UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32329 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

United States

#19737 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Even saving my "material"?! Aw, you love me, too. I don't need to flatter myself. You flatter me all the time with your obsession with my posts.
you sound like like a battered wiman with a low self esteem misinterpretating asswhoopings for love or obsession...sorry I am happily married, and I don't like men, even if they like women.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19738 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you don't see anyone here, including the real Trojans coming to your rescue, do you? Everyone knows you're a sleeze bag...
What a pathetic loser. I don't need them to "come to my rescue". All I'm on my own I'm able to show what an idiot you are.

BTW, Moron, if you had a brain, you'd realize no one backs you up either.

You really are stupid. Give up while you're behind.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19739 Apr 5, 2013
All on my own...
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19740 Apr 5, 2013
And still too freakin' stupid to realize you aren't "everyone". You are so pathetic.
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19741 Apr 5, 2013
You're both a couple of faggotts! Get a room and make up!....Go Bruins!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#19742 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pathetic loser. I don't need them to "come to my rescue". All I'm on my own I'm able to show what an idiot you are.
BTW, Moron, if you had a brain, you'd realize no one backs you up either.
You really are stupid. Give up while you're behind.
delusional d-bag.

#19743 Apr 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And still too freakin' stupid to realize you aren't "everyone". You are so pathetic.
and you still believe: racism, bigotry, hate mongering, battering women, elderly abuse, hater on LOE = "wisdom"...your words.

#19744 Apr 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
You're both a couple of faggotts! Get a room and make up!....Go Bruins!
Uhhhhh, no he is, and because he's one, he thinks everyone else is, maybe you can show him a good time by giving him a facial...he enjoys that pearl jame trickling down his Freddy Mercury moustache.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19745 Apr 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>delusional d-bag.
With all the BS you post, you're hilarious calling anyone delusional! LOL!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#19746 Apr 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the BS you post, you're hilarious calling anyone delusional! LOL!!
with all the hate towards women, LOE, minorities, gay community, and the Elderly, it's no wonder you're not allowed Topix doesn't allow you to open an account...pucking loser. LMFAO
Manhattan Beach_Carroll

North Hollywood, CA

#19747 Apr 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>with all the hate towards women, LOE, minorities, gay community, and the Elderly, it's no wonder you're not allowed Topix doesn't allow you to open an account...pucking loser. LMFAO
Ya I agree snookums, not good making fun of kweers...Now come on over and play hide the salami with me.....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

United States

#19748 Apr 6, 2013
Manhattan Beach_Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree snookums, not good making fun of kweers...Now come on over and play hide the salami with me.....Go Bruins!
^^^^another one banned from having a Topix account.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#19749 Apr 6, 2013
How's it hanging out west?

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

BAD NEWS about Rick Warren's son thats awful
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19750 Apr 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
Ya it's as small as ever, I agree Gumba...
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19751 Apr 7, 2013
Nude golfing this morning, now to wash the 66 Chevelle while wearing my short shorts:) then to watch a replay of the LA Kings after game shower, my Nephew is so thoughtful taking his camera in to the locker room after the game. Let's see who has the biggest blade ;).....Go Bruins!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19752 Apr 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Mental illness isn't pretty. Just look at Rob's posts!
Bruin For Life

United States

#19754 Apr 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Mental illness isn't pretty. Just look at Rob's posts!
what would you call a person that is proud of posting as a -Racist, bigot, hate on LOE, hate on women, promoting elderly abuse?
A person filled with:

A. Wisdom
B. Ignorance
C. Psychological issues?
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19755 Apr 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
GOOD NEWS The Clown is out of the closet!
Ya I agree, can't wait to go 'down' South on the ol pickle plantation
good for you Clownie in joining us....Go Bruins!
Trojan

United States

#19756 Apr 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> what would you call a person that is proud of posting as a -Racist, bigot, hate on LOE, hate on women, promoting elderly abuse?
A person filled with:
A. Wisdom
B. Ignorance
C. Psychological issues?
thanks for proving how stupid you are, again, the answer of course is wisdom! how many times do I need to repeat myself? I will raise my glass every time a pig gets whacked. I can't wait for Halloween to see them stupid Mexer kids be begging for candy. Every woman is a skank, which*re, b*itch, sl*t, and a c*nt. Every person over 70 that disagrees with me and or talks shyt about the school I wish i would gone to deserves DEATH immediately, they infidels! As for the fag*it's? we'll, you know how I feel about them! Yes you stupid idiot it's call "wisdom" God your stupid!!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19757 Apr 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for proving how stupid you are, again, the answer of course is wisdom! how many times do I need to repeat myself? I will raise my glass every time a pig gets whacked. I can't wait for Halloween to see them stupid Mexer kids be begging for candy. Every woman is a skank, which*re, b*itch, sl*t, and a c*nt. Every person over 70 that disagrees with me and or talks shyt about the school I wish i would gone to deserves DEATH immediately, they infidels! As for the fag*it's? we'll, you know how I feel about them! Yes you stupid idiot it's call "wisdom" God your stupid!!
Oh Trojan you're so macho let's finally have that beer at Sharkeez! Then you can take me for a ride on your cycle and then for a romp in my hot tub....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Standstill in fatal stabbing (Apr '08) Thu David G 9
News Jolly Farms Bar-B-Que closing doors after 51 years (Jul '08) Aug 24 BQ memories 11
lesbian or straigh snapchat names (Oct '15) Aug 24 Meeeeeeee94 7
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Aug 23 Ted 4,833
News In fight against gangs, Ontario has outpaced Po... (Jun '09) Aug 20 Kuss1 83
News Blue Cut Fire Grows To 18,000 Acres, Homes Dest... Aug 18 Joyce Guthrie 3
News Shooting victim in Rialto was night club securi... (May '09) Aug 18 Fred Herbert 22

Colton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colton Mortgages