high school freshman

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2012
what yall think??
Obama Mama

Saint-jean-sur-richelieu, Canada

#2 Mar 19, 2012
I think i love Mr. Prezident Obama. He give me all I need.
mama

Decatur, GA

#3 Mar 20, 2012
I think he a good kid and why do u want to know ?
high school freshman

United States

#4 Mar 20, 2012
just wondering. who's mama are you?
WOW

Douglas, GA

#5 Mar 20, 2012
the better question is: who's kid are you! Stay off topix!
high school freshman

United States

#6 Mar 20, 2012
shut up!! our teacherr told us bout this so .. topix ain't for "grown punkss" it's for anybody!
WOW

Douglas, GA

#7 Mar 21, 2012
sad that you go to school to learn about topix instead of the basics to graduate. no wonder the school system is in shambles.
mama

United States

#8 Mar 21, 2012
I'm cody mother josh mama and I would like to know why u put my son on topic for ?
umm ok

United States

#9 Mar 21, 2012
first of all he doesn't have a brother named cody.
mama

Senoia, GA

#10 Mar 21, 2012
He got one name Eric though and I know he not blood mine but I have been there with them 3 kids and who are u babe u like josh if u do all u have to do is tell him .he a sweet young man so just go up to him and talk to him he make friends good ....
umm ok

United States

#11 Mar 22, 2012
who are youu?
She Ratchet

Albany, GA

#12 Mar 22, 2012
He steals alot , i see him everyday
Smh why do that ?
Shut Up

Cowpens, SC

#13 Feb 12, 2013
WOW wrote:
sad that you go to school to learn about topix instead of the basics to graduate. no wonder the school system is in shambles.
Dont you have a job or an actual life? Or are you just one of those out of work lazy bums that does nothing with their life except talk trash about anyone or anything just to make themselves seem better? You are a sad excuse
wondering why

Mcdonough, GA

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Shut Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont you have a job or an actual life? Or are you just one of those out of work lazy bums that does nothing with their life except talk trash about anyone or anything just to make themselves seem better? You are a sad excuse
Going back a year of these topix and commenting on one that hasn't been commented on in a year must mean you have no life and no job
josh aday

Colquitt, GA

#15 Feb 13, 2013
Look if y'all got something to say about me on this shit why not be a man or woman whatever you are an say the shit to my face ok
Children

Bainbridge, GA

#16 Feb 21, 2013
This boy is a child. There is no reason for anyone to be on here talking badly about him. If you have a problem with something he does take it up with his mother or him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colquitt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jo's family restaurant/Gateway restaurant (May '15) 8 hr Haha 25
Almost Over 12 hr UhOh 80
Mikel Knight Fri Celebrities 1
SCES 5th grade May 24 Citizen 2
What a great Coach and Mentor May 24 Huge Fan 1
Three Notch EMC May 24 Truth 7
star wars Apr 29 JEDI 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colquitt Mortgages