Did Cops Want To Murder David Brian M...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
well

United States

#45 Jul 20, 2012
It seems the same misfits agree with the bashing of a person with mental problems. No hope for people with no compassion for the disabled, no matter what caused the condition. It is a shame that people behave in this manner and have fun doing it. I hope you never have children with a disability.
hahaha

Edwardsville, IL

#46 Jul 20, 2012
well wrote:
It seems the same misfits agree with the bashing of a person with mental problems. No hope for people with no compassion for the disabled, no matter what caused the condition. It is a shame that people behave in this manner and have fun doing it. I hope you never have children with a disability.
What don't you get? David did this to himself, he wasn't born retarded. Were you born retarded? If so I understand why your defending him.
hangman

Boston, MA

#47 Jul 20, 2012
well wrote:
I agree. Self induced issues like drug use are not disabilities in the true sense of the word medically. It's a choice, and not a genetic or mutation of some gene. People who do drugs on person should not get any govt help. If I was president, I would let those losers kill themselves with their drugs. If they did anything to an innocent person, I would kill them. Simple as that.

“David B. Mueller”

Since: Jul 10

Columbia, Illinois

#48 Jul 20, 2012
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
What don't you get? David did this to himself, he wasn't born retarded. Were you born retarded? If so I understand why your defending him.
You are apparently in denial and do not want to believe that MK-ULTRA is real but it is.
Millstadt69

Millstadt, IL

#49 Jul 20, 2012
DavidBMueller wrote:
<quoted text>You are apparently in denial and do not want to believe that MK-ULTRA is real but it is.
David you need to check yourself into the Betty Ford Clinic for some help and shock treatment. You have a God complex but your a pin-head.
Columbian

Millstadt, IL

#51 Aug 21, 2012
you sound very intoxicated, I think you need rehab
Herbie

Waterloo, IL

#52 Aug 21, 2012
Where has David been lately? He hasn't posted a video in a week. Is he locked up?
Who

United States

#53 Aug 21, 2012
We can only hope they finally put him away. He is going to hurt someone one of these days.
Herbie

Waterloo, IL

#54 Aug 21, 2012
I hope they didn't. The guy has problems sure but I don't think he'd hurt a fly and he's sure entertaining as hell to watch on youtube.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Hope Massage 18 hr Monya 7
David B. Mueller Presents Tom The Cat (Oct '10) 20 hr Trump train 3
this sight is pathetic (Dec '15) 20 hr Monya 5
Who gets to circumvent subdivision rules and why (Mar '11) 20 hr Monya 39
Running man on main street Mon Sarah 10
Handicap carts Mon Some guy 12
Mike Schneider Mon Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages