concerned citizen

Columbia City, IN

#1 Feb 25, 2013
I went to the WOMEN'S EXPO at the coliseum in Fort Wayne, IN on Saturday 2/23

Parkview was a main sponsor. Now I know this cost them $10,000. Just for that privledge.......Not to mention the overtime they paid their employees to be at this expo, or the crappy items they had for raffle........so when they have a rate hike, you know why!

So along one ailse, parkview had this large area set aside, couldn't tell you what they were supposed to be offering. besides a couple of snotty women talking amongst themselves.........was a creepy looking guy your mom warns you about........

across the aisle and down one, was a booth by BOUDOIR NOIR. and they were offering pole dance demos.

the young ladies doing the demos were dressed respectively in workout shorts (nothing hanging out) and tank tops.

this creepy "stalker" perv with a parkview name tag on, was sitting in a chair with his cell phone pointed at these young ladies, obviously taking video of them.

when i stopped to wait for my granddaughter to catch up with me, he got pissy and rude, because i was blocking his view.

Now tell me ladies, is this what you want your medical dollars to go towards..........parkview paying overtime to creepy perv dudes?????

no thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Medicare for All rally planned downtown 1 hr Red Crosse 4
Colorful dinosaur along 469 (Feb '12) Wed WayneCleveland 21
Hoosiers Not Paying Attention Jul 15 Dkolhoff 1
News Cemetery owners charged with fraud (Jan '08) Jul 13 Kacy 61
News 1988 April Tinsley Murder To Be America's Most ... (Apr '09) Jul 11 bstomper8891 9,256
News Indiana State trustees approve tuition, budgets Jun 28 Funwithfacts 3
News Body found in Maumee River Jun '17 Concerned 1

Columbia City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia City Mortgages