5 years probation for manufacturing m...

5 years probation for manufacturing methamphetamine

Posted in the Colquitt Forum

Confussed

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2010
How can someone only get 5 yrs probation for manufacturing methamphetamine? I'm very confussed about this. In the "real" world people have to serve some time for this charge. Everyone I've ever heard of has. But I guess one certain person is excluded for the rest of us.
who

United States

#2 Dec 8, 2010
Confussed wrote:
How can someone only get 5 yrs probation for manufacturing methamphetamine? I'm very confussed about this. In the "real" world people have to serve some time for this charge. Everyone I've ever heard of has. But I guess one certain person is excluded for the rest of us.
who?? court records are public knowledge so tell us and who was the judge that was so lenient??
unknown

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Dec 9, 2010
Lisa Colwell and it was Judge Cato
snich

United States

#4 Dec 9, 2010
Someone will serve the time, probably the people she agreed to bust for a lighter sentence
huh

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Dec 12, 2010
When did she go to court?
everyone knows

United States

#6 Dec 14, 2010
Everyone knows lisa colwell is a known meth head and pill poper do you really think she is going to be able to stop ? hell I give it 13 months and she will be back in jail for the same chit.

And I can bet you that she was talking like a radio talk show host.
lol

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2010
people stop talking about someone .and thing's u dont know about she a good woman and good to her kids lisa u have friends out here just call on them they be there for u ......
get a life

Memphis, TN

#8 Dec 14, 2010
everyone knows wrote:
Everyone knows lisa colwell is a known meth head and pill poper do you really think she is going to be able to stop ? hell I give it 13 months and she will be back in jail for the same chit.
And I can bet you that she was talking like a radio talk show host.
Nope not everyone ..I Don't know her..I don't think its fair to judge someone either! Are you perfect?
snichsheis

Charlotte, NC

#9 Dec 15, 2010
She maybe a good person but the topic was how did she get a light sentence, and that answer is she had to give something to get something, that's just how the system works, hopefully she will take advantage of this get out of jail free card and get her life together but time will tell, usually the da counts on you messing up again while on probation so that they can give you the jail time that you deserve
nothing changes

Colquitt, GA

#10 Dec 15, 2010
Ive seen this for years they just keep slapping them on the wrist, OVER and OVER.
Heard it all

Hull, GA

#11 Apr 16, 2013
Unless u were three ya dnt know first offenders get off better than other offenders and by the way it was conspiracy to make method retard not manufacturing I got. Caught got 20 yrs po and 6 months rehab and didnt roll on shit so unless u know dnt speak bc u make ur self look like an idiot
Heard enough

Fitzgerald, GA

#12 Apr 18, 2013
Heard it all wrote:
Unless u were three ya dnt know first offenders get off better than other offenders and by the way it was conspiracy to make method retard not manufacturing I got. Caught got 20 yrs po and 6 months rehab and didnt roll on shit so unless u know dnt speak bc u make ur self look like an idiot
Unless you can use proper grammar and English, please refrain from posting anything else in written (typed) form for the whole world to read. It would behoove you to take a refresher course on the proper use and etiquette of the English language, while you seem to have so much time on your hands. It is more than obvious that you, my dear, are the one that appears to be the “idiot”!
Wantabe

Enterprise, AL

#13 Apr 18, 2013
Heard enough wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you can use proper grammar and English, please refrain from posting anything else in written (typed) form for the whole world to read. It would behoove you to take a refresher course on the proper use and etiquette of the English language, while you seem to have so much time on your hands. It is more than obvious that you, my dear, are the one that appears to be the “idiot”!
The person didn't use their real name, so what you got to fuss about? This person might be as educated as you are but could be hiding behind that writing. haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colquitt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miller County Hospital/ Robin Rau 4 hr Juniper90 1
Dogs 5 hr Juniper90 10
Medication not in Prescription bottle (Jul '12) 7 hr Mean 34
Stolen Property on farmers land and barns 10 hr know 13
Why does the feeds about Coach Redding disappear 11 hr Sad 10
District 3 12 hr Kyle 5
Sunday Sales 15 hr Yes 19

Colquitt Jobs

Personal Finance

Colquitt Mortgages