Warsaw man burned in trash fire
A Warsaw man received second- and third-degree burns Wednesday when he tried to burn trash using gasoline and the fire exploded back onto him, the Kosciusko County sheriff's department said.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Gazette.
#1 Jan 11, 2013
This was not a trash burning accident. This man was cooking meth and it exploded. Sad to say he was just miles away from the Leesburg school when it happened. Also the news reported that his mother brought him to the hospital and she said it was a trash burning accident. I wonder what goes through these parents minds when they lie for their addicted children. He has been arrested countless times. I hope a missing face and skin will change his decision making abilities. - (and the mothers)
Add your comments below
|Man blinded in robbery awarded $4M (Sep '07)||May 25||IWasThere-lol||71|
|Is she sane||May 23||Christian||1|
|Dogs left alone at home for 7 months (Sep '09)||May 18||Montistupid||7|
|1988 April Tinsley Murder To Be America's Most ... (Apr '09)||May 13||Not connected||9,253|
|Embelzement and Brothel (Apr '13)||May 1||Ha Ha||8|
|Looking for Andrew james gonzalez||Apr '17||Concerned||1|
|Can anyone tell me about Cottage Ln?||Apr '17||HatterLove||1|
Find what you want!
Search Columbia City Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC