Next Last
Hockey

Waterloo, IL

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Just heard NHL to start. Cant wait
chumps

Waterloo, IL

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Can't wait for what?$100 seats and $9 beers to support a bunch of rich owners and prima donna ice skaters. They just showed you what they thought of hockey fans, yet you can't wait to fill their pockets with your hard earned cash. Unless of course you are rich. Then you don't have to worry bout the bills we middle class have to worry about. I guess I will just never understand sports fans. Personally I have to work to hard to make millionaire sports owners and players richer. They should play in empty arenas.
hockey sucks

Waterloo, IL

#3 Jan 6, 2013
who cares! Hockey sucks. Bunch of hoosiers follow hockey. Football and baseball rock.
whatever

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 7, 2013
there are cheaper seats than that and just as many hoosiers if not more follow football.GO BLUES!!!
Bill

Waterloo, IL

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Oh I cant wait to get out my Brett hull jersey and walk around in the scottrade center looking like a douchebag. I have to make sure my wife gets that bleached perm blond look so her roots don't show. Hockey is so popular no one even missed it! LOL!
somewhere

Waterloo, IL

#7 Jan 7, 2013
[QUOTE "hockey sucks"]who cares! Hockey sucks. Bunch of hoosiers follow hockey. Football and baseball rock.[/QUOTE]
Pot, meet kettle. Besides monster truck shows, I've never seen a bigger bunch of hoosiers than football fans. As far as baseball goes, the fans are all a bunch of old geezers. Who is going to watch baseball in 20 years when most of the fans are dead?
dumchumps

Waterloo, IL

#8 Jan 7, 2013
It is obvious who you voted for !!!
I agree

Waterloo, IL

#9 Jan 7, 2013
chump lives n the glass that is 1/2 empty. Punches a time card someplace and because the union protects him he is grossly overpaid. Wake up and be somebody! Try to better yourself and not worry about others !!
Phill McCracken

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jan 7, 2013
I guarantee Chumps has a Blues jersey. Plus hes got those cool Levi dads jeans to go with it. Hes a closet blues lover that was always to cheap to pay for a ticket.
chumps

Columbia, IL

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Small minds. I loved playing hockey, just don't care to watch it. The same with football and basketball. I'm just not a fan. Even less, to act like a bunch of groupies selling their soul just to touch the jersey of a sport superstar, just not for me.. If terrorists wanted to stun this country, just find a way to disrupt sports. Half the country would walk around in a dazed and confused zombie like state. Businesses would collapse. How could these sports nuts live without sports?
If you want to go to your church of hockey and honor those sports gods, thats fine. Knock yourselves out. Fools and their money you know. Hard to believe that those billionaires can kick the fans in the teeth with this useless and greed filled strike, and they come flocking back like hungry mosquitos to a flame. Glass half filled? What? Thats like 5 bucks worth of beer at a hockey game. But watch those fans bitch at the price of fuel.$4.00 for a bottle of water? I can only shake my head. Have fun guys. Those billionaires are counting on it. Cha ching!
Fan

Waterloo, IL

#12 Jan 8, 2013
Actually hockey fans are the best fans of all sports. Go to a game and look around . Upper class well educated, well dressed, and there to watch the game.
TtT

Columbia, IL

#13 Jan 8, 2013
Hockey fans are a bunch of blue collar workers who can hardly afford their rent.Do you think they have ever thought of taking their family on a vacation with the money they piss away at Scott trade?
Bubba

Caseyville, IL

#14 Jan 8, 2013
Looks like the NBA loving knee-grows are here. sad little sub-humans.
Go Blues

Waterloo, IL

#15 Jan 20, 2013
Best Hockey game Blues have ever played looks like the Cup coming our way Most talent ever on a Blues team and the youngest team in hockey
chumps

Waterloo, IL

#16 Jan 20, 2013
One game back from a greed filled strike, and the best game the blues have ever played? In the history of the blues? Good luck Go Blues. I hope you get that cup. But, will it mean much in a strike shortened season? The asterik will always be there. With the winning of that cup, just how many of those young players will stay with the team, and it's fans, and how many will abandon them in their greedy goal of millions of those fan's dollars? I say they bail on the blues fans as soon as they get that better offer from some other team's fans. Big money has ruined sports. No more dedicated players like Stan the Man. He epitimized dedication to team and fans. May God bless his soul. You are an excellent blues fan though Go Blues.
chumps

Waterloo, IL

#17 Feb 12, 2013
Hey Go Blues, still think that the Cup is coming this way? 4 losses in a row at home? The players are richer, the owners are richer, and the fans continue to blindly support both with those hundred dollar tickets and ten dollar beers. Don't forget to buy that hundred dollar jersey. Just can't figure out these fanatical sports fans. They either get some company's tickets for free, or have all the money in the world to spend. It's the true middle class fans that don't have the bucks that I feel sorry for. The guy that can't afford to take his wife and kids to a hockey game. But then it's the same with baseball or football. Just glad I'm not a big sports fan. A guy could go broke attending these games.
Go Blues

Waterloo, IL

#18 Feb 13, 2013
we will win tonight
Chumps is a douche

Belleville, IL

#19 Feb 14, 2013
I'm middle class, and I love spending money on my beloved Blues. I can choose to spend it on whatever I want. If you're not a big sports fan, then why the hell take time out of your day to comment on a sports topic. Also, if the Blues do manage to finally bring a cup to St. Louis, there will not be an asterisk on it. The 1994 New York Rangers won the cup in a shortened season and there is no asterisk next to their title. They won, period. Learn the facts before you post or else sit around dreaming of the good ole days of Stan the Man and stay the hell off the internet douchebag.
Puck

Waterloo, IL

#20 Feb 15, 2013
Go Blues
Llord Stanley

Atlanta, GA

#21 Feb 16, 2013
Blues win the Cup in 6 games

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monday Night Fights on Godin 12 hr FAT UGLY MONYA 15
Midnight on Godin 12 hr FAT UGLY MONYA 2
Tuesday on Godin 12 hr FAT UGLY MONYA 7
Showdown Wednesday on Godin 12 hr Dick Blisterod 2
Tiny's Sold!!! 13 hr true 29
April Elections Mar 21 is good to find 25
Trump and Russia Mar 19 truther 15

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance