Where is the best place to meet peopl...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
orion 8591

Wahiawa, HI

#61 Jan 10, 2010
If all you Mont's are so protective of your small town isolation exactly who is it who's selling out (their houses) for so much money?

The answer is: Monts - trying to make fast big bucks off some Cali who is too lazy or dumb to look around some more for a house before plunking down the down payment.
Faith Wolf

Kalispell, MT

#62 May 25, 2012
bored in kalispell mt...im 18 and married i need to find some (grl) frnds to hang out w while hubbys at work sooo bored and a little lonly bellawolfe1(at)h0tm@il
big e

Dickinson, ND

#63 Jul 27, 2013
well i will be moving there in a couple of days i always wonted to live in montana my dads family is from there and i hope it is a great town i am not a rud and snobby person like most people i love the simple country life and meeting new people but then again a lot of people in this world count not say any thang to me and i would be happy but if you wont to live some where horrale come to north dakota i now it got to be better in montana i just hope my small caoutry self will fit in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitefish Jukebox (Jul '12) May 24 Musikologist 12
News White Supremacists Demonstrate in Bozeman (Oct '09) May 3 Also freedom of s... 44
Review: 123 Rain Gutters (Nov '13) Apr 27 Anonymous 3
News Woman sues after police shooting during standoff Apr '15 seen any of these 1
News EPA to propose Superfund listing for Columbia F... Apr '15 seen any of these 1
Review: Sem's Car Wash Apr '15 craig peters 1
Living in Whitefish Montana (Oct '14) Apr '15 Anonymous 5
More from around the web

Columbia Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]