Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 22, 2012
I am sure that you are questioning the long term use of the zija weight management system since a top leader here in Kentucky has been diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer after losing over 100 pounds on the product. She has no family history of this deadly disease and is entirely too young. Perhaps long term use could be fatal…what if? I am afraid – what if?
Zija Super Team

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Dec 19, 2012
I have not heard about any side effects of using the Zija Weight Management System. This of course is my opinion and I have no official medical background. Having a family in medicine though, I would definitely look at underlying factors of this incident. One scenario would be, how over weight was this individual, what is their diet comprised of and so on. You can't conform theories into facts unless there is definitive proof and out of the thousands I know that are on it none have reported this. One person I would talk to would be Russ Bianchi, the formulator of the Zija products. I beleive he is a honest person and is a "Stephen Hawking" of the food formulation industry. www.zijasuperteam.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sears adds Indiana to closing list (Dec '11) Fri storm warning 11
Girlfriend sobs details of slaying (Dec '06) Fri the truth 19
Flu worries prompt more Indiana hospitals limits Fri fgufk 1
Former KKK leader critically injured (Jul '06) Dec 15 its not that easy 16
Calvin Perry,s Murder (Mar '10) Dec 11 Food For Thought 91
wake me up, don't call the cops. Dec 5 k2leglblend 1
9 Caught in Drug Sweep: Arrests were the end of... (Apr '07) Dec 5 Elect Wall 23
Columbia City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:21 pm PST

ESPN12:21PM