b and homes dixie hornbusell

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
david kofron

AOL

#1 Sep 19, 2012
b and d homes owend by dixie hornbusell ows me 2000 dallars and ihad to get st clair county to get my tools back because the thief that she is thought she and her black boy friend were going to keep them the cop was going to arrest her if she didnt i hope her family reads this the reason she in financial debt she paying her black boy friends bills
david kofron

AOL

#2 Sep 19, 2012
dont do buisness with them there thiefs b and d homes
jus wonderin

Columbia, IL

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Did the black boyfriend steal the shift key and the period off your keyboard as well? You need some work in the run on sentence department. You should use your tools to fix that area first.
david kofron

AOL

#4 Sep 20, 2012
u must b related and know them p well if all you have to comment on is my punctuation and spelling ill have my day in court and she can pay the court costs to
david kofron

AOL

#5 Sep 20, 2012
david kofron wrote:
u must b related and know them p well if all you have to comment on is my punctuation and spelling ill have my day in court and she can pay the court costs to
hello just wondering no reply or does ur short red head got ur tongue
david kofron

AOL

#6 Sep 20, 2012
im going to waterloo forum next this will make it toall ur friends and family if i have to male them letters to there houses then every body will know all your buisness and youll still have to pay me the money owed and every body will laugh when u walk by then youll hide your head in shame
wow

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Sep 21, 2012
david kofron wrote:
im going to waterloo forum next this will make it toall ur friends and family if i have to male them letters to there houses then every body will know all your buisness and youll still have to pay me the money owed and every body will laugh when u walk by then youll hide your head in shame
You go "male" them letters boy. While you are on your way to the Waterloo forum you may want to stop by the school and learn how to spell too. Cahokia white trash all over your postings..........
david kofron

AOL

#8 Sep 21, 2012
i wont male them ill deliver them
Yep

Ballwin, MO

#9 Sep 21, 2012
david kofron wrote:
i wont male them ill deliver them
The earlier poster was right. Totally Cahokia trash
from Cahokia

Millstadt, IL

#10 Sep 23, 2012
You mail letters. You're a male mailing letters. Sorry people, some of us skipped more classes than we should have.
Carlos Spicy Weiner

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2012
Ha ha ha ha. David is a retard.
I know

Belleville, IL

#12 Oct 14, 2012
This lady and her black boyfriend are cheating people. I know this for a fact. You may get some of your money back in small claims court, but if you have no contract or receipts it will not work. They are smart enough to not sign a work contact. This will be a lesson learned.
loulou

Waterloo, IL

#13 Oct 15, 2012
If you are going to complain about someone on here at very the least learn grammar and spelling please. And most importantly you should at least spell the last name correct it is HORNBOSTEL not hornbussel idiot.
The Angry Pirate

Millstadt, IL

#14 Oct 15, 2012
loulou wrote:
If you are going to complain about someone on here at very the least learn grammar and spelling please. And most importantly you should at least spell the last name correct it is HORNBOSTEL not hornbussel idiot.
what would be really awesome would be of you could just please shut your damn mouth
loulou

Waterloo, IL

#15 Oct 15, 2012
Another one that needs to learn grammar. Interesting??
Charles

Belleville, IL

#16 Oct 23, 2012
I do not think that anyone should be concerned about this guys grammar. He is warning people about this woman and the boyfriend. I appreciate the warning, but I have heard about them already. My concern with this statement is I would be very concerned about the boyfriend having one of his friends do something to the person who posted the statement. Just be careful. You should notify the police and have them make a report and get a copy and give it to a relative.
SkankBusters

Columbia, IL

#17 Nov 10, 2012
Dave, you been making Meth again? Who was stealing from who? We know for a FACT you were stealing from Dixie! You tried to give stolen stuff to us! Don't let your Meth Mouth overload your a**! Isn't DEA up your Ankle Bracelet wearing a** anyway. Sounds like you have much larger problems! YOUR THE METH MAKING THEIF WHO NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH. SHUT YOUR METH MOUTH! FREAK!
Formerly a HORNBOSTEL

Ava, MO

#18 Oct 8, 2014
loulou wrote:
I have no doubt that B (Brad) and D (Dixie) Hornbostel are ripping people off so go ahead and defend her but I will tell you she was ripping people in our family when she was married to a Hornbostel! I am here to tell you he is not the first person to miss spell the name, I don't think in all the time I had the last name 2 people ever spelled it right so go ahead and dog on his education but even if he went to Harvard he wouldn't spell it right. There are plenty of Hornbostel walking around there in Columbia since you are so familiar with them go ahead and ask one of them if this it the truth. They will tell you and I don't mind. It's the truth, when you deal with them the best advise is buyer beware!
Richard Rollo

Fults, IL

#19 Oct 8, 2014
david kofron wrote:
b and d homes owend by dixie hornbusell ows me 2000 dallars and ihad to get st clair county to get my tools back because the thief that she is thought she and her black boy friend were going to keep them the cop was going to arrest her if she didnt i hope her family reads this the reason she in financial debt she paying her black boy friends bills
Stop by Godin ave and get your face smashed in boy
boy

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Oct 8, 2014
I'm on my way you little beaitch !
Richard Rollo wrote:
<quoted text> Stop by Godin ave and get your face smashed in boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspirational Quotes 37 min Wilson 6
green monkeys 2 hr bob 1
Finding Dollar store cashiers 5 hr someone somewhere 9
Granite counter tops 16 hr Home Owner 6
No Christmas Bonus AGAIN 22 hr Grinch 11
Cooking in a dutch oven 23 hr randy 16
Fatal accident on Bluff Rd 12/17/14 Thu whatever 5
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web