I'm looking for a old friend .can you please help me find her

Posted in the Columbia City Forum

oldf friend of theirs

United States

#1 Aug 20, 2009
i have been lookinf for an old friend of mine for awhile and we went to school together and we went to school at Franklins jr high in the late 60s to the early 70s . her name is Jeanette Storm, i dont know if she is married or not... if anyone knows her could you please tell me how i can get in touch with her , Thank -you a school friend ..
MARY ANN PELZ

London, UK

#2 Aug 29, 2009
i was a pen pal of mary ann pelz, she lived in ethel avenue, fort wayne indiana,i am in glasgow, scotland would love to find her
guess who

United States

#3 Aug 31, 2009
she grew up on Fairmount Place in Fort Wayne,Ind. do you know jeanette storm at all?
dano melbourne

United States

#4 Sep 2, 2009
jeanette is married and im her husband and i want to know who you are looking for jeanette . she now lives in southern illinois and she has 4 brothers that still live in Fort Wayne....
courtney

Chicago, IL

#5 Sep 5, 2009
dano melbourne wrote:
jeanette is married and im her husband and i want to know who you are looking for jeanette . she now lives in southern illinois and she has 4 brothers that still live in Fort Wayne....
why would you say something like that know the man is gone to go looking for the women and shes going to get introuble by her man you now her husbands are nitwit.
caring mother of 4

Rantoul, IL

#6 Oct 7, 2009
courtney wrote:
<quoted text>
why would you say something like that know the man is gone to go looking for the women and shes going to get introuble by her man you now her husbands are nitwit.
im jeanette and no my husband isnt a nitwit . i want to know who is looking for me and yes i do still have family in Fort Wayne, and i havent been back to Fort Wayne for awhile now . do worry my husband wont get pissed ,because he knows i want to know who is looking for me . Thank you ,Jeanette Storm ( Melbourne)

“Bipartisanship at last!”

Since: Aug 08

bout time!

#7 Nov 6, 2009
hilarious. Glad I moved to Georgia 20 years ago. You people ever heard of email or facebook?
bibboy

Montgomery, TX

#8 Jan 2, 2013
I have a friend in alpena michigan her name is Cheyenne Ireland
bibboy

Montgomery, TX

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Please help me find her
Keith

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 19, 2013
It is kind of a shame that a person has a long lost friend that they are wanting to find and they make a 100% decent and straight forward post about finding a long lost friend. It is possible that the person who made this post is just a friend trying to find a friend. Also if her husband isn't bothered, no one else should be. I hope to who ever is trying to find this person that you do and you all live happily ever after!
David saker

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#12 Jan 4, 2014
Very happy 2014 for Regina from Wien which i met with her mother in 1989/ 1990 in Stail hotel in crete/ Kreta / Greece,
sam 27 will Cox Avenue

United States

#15 Apr 1, 2014
32 years have passed. I'm still checking the computers and. all the find a friend websites. nothing. if you do you read this. I just want to know that you're happy. that's it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sears adds Indiana to closing list (Dec '11) Dec 19 storm warning 11
Girlfriend sobs details of slaying (Dec '06) Dec 19 the truth 19
Flu worries prompt more Indiana hospitals limits Dec 19 fgufk 1
Former KKK leader critically injured (Jul '06) Dec 15 its not that easy 16
Calvin Perry,s Murder (Mar '10) Dec 11 Food For Thought 91
wake me up, don't call the cops. Dec 5 k2leglblend 1
9 Caught in Drug Sweep: Arrests were the end of... (Apr '07) Dec 5 Elect Wall 23
Columbia City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:09PM