The Flathead Needs A STRIP CLUB!

The Flathead Needs A STRIP CLUB!

Posted in the Columbia Falls Forum

Naughty Boy

Kalispell, MT

#1 Jun 10, 2014
Why doesn't our lovely valley have a nice Strip Club yet? Missoula has 2, Butte 1, Three Forks 1, Bozeman 1?, Great Falls 1, Billings1, Post Falls 1. Somebody change the stupid county ordinances and open one please! Maybe at Blue Moon junction? Provide good paying jobs for cute girls, increase tax revenues, and give us guys (and gals) a place to unwind with some nice scenery. Build it, and we will come!
Kenny B

Kalispell, MT

#2 Aug 5, 2014
Flathead County ordinance #2 has banned such establishments since 1980.
GNPhiker

United States

#3 Sep 28, 2014
Naughty Boy wrote:
Why doesn't our lovely valley have a nice Strip Club yet? Missoula has 2, Butte 1, Three Forks 1, Bozeman 1?, Great Falls 1, Billings1, Post Falls 1. Somebody change the stupid county ordinances and open one please! Maybe at Blue Moon junction? Provide good paying jobs for cute girls, increase tax revenues, and give us guys (and gals) a place to unwind with some nice scenery. Build it, and we will come!
I worked in the strip club business for almost 10 years, most of that time in management. When I first started it was a fun scene. Now most dancers have drug problems, have hep c and come complete with their own truckload of drama. The clubs are also a hotspot for drug dealers looking to score fun and move their product to weak individuals with lots of cash. I spent the last cpl years in that business fistfighting drug dealers in the parking lot several nights a week. If you want even more drugs, drama and crime in the valley then build one strip club. Its a sad state of affairs but true.
Thatoneniceguy

Frisco, TX

#4 Jun 9, 2015
GNPhiker wrote:
<quoted text>I worked in the strip club business for almost 10 years, most of that time in management. When I first started it was a fun scene. Now most dancers have drug problems, have hep c and come complete with their own truckload of drama. The clubs are also a hotspot for drug dealers looking to score fun and move their product to weak individuals with lots of cash. I spent the last cpl years in that business fistfighting drug dealers in the parking lot several nights a week. If you want even more drugs, drama and crime in the valley then build one strip club. Its a sad state of affairs but true.
Preach it bro!
Lala

West Jordan, UT

#5 Apr 12, 2017
does anyone know how far you have to drive to find a gentlemens club (strip club) from Kalispell?
Eternallydamned4 20

United States

#6 May 8, 2017
Lala wrote:
does anyone know how far you have to drive to find a gentlemens club (strip club) from Kalispell?
Bout 2 1/2 hours to Missoula for your closest one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who lives in Kalispell who hacks others web sight? Jan 8 Friend in Idaho 1
What is Kalispell missing? (Aug '15) Jan 4 Lul 3
Missing man from Spokane traveled to evergreen mt (May '17) Jan 2 kathy flannigan 17
News Two-person energy firm's $300 million Puerto Ri... Nov '17 Putins Glock Holster 26
News Puerto Rico governor seeks to cancel $300 milli... Oct '17 Covfeve 6
Bigfoot, Sasquatch in Montana? (Mar '07) Oct '17 Mortal Enema 61
Review: Hartz Roofing Inc (Jun '10) Aug '17 Scott 2

Columbia Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Falls Mortgages