United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Buddys wrote:
Wow... what a bunch of bogus.. ask this lying thief manager why he is NO LONGER an employee of Buddy's. Nice Dave, real nice. I appreciate the letter from you too where it said "I learned so much from you and you'll always be my friend.." So much for friendship. Good luck getting fired from your next job.
Rich aka "the Rip Off Master"
To our customers, the bald guy (aka Dave) who used to work at our stores and told you he owned the place, even though he stole enough of it, he didn't own it. And if I owe you a dime, you'll get paid.. trust me! Thanks to all our real friends, customers, staff, and supporters!
Buddy's Pizza Buffet Owners

Rich is no better he suckers people in and then don't pay for things he purchases then takes them back so he don't have to pay for them after he uses them and you know what i'm talking about so be leary of selling stuff to him.
Dave H

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2009

Many of the employees that have worked for these two guys have been ripped off one time or another. I sank A LOT of my personal time into the benifit of Buddys. My opinion is that Rich is the cause of the issues. Ryan just bowed down to Rich and has been trying to find the good in him. They got me for around $1300.00. Good luck with getting 9 hours of pay
John D wrote:
I am looking to get a hold of the owners of buddy's pizza.. i have no way to get ahold of them, other than the store adresses and phone numbers of other buisnesses which have been a failed attempt, so i figured this is the best way to let them know this information and so that everyone else relizes this. I am a past employee of the albion store that they shut down for there own personal reasons, I have been waiting about two-three weeks now for the 9 hours of my last check that they left out and the additional week pay that they have held back. I am not the only one that has had this problem! So if you guys just so happen to come across this comment i urge you to get back with me about this situation. If i do not receive a check with the correct amount of pay or hear from you, i will have no other choice but to turn you into the better buisness bureau or prosecute in small claims court. Nobody works for free... thank you for your time.
John D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

Dave H wrote:
Many of the employees that have worked for these two guys have been ripped off one time or another. I sank A LOT of my personal time into the benifit of Buddys. My opinion is that Rich is the cause of the issues. Ryan just bowed down to Rich and has been trying to find the good in him. They got me for around $1300.00. Good luck with getting 9 hours of pay
<quoted text>
yep i've come into the facts of that and i feel in my most regret sorry for everyone who has come in contact with these scam artist
Dave H

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

Good luck John D. They bailed out and are now living somewhere near Dayton, OH. They cant keep a pizza joint running so they are going to try at hockey. They started the Dayton Gems. So anyone interested in getting a hate rally going when they play our beloved Fort Wayne Komets, I would love to be part of this. I still have a few numbers of past employees from the 2 stores I managed. I'd like to add I empathize with you on the pay deal. They wrote me and another manager 3 checks to go get cashed because Rich was receiving a large amount of money to be deposited in two days. So the other female manager and I thought we were ok in this situation. You can probably guess where this is going. Now she and I owe like $1600 to check cashing establishments. And Rich says trust him. roflmao. u.p.o.s. You know what I mean by that Rich. We laughed many times @ that voicemail.
Guess Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

Saturday October 14, 2009 Fort Wayne Komets vs. Dayton Gems. To all who want to get in touch with these guys, I guess this is as good of time as any. Hope to hear lots of boooooooing! CUZ I WILL!!
Ted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

I went there several times it was hit or miss on the pizza's but so is Pizza Hut. They closed up on anthony and Geogetown, The one at Georgetown had a note on the door saying closed temporarly but they never opened back up. it was a good price too bad. i have always wondered why they closed like that. Why they had there location so close together I would of like to seen one out south.
Joe from OH

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

The amazing Rich Bruner has already failed with his hockey team in Dayton.

His new restaurant (Pedro's Mexican Grill) never opened and he already failed in owning another minor pro hockey team (The Detriot Hitmen).

This clown needs to be avoided at all costs. He's a low level-yet effective-con man. He's a T-H-I-E-F.

And queer as a $3 bill.
missy109

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

do you need a social security number to work at buddy's ?
fort wayne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Also worked for these characters rich bruner and ryan yerrick are as shady as they come paychecks came... occasionally, and when they did they bounced, no w-2, no supplies, no nothing stay away from these two smooth talkin cowards who leave town after they fuck their employees over, or they will use you too nice job with the hockey team rich, you obviously ran that almost as well as every resturant youve tried, but when you dont pay food suppliers,employees wages, utility bills, and rent shit doesn't get real far. Karma comes around and these two queers are just diggin deeper. WARNING SCAM ARTISTS STAY AWAY!!!!
I like it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

I think it's a great place
screwed over

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

This is all sad but these guys are con artists. They do it with property too.
klr4lnding2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

Where is this buddy's pizza?
Mark what rich owens

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

Says im a stalker for calling his
advertisement in craigslist.
He says hes advertising for hiring actors to train.
Plus he advertising for give money to his 50000 movie and he will give you 1 2 or 3 percent in the movie.
1 percent is 500
2 percent is 1000 3 is 1500
I called what he says is linchpin movie production company they said he did rent some equipment and payed them half the time and was involved in it but he sound real shady.
My point of view hes ripping off old ladies and gentleman on criagslist stlouis when he says he lives in tennessee gives po box but linchpin said he lived in nobelsville indiana but phone comes up LA CA.
Craigslist Correspondence

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Judged:

Ive also been in contact with Rich Owens in response to his craigslist ad asking for investors for his new film. So far we have had some correspondence back and forth and I have seen his Investor Agreement but it looks like a 5 year old came up with it. Its full of ambiguity about its "profit" payouts, so it would be impossible to take him to court if he did not pay the investor what was owed to him.

I will say that his idea for the film is sort of clever, as are the ideas of most con men!
aaron

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Does this Richard owen bruner say he is also from california and a movie writer, director and producer? I am curious about this one.
Lisa Infante

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Buddys wrote:
Wow... what a bunch of bogus.. ask this lying thief manager why he is NO LONGER an employee of Buddy's. Nice Dave, real nice. I appreciate the letter from you too where it said "I learned so much from you and you'll always be my friend.." So much for friendship. Good luck getting fired from your next job.
Rich aka "the Rip Off Master"
To our customers, the bald guy (aka Dave) who used to work at our stores and told you he owned the place, even though he stole enough of it, he didn't own it. And if I owe you a dime, you'll get paid.. trust me! Thanks to all our real friends, customers, staff, and supporters!
Buddy's Pizza Buffet Owners
Since your willing to offer people you owe money then maybe you can pay back the $1,000 you scammed me out of on kickstarter website. You placed an add on craigslist and then used a legitamite sight (kick starter.com ) to get others to pledge their hard earned money for an erroneous project that never was successful. Where is my reimbursement as you promised? I learned a heavy lesson by not getting a signed contract from you, I was naive and trustful. Its been 2 years but it will all catch up to you. I am in the process of finding you and finding out how to take you to court for your scamming myself and others. Wish I would have seen Daves post sooner!!!!
IPM

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

aaron wrote:
Does this Richard owen bruner say he is also from california and a movie writer, director and producer? I am curious about this one.
Be very careful for he just got my company for around 10K. Lies, false information on the contract that he signed, 5K in bounced checks. He is a blow hard
IPM

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Craigslist Correspondence wrote:
Ive also been in contact with Rich Owens in response to his craigslist ad asking for investors for his new film. So far we have had some correspondence back and forth and I have seen his Investor Agreement but it looks like a 5 year old came up with it. Its full of ambiguity about its "profit" payouts, so it would be impossible to take him to court if he did not pay the investor what was owed to him.
I will say that his idea for the film is sort of clever, as are the ideas of most con men!
Be very careful for he just got my company for around 10K. Lies, false information on the contract that he signed, 5K in bounced checks. He is a blow hard

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbia City Discussions

Search the Columbia City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Karpet America Apr 19 Cheryl 1
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Apr 19 squeezers 1,285
No dominos pizza Apr 18 Vdubber 2
Fort Wayne REPO homes with EZ Financing Apr 15 Indiana REPO Homes 1
Review: Buy Right Auto Sales Inc (Apr '11) Apr 10 Michelle 7
Snspchat Me Apr 5 nat-attack124 2
1988 April Tinsley Murder To Be America's Most ... (Apr '09) Apr 5 DETROIT 9,243
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbia City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance