The good people of Colt, Ark. want no...

The good people of Colt, Ark. want nothing to do with Klan

There are 8 comments on the Marshall News Messenger story from Jul 6, 2008, titled The good people of Colt, Ark. want nothing to do with Klan. In it, Marshall News Messenger reports that:

Well, I stirred up Colt, Ark., that's for sure. After writing a column about the Southern Alliance of Klans holding a mass rally in Colt on July 19, I got a call from Bobby the water/sewer/treasurer/fire ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marshall News Messenger.

Imperial Wizard

Forrest City, AR

#1 Aug 18, 2008
To whom this may concern,
Yes it is true the KKK held a private function on private property on July 19, 2008, with no interuptions from the locals or the idiot that started this blog. The Klan will always be in the Colt, AR area and when you coward are ready to challenge us on our Constitutional Rights we will not be hard to find. Now as far as the Colt, Ar City administration the community needs to get more involved in their own City Council Meetings because rest assured they would be surprised what the elected officials of Colt are doing without the citizens knowledge, from the Mayor Joe Kern (?) all the way down to Bobby Clarkson the City Manager who by the way thinks and has his own private little bankroll his own private little bankroll. THese City Officials need to realize they work for the Citizens of Colt, Ar (who elected them) and they are not a private enterprise. I have been to the city council meetings and have heard the Mayor of Colt say personally we do not care what the residence of this community think we run the show with Bobby Clarkson as the hatchet person in charge because the Mayor for one is not a full time Mayor but I would be willing to bet that he gets a nice salary to be Mayor but works part time. Before you start knocking on the door of the KKK and downing us just clean up your own city first.
Any comments can be sent to:
Imperial Office
P.O. Box 156
Colt, Ar 72326
[email protected]

United States

#3 Mar 5, 2009
Well I feel it is my duty to inform the people reading this blog. The man that wrote this blog name is Willis Frasier. He is a wanna be. If you took one look at him you would feel sorry for him. He talkes alot, carries a gun (because he's scared of getting his ass whooped by an african american), and is a pathetic excuse for a man. He thinks he is something in Colt, Ar. Colt is a 4 way stop that is full of hard working people that want nothing to do with the kkk. If you talk to the majority of Colt they all wish that Frasier would find a hole and crawl in it. When Frasier looks at this blog I am sure he will start crying about constitutional rights and yada yada. Frasier is scum and we feel sorry for him. Just go away with your other and leave Colt alone.

United States

#4 Mar 5, 2009
P.S. if anyone wants to look at city records as far as payroll goes it is common knowledge that a person can request those records at will. It's all in the books. Surely Frasier knows that!
not stupid

Garrett, IN

#6 Apr 28, 2010
everyone knows books can be fixed what you see might not be what you get but in the end, dirty dogs just might get caught
janalang jangalang

San Diego, CA

#7 Apr 29, 2010
GUEST!!!!! PLEASE!! DO US A FAVOR. LEAVE THOSE "PEOPLE" ALONE!! IF THEY WANT TO HAVE A MEETING. LET IT BE. THEY HAVE THERE OWN THOUGHTS AND LORD ONLY KNOWS YOU HAVE YOURS. ALL THEY WANT IS TO HAVE THERE LITTLE MEETINGS THERE. BUY THE WAY? ALL THEY WANT IS TO BE NOTICE, SO THE LESS WE NOTICE THEM THE BETTER IT WILL BE FOR US. NOW YOU KNOW BETTER THEN ANYBODY! ITS ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS, AND IT WON;T CHHANGE. LIFE IS TO SHORT TO WORRIE ABOUT THEM. PLUS YOU WILL FEEL BETER ABOUT YOURSELF AND WE ALL CAN LIVE LONGER TRUST ME ALLL THEYT WANT IS TO START TROUBLE. NOW YOUR BLACK STAY THAT WAY! THERE WHITE THEY;LL STAY THAT WAY. AND TRUST ME ,EVERYBODY WILL GET ALONG IN THE LONG RUN GOT ME [email protected] STAY COOLA AND BE PROUD OF YOUR OWN RACE WE CAN DO BETTER ABOUT OUR SELFS OK WELL SEE YA LATER .FROM A PERSON THATS IN BETWEEN BOTH RACEISES NOT BLACK AND NOT WHITE BUT VERY PROUD!!! OF WHAT IAM .
The truth

United States

#8 Dec 27, 2011
He probably caries a gun because black people wont fight a man one on one without their homies and sure as hell cant shoot thats why they kill so many innocent kids die but dont let me bother you I know you need check your ballence on your foodstamp card
Blacks

Fayetteville, AR

#9 Feb 23, 2013
The truth wrote:
He probably caries a gun because black people wont fight a man one on one without their homies and sure as hell cant shoot thats why they kill so many innocent kids die but dont let me bother you I know you need check your ballence on your foodstamp card
One things for sure! Blacks make up less than 12% of the nations population but are responsible for the majority of crime and get the most hand outs and entitlements than any other race. Just watch TV. There's a negro in nearly every commercial and a blackie that plays an upstanding leader like a president, lawyer, doctor, police captain, etc. nut how does that really compare to real life?? It doesn't! I am not KKK. Just an average everyday citizen! But the blacks are getting everything handed to them for free! All the while, they are lazy, blame everything on slavery, and believe that everything you own is really theirs! Obama is redistributing the wealth of this nation by overtaxing the people that work hard and it isn't the blacks! God help us as the black are inheriting this county by force!!
The Klan

Wynne, AR

#10 Sep 23, 2013
Long live the klan. Growing like the 60's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City vehicles 11 min Guest 25
Chad colquitt 14 min Katie 1
DeAngelo Williams 14 min Katie 52
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 15 min luci 21,387
Word Game (Oct '10) 24 min luci 3,294
Three word game (Feb '09) 25 min luci 1,047
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 25 min luci 18,028

Colt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance