West Carrollton, OH to Fort Wayne, IN

West Carrollton, OH to Fort Wayne, IN

Posted in the Columbia City Forum

Leon Harrison

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 4, 2013
During my BBBJ, the following have been reported: breast tenderness and enlargement (please tell me about any changes in your breasts such as lumps, pain, or nipple discharge); depression; decrease in sex drive that continued after stopping the medication; allergic reactions including rash, itching, hives, and swelling of the lips and face; problems with ejaculation that continued after stopping medication; testicular pain; difficulty in achieving an erection that continued after stopping the medication; male infertility and/or poor quality of semen; and, in rare cases, male breast cancer.
Debra Harrison

Longmeadow, MA

#2 Jul 16, 2013
Leon Harrison wrote:
During my BBBJ, the following have been reported: breast tenderness and enlargement (please tell me about any changes in your breasts such as lumps, pain, or nipple discharge); depression; decrease in sex drive that continued after stopping the medication; allergic reactions including rash, itching, hives, and swelling of the lips and face; problems with ejaculation that continued after stopping medication; testicular pain; difficulty in achieving an erection that continued after stopping the medication; male infertility and/or poor quality of semen; and, in rare cases, male breast cancer.
Runs in the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Pence Rally Friday, Sept 30th 12:00 PM 7 hr MAGA2016 1
News Round & round: Traffic shifts today onto 641 by... Sep 26 Duke defender 13
Tara lurker (Dec '15) Sep 25 Jack 8
Mike Park Sep 23 Anonymous 1
Rockey renteria (Feb '16) Sep 21 Useful 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Truth 95
Keyairah minor Sep 12 Running wild 2

Columbia City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia City Mortgages