Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep

Full story: SF Gate

Hundreds of law enforcement officers targeted the Vagos motorcycle club Thursday in a Southern California sweep that netted 25 arrests of leaders and associates of what officials labeled an outlaw gang.
Comments
4,721 - 4,740 of 4,788 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 30
hill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

rattrapper wrote:
LOL! the Easter Bunny!hi all I'm trying out the speaker option instead of typing this is from my Google Nexus 7 tablet. You can speak and it types for you. Hey this would be great for the ones who aren't good spellers. Pretty cool! I just got this tablet and wanted to tryout speak function instead of keyboarding but this tablet has a cool virtual keyboard. Okay, take care all I'm going to go play with my tablet.
hey bro i have been looking for one.i cant find one.do you like it.let me no.i need one.hill
Silver Bullet

High River, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Betty Bitter can be found at hushmail
Rattrapper

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

hill wrote:
<quoted text>hey bro i have been looking for one.i cant find one.do you like it.let me no.i need one.hill
Hi there Hill,

I know what you mean about finding the Google Nexus 7 Tablet- the few stores that sell them were always out of stock. I finally found a store while I was in Bako that had one on display!(Office Max)
That was the main thing I wanted before getting the tablet was to visually see and handle one.

The only problem with Office Max is that they had a 16 GB Nexus 7 tablet for the same price that Staples, and Office Depot had for the 32 GB version!
I told the sales clerk that, and I'd rather get a larger 32 GB updated tablet for the same price elsewhere. ;)

You can also purchase this tablet online from the source itself- the Google Play online store.
I chose not to because, just-in-case I got a rare one that malfunctioned, or I truly did not like the tablet, it would be easier to return to a brick and mortar store.

So, if you are able to order one on-line like I did- I chose Staples. I went to the Staples store and they did have one on display, but out of stock. The clerk offered to order one for me and it'd arrive in a day or 2. Free shipping.
I said I'd go home and order it myself from my PC (I didn't want to put personal credit card info on a store's computer)
Victorville and Apple Valley both have a Staples store. I believe you live close enough to those areas.

I'd go with get the 32 GB if you get the Google Nexus 7 Wi-Fi Tablet. It's only $50.00 extra, and well worth having the extra storage.
I don't want the Wi-Fi/ HSPA+(data) version which you can get, but have to use with AT&T or T-Mobile- with a 2 year cellular contract.

Yeah, I like my tablet. Before I set it up, I created another gmail account just to use for the tablet (I did this on my computer)- this made it easier to already have one to sign into when I finally turned on and set up my Tablet.
You also have to have Wi-Fi at home if you plan on using your tablet at home. When you aren't home, you can use public Wi-Fi to connect.

This got a little lengthy, but I figured I through in some helpful hints. At least I hope they're helpful.

Take care, & all here have a good one.
crystal

Mccoy, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Free Rider wrote:
<quoted text> Hello Crystal im not a club member just a independent rider honey, who would love to chat with u sweety.
chat about what?
MELISSA

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

MITCH AKA WOODSTOCK wrote:
WHY DONT YOU SHIT TALKING PUNKS,,,,JUST WALK UP TO A VAGO AND RUN YOUR MOUTH LIKE YOU ARE ON HERE !!!HA YOU WOULD NEVER EVEN GET CLOSE ,,YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS !!! YES,I USED TO BE A VAGO !!!
I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE HOWEVER I DO KNOW BENNY VERY WELL AND ALTHOUGH I HAVE NOT SPOKEN TO HIM FOR MANY YEARS I DO KNOW THAT YOU ARE TALKING BADLY ABOUT THE WRONG"MAN" HE IS NOT THAT "ONE"! REMEMBER WHATS REALLY IMPORTANT AND THAT'S WHO REALLY HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE US AND THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS THE RIGHT AND THAT IS ON "JUDGMENT DAY"!
fed up

Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

I cant believe that they are wasting our tax dollars on people that you never hear about in the news or anything.I think they should focus more on the rapists, murderers,and pedophiles.
Hulagen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

fed up wrote:
I cant believe that they are wasting our tax dollars on people that you never hear about in the news or anything.I think they should focus more on the rapists, murderers,and pedophiles.
I Agree
Rattrapper

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Hey Hula,
Did you enjoy the Superbowl? Hill, where ya been? Hope all is cool with you.
hill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Rattrapper wrote:
Hey Hula,
hey rattrapper all is well here .now i had that bug going arould .but good now yourself.
Hulagen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Rattrapper wrote:
Hey Hula,
Trapper , ya Game was cool exiting in the 2nd half plus in great Company of freinds & good turnout on the potluck enjoyed it very much, Hill i had that bug couple weeks ago that flu thats hit the country man oh man it was terrible fever,chivers,vomiting the works headaches,runny nose, i was laid out for about 3 days. It went from sniffles to hard core sik within 24 hours so good luck with that
Rattrapper

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Hey Hula & Hill,

Bummer about the flu. I didn't feel good a few weeks ago, but it wasn't the flu, it was more like a head cold.
I did watch the Superbowl and it was a good one.
Course, I was rooting for the 49er's. At least it was a close point spread in the second half, as I too like you- enjoyed the most.
That was the shortest 1/2 time I can remember. I went outside to water a few potted flowers, and swept the back patio- by the time I came back in 1/2 time was over.
I didn't care to see Beyonce so I watered and thought that maybe other guests would be performing?!
Take care all- hope everyone is over the flu bug, and that I don't catch it.
joe zambrano

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

the vagos mc are some cool dudes. I know a few
hill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Rattrapper wrote:
Hey Hula & Hill,
Bummer about the flu. I didn't feel good a few weeks ago, but it wasn't the flu, it was more like a head cold.
I did watch the Superbowl and it was a good one.
Course, I was rooting for the 49er's. At least it was a close point spread in the second half, as I too like you- enjoyed the most.
That was the shortest 1/2 time I can remember. I went outside to water a few potted flowers, and swept the back patio- by the time I came back in 1/2 time was over.
I didn't care to see Beyonce so I watered and thought that maybe other guests would be performing?!
Take care all- hope everyone is over the flu bug, and that I don't catch it.
hey to all my friends .hope things going good for you all.i am going on a 3 day ride with others .no colors just friends. keep eye open for betty bitter .nina rocks/same person.yes i did let it roll off.but i did talk to her now she is saying i put a virus in her pc.(lol)not me.have a good day .see you next week.
crystal

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

joe zambrano wrote:
the vagos mc are some cool dudes. I know a few
yeah ok. if you say so.
Hulagen

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

hill wrote:
<quoted text>hey to all my friends .hope things going good for you all.i am going on a 3 day ride with others .no colors just friends. keep eye open for betty bitter .nina rocks/same person.yes i did let it roll off.but i did talk to her now she is saying i put a virus in her pc.(lol)not me.have a good day .see you next week.
Enjoy the ride Hill, sounds like good times!
marathonman

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

but they didnt they targeted a criminal organization ie...vagos cut the bs law enforcement isnt stupid
Local MC

Park City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Vagos are lowest of the low, the scum of the earth no one else would take, no honor, no leadership, can't ride, drop a dime on another member in a second. Supposedly the are here but we don't see them around anymore. Good riddance.
hill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Hulagen wrote:
<quoted text> Enjoy the ride Hill, sounds like good times!
hey my friend we had a good time we went to nv.we tryed to sleep out door's (lol)nice in the day cold at night.just the 3 of us.one on a rice burer.we had fun no one trying to be who there not.we went to the pawn stars pawn shop.ya we all lost some money .but it was so right.i had fun.hulagen it was a good time.we did see some real bikers.but there was no pob.jus 3 guy who dont belone in am mc.just rideing.hope you had a good 3 day weekend to.
Jojo

Granada Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Green nation
hill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

to:bogus friends.i was thinking i was geting played.have a good (lol)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Colton News Video

•••
•••

Colton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Colton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Colton News, Events & Info