Leah from Columbia dies of overdose in house that cops know has drug traffic

Posted in the Columbia Forum

dan

Westwood, NJ

#1 Feb 27, 2013
and they do nothing???? and we hear nothing??? why is this hidden from our town? It needs to be told to people so they can start making the cops have no choice but to do something!!!!!!!!!! Turn these people in so they will get out of our town. Makes me completely ill they the cops do nothing.
because

Columbia, IL

#2 Feb 27, 2013
dan wrote:
and they do nothing???? and we hear nothing??? why is this hidden from our town? It needs to be told to people so they can start making the cops have no choice but to do something!!!!!!!!!! Turn these people in so they will get out of our town. Makes me completely ill they the cops do nothing.
here in Columbia everything needs to stay hidden & quiet. It's how the cops work, the Mayor works, and the PFC-ers work.
goodness

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2013
This is so untrue and ridiculous! Where do you ppl come up with these things?
humble

Columbia, IL

#4 Feb 27, 2013
What about the house next door?
huh

Kansas City, MO

#5 Feb 27, 2013
what house was it?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Wrong city - Dan is from Westwood NJ
humble

Millstadt, IL

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Nope. Right town.
john

United States

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Steve the Janitor wrote:
Wrong city - Dan is from Westwood NJ
You can change your city dumba$$
How

Waterloo, IL

#9 Feb 28, 2013
how do you change your city??

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 1, 2013
You don't even have to change it, it usually simply reflects a carrier routing traffic through a remote server. The average bear isn't changing a thing on purpose.
YIKES

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Mar 1, 2013
OH SH_T....A-non is back!
a-non wrote:
You don't even have to change it, it usually simply reflects a carrier routing traffic through a remote server. The average bear isn't changing a thing on purpose.
Leary

Columbia, IL

#12 Mar 5, 2013
That wasn't near the house that Cocaine Mike lives ? It is between Main and Rapp, don't know the cross street.
BadNewsBears

Waterloo, IL

#13 Mar 5, 2013
What exactly do you think the police should be doing about a girl that took too many pills and booze?

What exactly do you think the police should make us aware of, the fact that if you drink drink drink and then pop your pills you might die?
over dose

Columbia, IL

#14 Mar 6, 2013
The adress is 124 wes legion . corner of rapp and legion . its an upstairs app. in old brick hose there
rumspringa

Columbia, IL

#15 Mar 6, 2013
Leary wrote:
That wasn't near the house that Cocaine Mike lives ? It is between Main and Rapp, don't know the cross street.
Cocaine mike. Stellar name! I'm sure his momma is proud of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
15 yr old ( young ) driver drunk 5 min Shocked 12
Neighbor comes to the rescue during fire 3 hr Analyzer by nature 1
Gazal DO NOT Trust 4 hr Christian 5
Beldields 5 hr no name 8
Rental Property 10 hr Tenant 1
Financial stress for Columbia spells doom Mon Reality Check 3
Main Street Barber and Beard thread? May 3 resident 4
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE