Holidays Bring String of Flathead Hom...

Holidays Bring String of Flathead Homicides

There are 1 comment on the www.flatheadbeacon.com story from Jan 10, 2008, titled Holidays Bring String of Flathead Homicides. In it, www.flatheadbeacon.com reports that:

On New Year’s Day, bleary-eyed locals filed into the Rocky Mountain Roadhouse on state Highway 83. They ordered chili fries, smoked and nursed hangovers, reflecting on the previous night’s escapades. But in some corners of the bar, discussion turned to one of their neighbors, Clyde Wilson, 24, found dead in his small cabin on Meadow Creek Road early on the morning of Dec. 31.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.flatheadbeacon.com.

anonymous

South San Francisco, CA

#1 Jan 11, 2008
I think we all know who is responsible for Clyde's death, all we need now is her accompliss. Clyde has left behind 4 beautiful children who will deeply miss their father. Clyde was wrongfully taken from us, if anybody has any information on who helped that bitch in Clyde's murder please come forward and go to the police. Clyde's friends and family need to know that justice will be served. Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing man from Spokane traveled to evergreen mt Jul 22 Jessica Lynn 14
News Stephen Wise Free Synagogue to launch refugee r... Jul '17 yehoshooah adam 9
News Armed neo-Nazi march in Montana postponed - ove... (Jan '17) Jul '17 IDF 2
News Montana rabbi speaks out on anti-Semitic harass... (Dec '16) Jul '17 IDF 7
News White Nationalist Richard Spencer Punched In th... (Jan '17) Jul '17 IDF 4
News Bridges takes chilled approach in heated politi... Jun '17 anonymous 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Montana (D... (Oct '10) May '17 Amazenblue 77

Columbia Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Falls Mortgages