Traffic Camera
curious

Belleville, IL

#1 Aug 1, 2012
Is there one at Parkview Drive and Route 3, the intersection close to Mcdonalds and the high school?
Justin

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Aug 1, 2012
I would hope the city is spending money on red light cameras just yet, considering the legality of them are being questioned all over the country.

A judge just struck down St. Louis' cameras a couple months ago.
Justin

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Aug 1, 2012
Meant to say "ISN'T spending money"...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 16, 2012
Dont think so - where do you think it is - be a little more specific. most of the red light cameras have several - and they have a flash to go with them. The ones I've seen normally have 4-8 cameras - front on the lights and on the side to get the back license plate.
Denial

Waterloo, IL

#6 Sep 17, 2012
There are 10 cameras in Columbia that keep an eye on you. When asked where they were the Police would not devulge any info on them. But they are monitored at the dispatchers desk.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 17, 2012
Check the water towers and cell towers - you'll see them.
old

Waterloo, IL

#8 Sep 18, 2012
Interesting. Heard on the radio the other day something about St Louis installing speed cameras in school zones only to be used during pickup and dropoff times.
Whiz

Waterloo, IL

#9 Sep 19, 2012
old wrote:
Interesting. Heard on the radio the other day something about St Louis installing speed cameras in school zones only to be used during pickup and dropoff times.
Really?
sniffy

Waterloo, IL

#10 Sep 19, 2012
WE all lost our rights with the Patriot Act. And now Obama is finishing the job.
Your facebook pictures are completing the data base for facial recognition, game over.
Camera Location

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Sep 20, 2012
There appears to be camera at on rt 3 at the entrance
to motomart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
this sight is pathetic (Dec '15) 11 min Been there-done that 3
Handicap carts 20 hr Thinker 10
The most two faced realtor in town. (Sep '15) 23 hr Piling On 63
Running man on main street Fri Columbia Mom 6
merz vs gruchalas (Apr '14) Fri The creek is rising 44
Drunk Fire Department Jun 23 Curious 17
New resturant between CVS and Hampton Inn? (Nov '15) Jun 23 Demand Better 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages