BRIEF: Rubidoux stabbing victim dies

There are 2 comments on the Customer Interaction Solutions story from Jan 7, 2013, titled BRIEF: Rubidoux stabbing victim dies. In it, Customer Interaction Solutions reports that:

A Rubidoux man who was stabbed on New Year's Eve died of his wound Saturday. David Solorio, 22, was pronounced dead at Riverside Community Hospital at 6:56 a.m., Riverside County coroner's officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Customer Interaction Solutions.

anonumous

Riverside, CA

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Rest in paradise! Your family and daughter will always be on my mind!
anonymous

Riverside, CA

#2 Jul 27, 2013
I miss you David, I will forever cherish the memories we shared together. You were a great friend and a loving father...till we meet again...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 17 hr tom wingo 29,765
Redlands - SNOBBISHNESS 19 hr running in the wind 12
News All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown (Feb '06) Sun BUDSMOKER1503OC 1,712
Redlands Music Thread (May '12) Sat Musikologist 16
Report Rogue Government Officials May 22 Neighbor 1
News In fight against gangs, Ontario has outpaced Po... (Jun '09) May 22 vfffgupl 69
News Pit Bull Sterilization Ordinance: County Superv... (Oct '13) May 20 marg 7
More from around the web

Colton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]