounds like a jealous complaint.did you contact eric and talk to him about this.?
THE BEST

Waterloo, IL

#4 Nov 13, 2011
Why would someone start a topic such as this instead of taking it up with the company? I have a good idea ! Welcome to this wonderful site. Midwest Carpet has cleaned many of my propertys and nothing but the best results.!
qwsft

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2011
Timberland is the best.
please

Waterloo, IL

#6 Nov 13, 2011
WARNING wrote:
you start a topic, post Eric's name twice in the title.. say it's NOT Eric that is the problem... and leave no information on the person you believe to be unsafe.

Did you have Eric's company in your home? How do you know this "guy" isn't suitable to be in people's homes if you don't even know who they are. You made it a point to bash Eric's Business, and provided no helpful information. Stop trying to start trouble.
wilson hills

Belleville, IL

#7 Nov 14, 2011
That is why wrote:
<quoted text>
If you looking for someone that dose a great job and is resonable I use clemdry his name is Terry and his son dose it also great to work with they do all my rentals and my personal house they are located in Columbia.
trry and chemdry, his son both have old equipment. They cleaned my moms in waterloo and left suds in carpet. My neighbor used midwest carpet and he had the leatest equipment the carpet wasnt soaked plus he got a huge wine stain out. just sayin.
Unknown

United States

#8 Nov 14, 2011
("WARNING" The guy that works with this company is very unsafe and appears to be the kind of person you absolutly do not want in your home . Not the owner eric. His employee, not sure what his name is maybe someone can could share this information.)

When you refer to the "guy" didn't you find out who he was before you let him in your home? Eric and his workers have been cleaning my carpets for the last year and a half and they do great work. Eric did the bid and let me know who would be entering my home to do the work. And if this is true, why didn't you call Eric and ask him about the "guy" if this was uncomfortable for you instead of making a forum on Columbia Topix? You must be bored.. What I do know is ChemDry does not have the equipment Midwest has. Eric's Company has the best machinery around the area. And when we had all the rain and many basements were flooded his workers and him were there for every emergency call he received. So the "guy" you are talking about is nonsense. Someone is jealous of his accomplishments at such a young age.
Really

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Nov 14, 2011
Accomplishments? He's running a carpet cleaning service with equipment paid for by mommy and daddy. He's not exactly Mensa material. But good for him, I hope he does well.
FYI

Columbia, IL

#10 Nov 14, 2011
Many people get a kick start from their parents. Hope to be able to do the same for mine.

He does a good job and he is a good kid. Give Midwest Carpet a call!
please

Columbia, IL

#11 Nov 14, 2011
He runs a business and takes care of himself. He works, actually WORKS in his business. I'm sure the person starting this thread has a "going no where job", lives with mom and is obviously jealous of someone who is doing better than they are doing themselves.
wally

Waterloo, IL

#12 Nov 15, 2011
Hard worker! Great Attitude! If you could package his enthusiasm for what he does you'd be a millionaire ten times over. You cant teach what he has.
WARNING

Omaha, NE

#13 Nov 16, 2011
No one said anything about Eric ! but his employee is an absolute Problem... you all that are getting an attitude because I brought the problem to your attention Have not been expose to this individual Sorry to upset you but this is the Truth......
Happy with Terry

Columbia, IL

#14 Nov 16, 2011
wilson hills wrote:
<quoted text>trry and chemdry, his son both have old equipment. They cleaned my moms in waterloo and left suds in carpet. My neighbor used midwest carpet and he had the leatest equipment the carpet wasnt soaked plus he got a huge wine stain out. just sayin.
He has done at least twenty of my rentals some I would have took the carpet out and he came in and cleaned them and it looked like new he did my personal house also I do not know how old his equipment is but the work he dose is great very happy with him. If I call he is there the same day.
please

Waterloo, IL

#15 Nov 16, 2011
WARNING wrote:
No one said anything about Eric ! but his employee is an absolute Problem... you all that are getting an attitude because I brought the problem to your attention Have not been expose to this individual Sorry to upset you but this is the Truth......
you don't even know the name of the guy you are talking about... and you posted eric's name twice in the title, so i'd say YOU said something about Eric. That's the truth.
Stop starting crap on Topix... Call ERIC if you have an issue with his guy.
WARNING

Omaha, NE

#16 Nov 17, 2011
please wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't even know the name of the guy you are talking about... and you posted eric's name twice in the title, so i'd say YOU said something about Eric. That's the truth.
Stop starting crap on Topix... Call ERIC if you have an issue with his guy.
Apperently your and idot If i knew the guys name as i said i would have used it but he works for this guy so if you don,t like it to bad your probably the guy i am talking about .......
Happy with Terry also

Waterloo, IL

#17 Nov 17, 2011
He dose my apartments in Waterloo and dupo always nice and I have used his boy also both very good and happy with what they did.
please

Columbia, IL

#18 Nov 17, 2011
WARNING wrote:
<quoted text>
Apperently your and idot If i knew the guys name as i said i would have used it but he works for this guy so if you don,t like it to bad your probably the guy i am talking about .......
Apparently YOU'RE the IDIOT who can't even type. TOO bad YOU are probably a jilted ex or someone else trying to stir up trouble.

Funny how not one person on here has believed you thus far.
whoa

United States

#19 Nov 17, 2011
Ive had eric and his employees in my home and id trust them to be there even if i wasnt. None of them seen shady or anything. And they do the best job ive ever seen. I even called to make an appt and they came within two hours. Called another time for advice on a stain and they came over that same day to get it out for me and scotch guarded everything and gave me free spot remover for my business. They are great. Ill never use another company.
Satisfied customer

Waterloo, IL

#20 Nov 18, 2011
I have to tell you. I had these guys in my home recently. They were very professional and did a great job. I had my carpets cleaned before. Nothing like this. His equipment must be something special. My carpets look like they are brand new.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Financial stress for Columbia spells doom 2 hr Igotshotattacobell 2
fish at Merz 7 hr question 12
Deb Naumann (Jun '08) 8 hr renter 73
New sportsbar and grill 17 hr Steve M 48
Why is Columbia Il South Main blocked off? Fri hi there 9
parking lot Apr 24 needed to drive 1
Proximity to dark skinned ones Apr 24 Columbia 8
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE