Police: 7 kids found living in neglect

Police: 7 kids found living in neglect

There are 6 comments on the WANE-TV Fort Wayne story from Jan 8, 2014, titled Police: 7 kids found living in neglect. In it, WANE-TV Fort Wayne reports that:

FORT WAYNE, Ind. Child protective services were called Wednesday morning after police found seven hungry and dirty children ranging in age from a one-week-old infant to 14 in what one officer called "deplorable conditions".

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WANE-TV Fort Wayne.

Miss Sis

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Jan 8, 2014
This is a sad story! I was reading some of the comments made on the news site and was wondering how people can be so heartless and mean one called the children "animals" everyone jumps on how horrible this parents are and how the man is mentally ill and my favorite was the comments about how people continue to have children I wonder if this family just fell on hard times and this is the only way they knew to deal with the situation I feel horrible for the children and I wonder why it was left to go so long I just wish people would wait for all the information before passing judgment I am sure the oldest child will be able to fill in what was going on

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Jan 9, 2014
I agree that this is horrible for the children and we should wait to see what really was going on. My thing is-take the cats that were in the room to the shelter and let your kids stay in the room Not the van.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 9, 2014
I take back my previous post after reading today although I still dont understand the need for name calling

Van Wert, OH

#4 Jan 16, 2014
That's the Fort for ya!
Space Donkey

Garrett, IN

#5 Jan 16, 2014
Ya! In Van Wart they would have found the kids in a corn bin.

Van Wert, OH

#6 Jan 16, 2014
Space Donkey wrote:
Ya! In Van Wart they would have found the kids in a corn bin.
Fort Wayne has corn bin's too. Lol. Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacie lenington Sep 29 gettalifestacie 1
News INDOT demands contractor refund $5M or fix crum... Sep 28 alfabrain 1
Gay man looking for straight man. Discrete (Nov '14) Sep 26 Go away 6
Embelzement and Brothel (Apr '13) Sep 24 Davie 3
Looking for adult breast feeding partner in for... (Apr '12) Sep 8 Jimmyjon10126_at_... 20
News Firefighter dies in truck rollover Sep 8 tragic 1
News 1 dies in bar brawl at Pantry on Wells (Nov '08) Sep '15 Kevin 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia City Mortgages