Angry Neighbors Battle It Out With Signs

A feud between neighbors that began over roving pets has sparked a biting dialogue using homemade signs along the side of the road. Full Story
Dogs rule

Palo Alto, CA

#1 Jun 16, 2006
If it were my dog they shot and incinerated...I think I would eat their bunnies right in front of them...
Dogs rule

Palo Alto, CA

#2 Jun 16, 2006
Possibly even eat them alive...Just for effect.
Country Girl

United States

#3 Jun 16, 2006
I hate that it happened but why was the dog running unsupervised?
Ravekid

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jun 18, 2006
If your dog killed my animals, then I see no problem killing it. Tell you what, you eat my rabbits, I will sell your dog fur to a coat factory in China.

Why is it that dog lovers believe their dogs can do no harm? If they are rich, they believe that their dogs should get a free pass and the owner should be able to just write a check for any damage.
Milena

Hollywood, FL

#6 Jun 18, 2006
Keep your pants on - who said these people were rich?
Ravekid wrote:
If your dog killed my animals, then I see no problem killing it. Tell you what, you eat my rabbits, I will sell your dog fur to a coat factory in China.
Why is it that dog lovers believe their dogs can do no harm? If they are rich, they believe that their dogs should get a free pass and the owner should be able to just write a check for any damage.
local guy

Warsaw, IN

#7 Jun 28, 2006
Bottom line. The owners of the dog broke the law by letting it run loose. That is a STATE law, not a local city ordinance. Yes, it is very sad that a dog was shot and killed, and that it had to pay the price for its owner's negligence. All the family of the dead dog is doing is making all of us in Whitley County look like a bunch of dumb rednecks. And a final note to dog owners: Not everyone likes your dog. Deal with it. And all this crap about a dog not hurting anyone needs to stop. A neighbor of mine had a small dog hanging from her calf with his teeth in her flesh as the owner said, "Don't worry. He won't hurt you." Come on. Get a reality check.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girlfriend sobs details of slaying (Dec '06) 7 hr the truth 19
Flu worries prompt more Indiana hospitals limits 7 hr fgufk 1
Sears adds Indiana to closing list (Dec '11) 14 hr Linda Bedsore 10
Former KKK leader critically injured (Jul '06) Dec 15 its not that easy 16
Calvin Perry,s Murder (Mar '10) Dec 11 Food For Thought 91
wake me up, don't call the cops. Dec 5 k2leglblend 1
9 Caught in Drug Sweep: Arrests were the end of... (Apr '07) Dec 5 Elect Wall 23
Columbia City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:11 am PST

NFL 9:11AM