Suspects in Yucaipa armed robbery arr...

Suspects in Yucaipa armed robbery arrested

There are 15 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Jul 30, 2010, titled Suspects in Yucaipa armed robbery arrested. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Sheriff's deputies on Thursday arrested the last of three people suspected of robbing the CEO of a Yucaipa medical products corporation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

Katherine

Sherman Oaks, CA

#1 Jul 30, 2010
Crystal Shareese Johnson, 25, of Colton and Rondell Mitchell, 34
Rastas Mofookus

Redlands, CA

#2 Jul 30, 2010
Fine upstanding persons of the darker persuasion.
RTG

Yucaipa, CA

#3 Jul 30, 2010
Thank you city leaders and greedy developers for turning sleepy Yucaipa into a small city. As usual all the crime and traffic follows. We now have major crime, graffiti, traffic-along with stupid left-turn arrows everywhere and a B.S. revenue-grabbing red light camera.
Yep. Thanks you guys. You messed things up pretty good. If not for the recession we'd have more hideous Chapman Heights tracts everywhere.
And save your "those people were not from here" rants. I know that. But it still doesn't change how this city is messed up!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#4 Jul 31, 2010
RTG wrote:
Thank you city leaders and greedy developers for turning sleepy Yucaipa into a small city. As usual all the crime and traffic follows. We now have major crime, graffiti, traffic-along with stupid left-turn arrows everywhere and a B.S. revenue-grabbing red light camera.
Yep. Thanks you guys. You messed things up pretty good. If not for the recession we'd have more hideous Chapman Heights tracts everywhere.
And save your "those people were not from here" rants. I know that. But it still doesn't change how this city is messed up!
What, and you just appeared? You came from somewhere and started the problem..
Inside

La Mirada, CA

#5 Jul 31, 2010
darkness shall cover the earth and bring with it destruction. ma ma ma pepoles bein profiles
RTG

Yucaipa, CA

#6 Jul 31, 2010
Checkpoint charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not quite punk. I have been here quite a while. Long before the developments and associated traffic and crime. Actually a lot of the problem is caused by your fellow San Diego County yuppies moving here. You're probably a developer or work in the construction field. So, shut your trap and mind your own business, because you ARE the problem.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 31, 2010
RTG wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not quite punk. I have been here quite a while. Long before the developments and associated traffic and crime. Actually a lot of the problem is caused by your fellow San Diego County yuppies moving here. You're probably a developer or work in the construction field. So, shut your trap and mind your own business, because you ARE the problem.
Wrong again....I'm the one who arrested you for being an ayy hole in public....
Reader

San Diego, CA

#8 Jul 31, 2010
RTG wrote:
At least those "hideous Chapman Heights tracts" carry along with them expensive price tags (cheaper in the current economic situation, but relatively expensive nonetheless.)It's when they start putting in low income housing and apartment complexes offering Section 8 that you REALLY have to start worrying.
thatsonebigcooki e

Cook, MN

#9 Aug 1, 2010
<quoted text>
Actually, he's right Cop. Yucaipa was a sleepy little town with small time crime and traffic before the Mayor and City Council were BOUGHT by developers. Their was one city councilman that was rediculed for years because he believed in limited growth. I wish more Yucaipans would have voted with him. The first thing the developers did was build the Taj MaCityHall 10 years ago and the development hasn't stopped since. You, and all the other government employees, with your inflated salaries and never ending luxury pensions that bought into this mess won't be happy until every square inch is filled in all the way to Oak Glen and it Yucaipa looks like West Covina.

Your police union believes in seniority right? Then seniority is good thing right? Then you should keep your mouth shut until it's your turn!

Dopes.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 1, 2010
thatsonebigcookie wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he's right Cop. Yucaipa was a sleepy little town with small time crime and traffic before the Mayor and City Council were BOUGHT by developers. Their was one city councilman that was rediculed for years because he believed in limited growth. I wish more Yucaipans would have voted with him. The first thing the developers did was build the Taj MaCityHall 10 years ago and the development hasn't stopped since. You, and all the other government employees, with your inflated salaries and never ending luxury pensions that bought into this mess won't be happy until every square inch is filled in all the way to Oak Glen and it Yucaipa looks like West Covina.
Your police union believes in seniority right? Then seniority is good thing right? Then you should keep your mouth shut until it's your turn!
Dopes.
I lived in Yucaipa for 20 years and saw the growth a little at a time. You can't sustain a city like yucaipa without business. It's 2010, not 1965. You look at any city in California and you'll see major growth has taken place over the years..It's envitable. I have enough seniority that I don't have to wait for you or anyone...It's always my turn.....You're probably 25 years old and work at jack-in-the-box...
RTG

Yucaipa, CA

#11 Aug 1, 2010
<quoted text>
Wrong again....I'm the one who arrested you for being an ayy hole in public....
No, you're wrong again, jerk. I have never been arrested. I seriously doubt you're a cop anyway. Maybe a mall cop. A fat slob one at that.
Mind your own business and we'll mind ours. You obviously like crowded cities and traffic, so be it. I don't. You worry about Carlsbad and I'll worry about where I live. Now go back and enjoy your doughnuts, fatty.
hunkie boy

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Aug 1, 2010
3 blacks, compose 91%of cime, always in threes, no study has ever been done why they rob/rape in threes.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 1, 2010
RTG wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're wrong again, jerk. I have never been arrested. I seriously doubt you're a cop anyway. Maybe a mall cop. A fat slob one at that.
Mind your own business and we'll mind ours. You obviously like crowded cities and traffic, so be it. I don't. You worry about Carlsbad and I'll worry about where I live. Now go back and enjoy your doughnuts, fatty.
Am I upsetting you? Let me come by the trailer park and bring you something from the WAL-MART....6-2 185 if that's your idea of fatty....Oh and by the way, you know you have been arrested, we all know it...RTG? Really Tough Guy? I doubt it...Oh, I got it, Really Truly Gay..There you go, you're secret is out fella!
thatsonebigcooki e

Atwater, MN

#14 Aug 2, 2010
Dick Riddell and the Yucaipa City Council ruined Yucaipa. I think they met well with the development, but in retrospect, they sure screwed it up. Can you imagine what the property values would be if they had followed the Rancho Santa Fe land use model?

Hey checkers, shouldn't you be stopping traffic somewhere?

Location hidden

#15 Aug 2, 2010
thatsonebigcookie wrote:
Dick Riddell and the Yucaipa City Council ruined Yucaipa. I think they met well with the development, but in retrospect, they sure screwed it up. Can you imagine what the property values would be if they had followed the Rancho Santa Fe land use model?
Hey checkers, shouldn't you be stopping traffic somewhere?
No retired, making 6 figures and living just inside the Rancho Santa Fe boundries(funny you should mention the name)...But thanks for thinking of me. I made a killing on my Yucaipa house and then property values nose dived....Lucky for me I was able to get this place at a steal...Can't wait for property values to go up here...It's the American dream!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr LMAO phart 34,188
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) 18 hr Maribel 1,082
Review: Center for Individual Development/CID Tue CID SAN BERNARDINO 80
News Local Vagos motorcycle club president faces mur... (Dec '09) Sep 11 Trooper 24
Review: Industrial Support Systems Sep 10 ISS FONTANA 3
News E-Verify stirs little business interest in San ... (Nov '09) Sep 9 Anonymous 29
News Universities host cultural graduation ceremonie... Sep 5 Robbie 4

Colton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colton Mortgages