disconnected

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

i live in the mayhaw area and my service is terrible. it only works around 2 to 3 hours out of the day. i have called and the only explanation i can get is that the mayhaw tower was not a part of the transition from mainstreet and that we are getting our signal from the colquitt tower. if that's the case then why did you let customers too far away sign contracts? is anyone else having the same problem or is this just something with my service?
Works for me

Bainbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

We live just down from South Mr. Zion church and our service has actually been better since the switch. Before we had daily interruptions but now they have been far and few between. We also get our signal from the Colquitt tower both before the switch and after.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Colquitt Forum right now

Search the Colquitt Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
curious concerned 35 min never know 7
Teen held in shooting of step-dad 52 min yea 2
Pop's Dockside Grill (May '11) 1 hr Susie 18
courtney deatons herpies 3 hr courtney deaton 4
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr WasBushStupid 39,277
chesley glass 9 hr booboo 1
Bisexual Cops 9 hr Needtoknow 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Colquitt Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Colquitt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE