First Prev
of 2
Next Last
She Ape

Garrett, IN

#22 Feb 28, 2013
Ape wrote:
I am a dumb ape. There was a girl from Ft. Wayne who I dated in college. Who was and probably would have been the best thing that ever happened to me. She was pretty and an athlete. But most of all she was kind and thoughtful and I did her wrong. I thought I could have my cake and eat it to. She got tired and left me to actually start a life, I hope. I hope she is doing well and believe me I got back what I deserved...ten fold. It was 20 yrs ago and throughout my entire life it seems I never forgot her. I still to this day wonder about what could have been and believe I made the biggest mistake in my life. I was stupid in my decision making and had no idea what an impact she had on me. I think about her often and always hope she's doing well!!! The one thing I would like her to know is that I'm sorry for being an idiot!!! Every once in a while I still look at two small pictures I've always kept of her and think about her and how really beautiful she really was!!! And I'm sure still is!!! It is very true that you don't realize what you had until its gone. I wish I would have been mature enough to have taken the chance on someone who was very willing to take the chance with me and I screwed it up.
I left you because you weren't hairy enough. Gorillas aren't what they appear to be.
nevertried

Detroit, MI

#23 Mar 3, 2013
BlumDriver wrote:
I have no idea what to do! My hubby is a railroader and when he is out of town I can't wait to run into the arms of my true love!
I don't know what to tell him. The guilt is killing me. Our dogs whine when my true love comes into the house because they know something is different.
I think I am just going to pack up and leave next time he goes to work. I just don't love him anymore and in 10 years I think he has gained at least 5 pounds a year. So sick of getting in bed with a pig. Someone who is much too selfish to even consider taking care of himself.
then hmu
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#24 Mar 6, 2013
BlumDriver wrote:
I have no idea what to do! My hubby is a railroader and when he is out of town I can't wait to run into the arms of my true love!
I don't know what to tell him. The guilt is killing me. Our dogs whine when my true love comes into the house because they know something is different.
I think I am just going to pack up and leave next time he goes to work. I just don't love him anymore and in 10 years I think he has gained at least 5 pounds a year. So sick of getting in bed with a pig. Someone who is much too selfish to even consider taking care of himself.
I'm sorry but what are you doing? Are you contributing to the family's income? Yet, you call him a selfish? He is providing for you and the family! How selfish is that? What you need to think about is the bond that brought you and your husband together and try to get it back. Also, try and think about how selfish you have become by cheating and making him the guilty party.
simply a bitch

Beirut, Lebanon

#26 Jun 23, 2013
You're simply a bitch madame, ask for divorce once you no longer desire your husband then get involved in a new relationship
everyone is

Lexington, KY

#27 Aug 10, 2013
I travel 200 days a year....hotel bars are full of cheaters....everyone who travels heavy gets a lil strange once in a while....
onemale

Pana, IL

#28 Sep 9, 2013
That's why I never re-married, it is easier to just bang the sluts and send them home to their husbands.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#29 Sep 11, 2013
?
?
jammer

Jonesville, SC

#30 Oct 7, 2013
I've cheated on my husband with his best friend at work. I just couldn't resist him. He is so sexy. We had started out just texting as friends. It got out of hand a couple of times during texting. Then it got really out of hand. I couldn't stop. I agreed to meet him and I did. Several times. Then he got another girlfriend and almost completely stopped communication with me. I pretended to not care hoping that would make him want me more. He has stopped answering my texts or calls almost completely. I am obsessed. I don't know what to do! I am in love with this man but not enough to leave my husband. I don't want this to end although I know it can't last forever.
stewart

Westerville, OH

#33 Oct 9, 2013
I am here to testify to the good work of the Dr Osaze. 4 years ago, my husband left home, he never returned, no phone calls, no letters, no emails, no sign of him anywhere. my daughter got sick with multiple sclerosis, things were so tough for me. I had lost hope, 2 years ago, i met a psychic, he said he would help me, i paid over $6800 and still nothing happened, I lost hope. completely, my daughters situation got worse each day.last month, I saw a posting concerning the good.works of the whole professionals, I gave them a try ? i requested all three spells (Bring Lover. back, Healing spell and Career spells). In a matter of weeks, my husband called me and told me he was. sorry and that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back,three days later, I got a new job with a loan and finance company, right now, my daughter??s condition is.getting better each day and I trust she would be well in a matter of days.I want to thank, spirituallove@hotmail.com for their efforts and for bringing my life back to normal and so close to. perfection.
My name is Sharon, I live in Chicago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fort Wayne mosque makes history around the world 23 hr BMZs estranged twin 13
Armed man holes up in vehicle May 23 Cooolllll 1
Police May 18 Dishman neighbor 1
News Family of 5 all aflutter on mother's special day May 17 Jakes wife 3
Kathy Wall May 17 Jakes wife 3
Debate: Trayvon Martin - South Whitley, IN (Apr '12) May 8 shawne1975 2
News Former KKK leader critically injured (Jul '06) May 6 Stew on the Block 21
More from around the web

Columbia City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]