Shoplifting at the Dollar General

Shoplifting at the Dollar General

Posted in the Colquitt Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Randy Travis

United States

#1 Aug 25, 2012
Someone seems to have diplomatic immunity.
IKNOW

Adel, GA

#3 Aug 27, 2012
had to be the one at the lake
Long dong silver

United States

#4 Aug 27, 2012
Boy they are some smart folks I tell ya cut there damn hands off and stop makein us tax payers pay for their bs buyin their food an bed let alone a lawyer that the good government for you though
sarahan

Moultrie, GA

#6 Sep 2, 2012
angry woman wrote:
Jamie Swanner shoplifting at Dollar general but wasn't arrested. Hmm
Please select the following answer(s) why she wasn't arrested
A. My daddy is an investigator.
B. My hubby work at the sheriff department.
C. Police officers think Im above the law
D. All the above
E. Next time you see all of the above eating lunch thank them for keeping the roads safe. We to start a drive for Jamie to be second in charge of the tax office.
Bugsby

United States

#7 Sep 2, 2012
Really? This town is so damn twisted I swear. It's all about who you know and what your last name is. In my opinion, if you do something illegal, you should pay the price! No matter what your damn last name is!
Arnold

Perry, GA

#8 Sep 3, 2012
Bugsby wrote:
Really? This town is so damn twisted I swear. It's all about who you know and what your last name is. In my opinion, if you do something illegal, you should pay the price! No matter what your damn last name is!
Clean out some of the people letting this go on is what I say.
Bugsby

United States

#9 Sep 3, 2012
Arnold wrote:
<quoted text>Clean out some of the people letting this go on is what I say.
Agreed!
PDCAKE

United States

#10 Sep 6, 2012
sarahan wrote:
<quoted text>E. Next time you see all of the above eating lunch thank them for keeping the roads safe. We to start a drive for Jamie to be second in charge of the tax office.
GOD WAS THE POLICES

“oops, you got caught lookin' !”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11 Sep 6, 2012
sarahan wrote:
<quoted text>E. Next time you see all of the above eating lunch thank them for keeping the roads safe. We to start a drive for Jamie to be second in charge of the tax office.
keep the roads safe baaaaah haaah haaaaah, d.ville is plagued with shoplifters, we need to "get these cops out of the donut shops" and do what they are paid for, do something, dam*, another opinion, y'all have a "krispy kreme" kinda day now, ya' hear
hahahahaha

Hartford, AL

#13 Sep 15, 2012
Arnold wrote:
<quoted text>Clean out some of the people letting this go on is what I say.
Some of them will be cleaned out soon from what I hear.
hates donuts

Ocilla, GA

#14 Sep 15, 2012
hey oppi far as i no aint no donut shop in dville but u always no so much more then enebody else about all our little towns n there peoples in swga i must b rong.
oppinionated one wrote:
<quoted text>keep the roads safe baaaaah haaah haaaaah, d.ville is plagued with shoplifters, we need to "get these cops out of the donut shops" and do what they are paid for, do something, dam*, another opinion, y'all have a "krispy kreme" kinda day now, ya' hear
Waiting

Gray, GA

#15 Sep 16, 2012
hahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of them will be cleaned out soon from what I hear.
Can't wait to see who.

“oops, you got caught lookin' !”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#16 Sep 16, 2012
hates donuts wrote:
hey oppi far as i no aint no donut shop in dville but u always no so much more then enebody else about all our little towns n there peoples in swga i must b rong.<quoted text>
well klassic, or the other little "choke and pukes" around there, i know their is no donut shop there, but you hot my point. bumb a$$, have a nice day
Stue

United States

#17 Sep 16, 2012
Do y'all really have to type like your texting someone. Its not hard to put some punctuation in there.

“oops, you got caught lookin' !”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#18 Sep 17, 2012
Stue wrote:
Do y'all really have to type like your texting someone. Its not hard to put some punctuation in there.
i'm sure that we will all keep this in mind, because YOU are the reason we post on here, God forbid that YOU have a problem with the way someone post's, uh oh, news flash, this aint' all about YOU, this is a LOCAL news thread, by LOCAL citizens, if you want NO typo's and correct punctuation go reda CNN. have a nice day, now, ya' hear.
marjorie

Ocilla, GA

#19 Sep 17, 2012
hates donuts wrote:
hey oppi far as i no aint no donut shop in dville but u always no so much more then enebody else about all our little towns n there peoples in swga i must b rong.<quoted text>
So no donut shop to hang out. Sad. I know cops can't like donuts that much anyway. Lots of them drink coffee to stay awake.
marjorie

Ocilla, GA

#20 Sep 17, 2012
hahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of them will be cleaned out soon from what I hear.
do tell who, who, who? no i am not a owl.
Stue

United States

#21 Sep 17, 2012
oppinionated one wrote:
<quoted text>i'm sure that we will all keep this in mind, because YOU are the reason we post on here, God forbid that YOU have a problem with the way someone post's, uh oh, news flash, this aint' all about YOU, this is a LOCAL news thread, by LOCAL citizens, if you want NO typo's and correct punctuation go reda CNN. have a nice day, now, ya' hear.
I noticed that you didn't type like an idiot this time. Thanks..... Ya hear

“oops, you got caught lookin' !”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#22 Sep 18, 2012
Stue wrote:
<quoted text> I noticed that you didn't type like an idiot this time. Thanks..... Ya hear
i do things like that, for people like YOU,'cause you know this site is all about YOU, MO-RON

“oops, you got caught lookin' !”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#23 Sep 18, 2012
deer grammer nazees and languige polese and stue. i'm playcing this here to spacefikaly distroy you're intire daye. may be carrecting this perticular paragraf be the ownly fing you kan thnik abowt four tha rest oph this freekin weak and may you're braen be sew fride you carnt evr juice it again !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colquitt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Letting that alcohol show them true colors 31 min Saddened 4
Zachery's go down again 1 hr Joke 30
ebt 1 hr Lol 8
That was quick 2 hr Kay 3
Hush Hush 2 hr Under the rug 1
Saw. This Coming 2 hr Show the money 2
T.Holmes 2 hr Well 3

Colquitt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colquitt Mortgages