Who's a good heating and cooling pers...

Who's a good heating and cooling person that services Columbia?

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whew

Waterloo, IL

#1 Aug 2, 2011
I've tried Inman and Bel-o, one's kind of pricey and one's kind of sloppy. Need somebody new ASAP.
paul blart

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Aug 3, 2011
Jaenke Heating and Air.

They were honest and fair on pricing. When I was having A/C issues last year I had a buddy in the HVAC field diagnose my A/C issues. He didn't have time for side jobs so I call Jaenke to come out and take a look. Their diagnosis was exactly the same as my buddies and the price for materials and time was on par with the standard. I will definitely call them again.
Laser Lady

Kansas City, MO

#3 Aug 3, 2011
Don Heck did an amazing job on our air conditioner last year. He was at our home within a day, fixed the part that was bad by taking it back to his shop and machining it, and leveled out our unit, all for less than $200.
whew

Millstadt, IL

#4 Aug 3, 2011
Laser Lady wrote:
Don Heck did an amazing job on our air conditioner last year. He was at our home within a day, fixed the part that was bad by taking it back to his shop and machining it, and leveled out our unit, all for less than $200.
I called Don Heck and he came right out, even during this high demand period. Turns out I only needed a part for my air conditioner. He fixed me right up for more than a reasonable price. I would definitely call him again. Thanks for the recommendation.
Laser Lady

Kansas City, MO

#5 Aug 3, 2011
whew wrote:
<quoted text>
I called Don Heck and he came right out, even during this high demand period. Turns out I only needed a part for my air conditioner. He fixed me right up for more than a reasonable price. I would definitely call him again. Thanks for the recommendation.
I don't have a problem recommending someone when they do a good job, especially when they do it at a reasonable price!
Really

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Aug 3, 2011
I've used Miller Heating and Cooling and they have always done a good job for me.
abgd

Waterloo, IL

#7 Aug 3, 2011
brinkmann heating and cooling does mine reasonable and good.
Girl

Waterloo, IL

#8 Aug 6, 2011
We are Brinkmann fans. Great service
who-who-who

United States

#9 Aug 7, 2011
Siegman. Great job, friendly, our heater went out last winter in the evening they were at our house within 30 minutes
pie

Millstadt, IL

#10 Aug 7, 2011
sigman bought brinkmann. miller changed owners.
hiho hiho

Millstadt, IL

#11 Aug 7, 2011
We have always used Bel-o. They have always been fair and straight forward.
abgd

Waterloo, IL

#12 Aug 7, 2011
you dumb ass sigman bought brooks not brinkmann.
pie

Millstadt, IL

#13 Sep 8, 2011
abgd wrote:
you dumb ass sigman bought brooks not brinkmann.
I'm a dumb ass because i got a name mixed up? Excuse me fucktard
HVAC

Columbia, IL

#14 Sep 8, 2011
We've used Harster's for our Heating & cooling needs & haven't had an issue. They are usually here the day of the call if its an emergency or the earliest the next day. Our air went out last year & they were here the day we called & came with an air conditioner the next morning by 7am. They are fair priced & have always been courteous & polite.
fire and ice

Waterloo, IL

#15 Sep 8, 2011
We've used Harster...great job and fair price.
tbt

United States

#16 Sep 8, 2011
Arras air is excellent! He does great work, reliable, stands by his work and the most important very fair prices. He came and serviced our AC. It was just a lose connection, he didn't charge us a penny. Super nice guy and very easy on the eyes....
Randy

Columbia, IL

#17 Sep 8, 2011
I would say don heck or Jerry miller would give you the most bang for the buck they have much lower overhead as opposed to the other guys
xxxxxx

Waterloo, IL

#18 Sep 9, 2011
Dang, what happened, did you break your disagree button.
Info

United States

#19 Sep 9, 2011
Inman Heating & Cooling. AC went out on a Sunday (hottest day of year), came out within the hour got it working a little bit and didn't even charge me for the callout. Were back out at 7:30 the next morning and had my new one up and running by 11 am. Father and son and are based out of Columbia also!!!
No way

Waterloo, IL

#20 Sep 9, 2011
I'd never use Inman since he killed the Huebner boy. He was an over aggressive cop who chased 2 people til they died! Never patronize them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam row 6 hr control 7
Mamma Roll is scared to stop by Godin 13 hr R Rollo 1
Mamma Roll blows 14 hr R Rollo 1
Mamma Roll licks Durango’s azzz 14 hr R Rollo 1
Get your fatazzzz upstairs boi 15 hr Mamma Rollo 1
Wednesday lardazzzz Challenge on Godin 15 hr Mamma Rollo 1
Mamma Roll is a Coward 16 hr R Rollo 1

Columbia Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages