donicks2012

Waterloo, IL

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Who is Barry Soetora? I heard he is failing at his job.
Yep

Columbia, IL

#2 Sep 20, 2012
donicks2012 wrote:
Who is Barry Soetora? I heard he is failing at his job.
AGREED.
Colleen

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2012
If he's not doing his job he may be related Skate or Meat
Meat

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Eat Me!!!
Colleen wrote:
If he's not doing his job he may be related Skate or Meat
donicks2012

Waterloo, IL

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Barry likes to talk and and kiss ass. He never had a real job either.
Wonder

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Sure doing a good job I put him in! Had another clown interview but he don't know when to shut up!
Drtyr19

Columbia, IL

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Who is Barry Soetora? oBama? He was a waste a of vote.
jus wonderin

Waterloo, IL

#8 Sep 21, 2012
When Barry inherits this mess of an economy had he has been in full charge of for the last four years, who will he blame? Remember his quote saying if he couldn't fix the economy in four years he would he gone? Of course Barry has been known to lie...how is it my kid had to show up with a real birth.certificate to play baseball and Barry had months to "find" his...What about those college records? Never released! Yet the media was all over Bush for his records....it is because Barry filled out paperwork staying he was a foreign born student...it will all come out.
Know it

Waterloo, IL

#9 Sep 21, 2012
Did you know that since 1930, 82 years, there has only been 85 months that unemployment has been over 8%? Barry has had unemployment above 8% for 43 of those 85 months, over half in 82 years. Time to go Barry!
Well

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Sep 21, 2012
bailed out the banks.
Just postponed the inevitable.
We will look back and say....those were the good old days.
Helicopter Ben

Waterloo, IL

#11 Sep 21, 2012
I can single handily destroy the strongest currency in history. BO said so/way to go/ inflate them BO/ dictators know/control them slow.
peeple4get

Fenton, MO

#12 Sep 22, 2012
Bailed out the banks?

You must be referring to the bailouts of the financial institutions that was ordered under Mr. Bush.

Ignorance may be bliss, but it annoys the rest of us.
peeple4get

Fenton, MO

#13 Sep 22, 2012
Although Mr. Bush removed more American freedoms than any other president in recent history (Patriot Act), I must say, the financial industry bailouts have gone rather well.

$15B profit from one recent sale (thank you Mr. Bush for at least attempting to clean up your fiasco).
Xxxx

Columbia, IL

#14 Sep 23, 2012
The Soetora story is just more GOP diversionary tactics. It was his step fathers last name. Trying to make him look un American. He's different from us....yada,yada,yada.
hater

Ballwin, MO

#15 Sep 23, 2012
Xxxx wrote:
The Soetora story is just more GOP diversionary tactics. It was his step fathers last name. Trying to make him look un American. He's different from us....yada,yada,yada.
He is unamerican. He's Kenyan which means he is African and to top it off, he can't think without his teleprompter :(
Xxxx

Columbia, IL

#16 Sep 23, 2012
hater wrote:
<quoted text>He is unamerican. He's Kenyan which means he is African and to top it off, he can't think without his teleprompter :(
His father was Kenyan. All polititians use teleprompters. Find a real issue to talk about.
Columbian

Waterloo, IL

#17 Sep 24, 2012
Xxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
His father was Kenyan. All politicians use teleprompters. Find a real issue to talk about.
When the real issues about this failed President are brought up you liberals only have two responses, He killed Bin Laden and saved the Auto workers Union! But nothing about unemployment and debt crazy spending bad health care bill, raising taxes, horrible foreign policy, out of touch with America, I know there is a lot more but you liberals have been in a coma since you drank the kool aid.
Xxxx

United States

#18 Sep 24, 2012
Columbian wrote:
<quoted text>When the real issues about this failed President are brought up you liberals only have two responses, He killed Bin Laden and saved the Auto workers Union! But nothing about unemployment and debt crazy spending bad health care bill, raising taxes, horrible foreign policy, out of touch with America, I know there is a lot more but you liberals have been in a coma since you drank the kool aid.
I could argue every one of your points. But, Ive tired of it. Same thing, every day. You all just start a different thread. You got two choices, Obama or Romney. Ill take Obama any day. You can choose Romney if you like. We'll just cancel each others votes out. Never mind, Illinois is a blue state. Your vote wont mean a thing!
David

Waterloo, IL

#19 Sep 28, 2012
Xxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I could argue every one of your points. But, Ive tired of it. Same thing, every day. You all just start a different thread. You got two choices, Obama or Romney. Ill take Obama any day. You can choose Romney if you like. We'll just cancel each others votes out. Never mind, Illinois is a blue state. Your vote wont mean a thing!
Do you really want more of the same thing? Who's he going to blame for the next few years? Let's see? Bush? My guess is he will try. America will never be the same. I feel sorry for our kids.
Xxxx

United States

#20 Sep 28, 2012
David wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really want more of the same thing? Who's he going to blame for the next few years? Let's see? Bush? My guess is he will try. America will never be the same. I feel sorry for our kids.
Yeah, I do want more of the same thing. I happen to think hes doing a fine job. If we can get more Dems in congress this fall, he will get a lot more accomplished.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Nobbe Amy Poole 1 hr matt 2
assistant city engineer needs moonlighting 6 hr Think About It 16
nasty 6 hr Think About It 4
Cody Atkins 18 hr I know 1
Big Crush Fri parking 1
Tiny's what a dump! (May '12) Fri Nosey 72
One for Trump Dec 3 whatever 17

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance