UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 834)

Showing posts 16,661 - 16,680 of26,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!! Looks like the Chump Traveler just got Bitch Slapped!!!
>:)
Ya it's a lovers quarrel BN is a very jealous biatch, he's like Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, cept BN created Pete_Carroll to talk dirty to CT....Go Bruins!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
35 to 21
Don't care who wins. It gets me the 6 I need.:-)
funny... its all about the $$$$$
Went to Bristol Farms and got a few Lbs of BB ribs to smoke tomorrow.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

the Bigot troll fight on loves to judge himself, all thumbs up and give everyone else thumbs down, what a troll
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

49rs 31 Ravens 17
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Come on folks predictions for sunday?
24 to 21 49ers
Welcome IE trojan
Thank you .... seriously , my prediction before I read your post was: 24 to 20 49ers , I say the Ravens will score 2 TD'a and 2 FG's ,and the difference in my prediction than yours is , I say the Ravens will have the last possession ,but will be screwed because they need a TD not a field goal and will fall short....should be interesting,enjoy the game.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

And , hopefully , the Lakers will lose ass in the morning and get the day started off on a good note!,lol
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
And , hopefully , the Lakers will lose ass in the morning and get the day started off on a good note!,lol
Hi ya toots, hows about you and I have a beer over at Sharkeez in M_B, it's a topix tradition that I ask out all the hunks especially Trojan meat. I usually have my way with Bruins who are easy like "Bruin for Life" and Tony From ELA, those two are ez sluts, playing hard to get only turns me on, It's obvious you're a flaming queen so whattya say hun?....Go Bruins!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Class?? CT class??? it's like asking a wh ore to stop wearing short skirts and 6 inch stilletos.
Oh I dig chicks that look like that!

Where is your rivalry spirit boys? This Trojan is not a pussy-footer so what would you expect when our basketball team that is "supposed" to have no chance against the prima donna of West Coast basketball schools and BEATS them on their home court! Yeah you know you (B)ruins will here from me :)

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

BTW, I bet I have more faith in my basketball team then you do in your basketball coach...HaHa

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
Let me inform you of our Bigot resident Troll.... fight_on, PPPrick and Artie Manhattan are one in the same, for some reason he has a hard on for me and likes to stalk me, beware of the Troll he is NOT a Bruin fan but a "so called trojan fan" (that most trojan fans here Ignore (like trojan warned you about)
You have been warned :)

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I dig chicks that look like that!
Where is your rivalry spirit boys? This Trojan is not a pussy-footer so what would you expect when our basketball team that is "supposed" to have no chance against the prima donna of West Coast basketball schools and BEATS them on their home court! Yeah you know you (B)ruins will here from me :)
Yeah, we want to "here" from you, especially since you disappear for 2 weeks after every USC loss, by making lame excuses that you're leaving on a long vacation to Brazil, but due to the humiliation of losing the last 6 of 7 games, you lied about not only visiting Brazil but this time you went on complete South American tours buahahahahaha YOU ARE A BIG PU SSY!! As for you celebration of USC's win over UCLA, please be our guest, as we completely understand how difficult it has been for you to have ANYTHING to cheer about. LMAO.

Just know that we have one more game to play, and maybe this time you will have the balls to make a $100.00 wager with me bytch! and then after basketball season we have baseball season which meanc the pain continues for you and you overhyped athletic program.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
BTW, I bet I have more faith in my basketball team then you do in your basketball coach...HaHa
Let's make a $100.00 wager right now, right here on our next game...whattaya say pu $$y?

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Bruins and Trojans playing in the Super Bowl Rosters today:

UCLA - 1
USC - 0
BIG DOWN THERE

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

BIG DOWN THERE wrote:
Ravens 33 49'rs 32
Great pick
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

It was so nice of John Harbaugh to dedicate the Lombardi trophy to OJ.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
It was so nice of John Harbaugh to dedicate the Lombardi trophy to OJ.
Ya I agree, despite the fact he broke our hearts in 67, back then I was a young queen madly in love with Kurt Altenburg, I imagine the size of Oj's wang would rival my lover The Clown....Go Bruins!

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, we want to "here" from you, especially since you disappear for 2 weeks after every USC loss, by making lame excuses that you're leaving on a long vacation to Brazil, but due to the humiliation of losing the last 6 of 7 games, you lied about not only visiting Brazil but this time you went on complete South American tours buahahahahaha YOU ARE A BIG PU SSY!! As for you celebration of USC's win over UCLA, please be our guest, as we completely understand how difficult it has been for you to have ANYTHING to cheer about. LMAO.
Just know that we have one more game to play, and maybe this time you will have the balls to make a $100.00 wager with me bytch! and then after basketball season we have baseball season which meanc the pain continues for you and you overhyped athletic program.
ALERT everyone - Rob is off his meds again - ALERT. Side effects are delusion, conjecture, heresay, and troll-like symptoms. Severe reactions include anger, unrealistic online challenges, and pouring of liquid over underserving people. Contact Bill Walton for medicinal assistance if necessary! HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

No matter who anyone was rooting for, GREAT Super Bowl game this year!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
No matter who anyone was rooting for, GREAT Super Bowl game this year!
yah, and zero trOJans playing in it Buahahaha,..while n this game we had one Bruin winning a Super Bowl Ring while another Bruin received the loudest ovation when being introduced as a new member of the NFL Hall Of Fame.

Go Bruins!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I see you still lack the balls to bet $100.00 on the next UCLA USC game...what happen to all faith on your trOJans and their coach, bytch?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,661 - 16,680 of26,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Colton Discussions

Search the Colton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Razzle 199,085
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr Ronald 4,554
attempted murder of Richard Pejack, by Teri can... 5 hr tiberiouskirk 3
Congressional Candidate Lesli Gooch Mocked for ... 18 hr Dorothy McKenzie 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu Activity 15,657
Family releases statement supporting pastor acc... Thu youidiotstookallthenames 3
Helicopter circling LL (Jan '13) Apr 16 bigbigfishsmallsmallpond 3
•••
•••

Colton News Video

•••
•••

Colton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Colton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE