Did Cops Want To Murder David Brian M...

Did Cops Want To Murder David Brian Michael Mueller

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“David B. Mueller”

Since: Jul 10

Columbia, Illinois

#1 Jul 10, 2012

Did cops contract with Art Quinn to frame and murder David Brian Michael Mueller?
Bucky

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Murder is a strong word, but I wouldn't mind if you lost your computer and Internet privileges....
Laser Lady

Kansas City, MO

#3 Jul 10, 2012
DavidBMueller wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ay_5KrFCOfoXX
Did cops contract with Art Quinn to frame and murder David Brian Michael Mueller?
Just curious - why would they bother to frame you if they planned to murder you?
Prophecy

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 10, 2012
His psychosis is reaching a higher level daily. I expect something really bad to happen really soon.
I watched your video

East Saint Louis, IL

#5 Jul 10, 2012
DavidBMueller wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ay_5KrFCOfoXX
I watched your video please seek help, there is something severely wrong with you. Go check yourself into a mental hospital.
yep

Waterloo, IL

#6 Jul 10, 2012
His video taping himself while driving is just as bad as texting & driving,he is going to kill someone one of these days!!! He needs to get a ticket for no side mirrors on his car too!!I seen he had a Hyland visitor pass on they need to keep him now!!!
Fried Brain Sandwich

Edwardsville, IL

#7 Jul 10, 2012
I really don't think the St. Louis police would attempt to murder you. They were probably just being lazy when not doing much about the car theft. My friend had a car stolen and they pretty much blew off any attempt at an investigation for him, too.

Stay away from that Art Quinn. He seems more dangerous than the police.
wow

United States

#8 Jul 10, 2012
Quit drinking the cough syrup to get high.
Millstadt69

Millstadt, IL

#9 Jul 10, 2012
David there are many people wanting to whack you. You have made many enemies so you should be very careful. In fact be afraid be very afraid!!!!!
Yup

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jul 12, 2012
Prophecy wrote:
His psychosis is reaching a higher level daily. I expect something really bad to happen really soon.
Cops are at his house now. Reports of loud yelling and screaming coming from his moms home.
Yup

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jul 12, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>Cops are at his house now. Reports of loud yelling and screaming coming from his moms home.
.......And he just got arrested lol.
what a jerk

Waterloo, IL

#12 Jul 12, 2012
YUP --- No one needs you to give the play by play. Stop taking pleasure in this.
Larrrrry

Columbia, IL

#13 Jul 12, 2012
Who is this goof ball? They call mueller
Bunch of Jerks

United States

#14 Jul 12, 2012
Well I guess this made a bunch of you jerks day. You people that make fun of him and provoke him are sicker than he is. Go kick a puppy or something and you bastards will get another thrill.
WRONG

Columbia, IL

#15 Jul 12, 2012
Bunch of Jerks wrote:
Well I guess this made a bunch of you jerks day. You people that make fun of him and provoke him are sicker than he is. Go kick a puppy or something and you bastards will get another thrill.
Have you paid attention to his recent posts and the videos as well??? If you have, and you still say that, then you're just plain nuts- like Mueller!

If you haven't been paid much attention to him, he shot one video that he put on YouTube and sent the link in a post. It shows him at the Columbia park telling the camera that he is going to provoke GIRLSCOUTS (at the park in a pavilion with their mothers) at the park in order for them to call the police on him so that MAYBE THE POLICE WOULD VIOLATE HIS CIVIL RIGHTS... This dude's not a man... pick on some men at the park- not girls and their mothers! The thread is still open on this one, but he changed the opening of the video. NOW, it doesn't show him telling the camera that his goal is to provoke the Girl Scouts into calling the police on him. He edited the video after people pointed how bad this was.

This tells me he is a smart guy. The problem, is that the guy's only ambition in life is doing drugs and trying to provoke police and/or NORMAL people to do something that is stupid so that he can SUE!

I stuck up for him like you; however, the Girl Scout tape was WAY OVER THE LINE!
No pleasure

East Saint Louis, IL

#16 Jul 12, 2012
what a jerk wrote:
YUP --- No one needs you to give the play by play. Stop taking pleasure in this.
probably happy he is gone. I fear the safety of neighbors, his mother, or any person he encounters. He needs mental help and LOTS of it!
Millstadt69

Millstadt, IL

#17 Jul 12, 2012
Maybe creatures from another planet could abduct David and take him to their leader. If they thought all humans were like him they would never socialize with us. They would think we're all fricken nuts.
yep

Waterloo, IL

#18 Jul 12, 2012
Bunch of Jerks wrote:
Are you serious?I think you are just as sick as he is!!!How about you stand out in the middle of the road & we can kick you,you dumba$$ BASTARD!!!
Questionable

Waterloo, IL

#19 Jul 13, 2012
No pleasure wrote:
<quoted text>probably happy he is gone. I fear the safety of neighbors, his mother, or any person he encounters. He needs mental help and LOTS of it!
Look at when his last you tube video was posted.
Yup

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jul 13, 2012
Questionable wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at when his last you tube video was posted.
His last video was posted yesterday at the sportsman club, he was arrested last night at his home. And to the people complaining that I posted this info Im doing a public service letting you know this whack job is off the streets (at least for the short term).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicked Smoke Restaurant Blows 12 min Sugar ray 181
Bulldog Football 53 min PIG VOMIT 9
Gibault Soccer 3 hr PIG VOMIT 3
Wednesday Open Weight Challenge on Godin 3 hr PIG VOMIT 2
Columbia Kinder College teacher accused of chil... 3 hr PIG VOMIT 31
Whites take a knee 15 hr happy 3
La Bella Rosa Boutique 20 hr Rachael 5

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance