Dunstable man is a real suburban cowboy

Dunstable man is a real suburban cowboy

There are 4 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Apr 6, 2009, titled Dunstable man is a real suburban cowboy. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Kevin McGovern filled a two-quart baby bottle and put on the nipple. Looking at the 2-week-old calf in the pen next to him, you could almost read its mind: Got milk? It took only moments for the young heifer to chug down the milk, and McGovern was on to the next Holstein.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Provincetown, MA

#1 Apr 6, 2009
Is this going to be an organic one?
Debbie Nelson

Overland Park, KS

#2 Apr 7, 2009
Good for you Kevin!
(Your very distant cousin in Minneapolis)
Border Patrol

Warwick, MA

#3 Apr 8, 2009
Way to go Kevin! Glad someone in the family is keeping the farm going!

York Harbor, ME

#4 Apr 10, 2009
Going be like DAD!!!!!!!! and Grand Dad, glade to see someone has an interest in the farm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colrain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
change my mind Aug '16 Helene Newell 1
suicide Aug '16 Helene Newell 1
News Speaker: Youth vote - crucial' to presidential ... Aug '16 mar 1
News Bike accident in Charlemont leaves young boy in... May '16 Mercuryhg 1
News Redevelopment, rehabilitation of properties rec... (Jan '16) Feb '16 Elizabeth Trudel 2
News DA Sullivan: More treatment options needed to h... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Beano 2
News Berkshire South Executive Director Crescentini ... (Sep '10) Dec '15 employee 8

Colrain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colrain Mortgages