Mac at it again
MAC IS RITE

Saint-jean-sur-richelieu, Canada

#21 May 25, 2012
if mrs. wells would have got a judge from out of town then a teacher from the school everything would be perfect . Mac made a great decision if the girls want to quit , let it be . miller county school system has enough problem its self .
and im white and not racist . racism goes on if you continue to make it go on !! I hear coach kill really doesnt does is job either and was the one who put all of them on the team !!
lol_

United States

#22 May 26, 2012
Sounds to me that the ones with an attitude are the parents and wanna be cheerleaders!!! Just saying!!!
haha

United States

#23 Jun 9, 2012
Mac tried to have his hands in everything. He is sick and prob just wanted to see the little girls jump around.
Ridiculous

Colquitt, GA

#24 Jun 12, 2012
This is totally ridiculous. If this school system doesn't abide by the rules they set, then they need to destroy all rules and don't have them just for a few. Mac should learn that a super. hires principals to handle the daily running of the school and he should tend to things at the supers office, like getting the personnel to work when they do choose to come and be present at their office. He must think the ones in principal positions don't know how to do their job. He didn't know how to be a principal of a middle school in Bainbridge and that is why he was told he could resign or be fired. If he can not handle a position as principal, does it take a rocket scientist to figure out that he can not handle a superintendent's responsibilities. Just look at the mess he has got our school system in. I can't wait for the state to appoint new board members that hopefully are smarter than the ones we have. You don't have to be very smart to see the problem. About 90% of the general public already know what the problem is. I hope these new ones will send him on his way, and put someone in his position that know HOW to be a superintendent so that our schools can begin to recover from all this ridiculous back-stabbing power-controlling game.
Not a Moron

Sugar Grove, IL

#25 Jun 12, 2012
To haha and Ridiculous - Are you prepared to defend your moronic statements. You and your kind can't stand it that Mac is a man of character and he will fight his battles head-on without having to play dirty politics with the locals. A couple of board members totally misjudged him and it cost them dearly. As an award winning principal, Mac left Bainbridge on his own terms. Quit trying to smear his character with your lies. Your hatred is showing and it is so ugly, even for someone of your lowly stature.
Say WHAT

#26 Jun 12, 2012
Not a Moron wrote:
To haha and Ridiculous - Are you prepared to defend your moronic statements. You and your kind can't stand it that Mac is a man of character and he will fight his battles head-on without having to play dirty politics with the locals. A couple of board members totally misjudged him and it cost them dearly. As an award winning principal, Mac left Bainbridge on his own terms. Quit trying to smear his character with your lies. Your hatred is showing and it is so ugly, even for someone of your lowly stature.
A few board members misjudged him? LOL Hilarious SO FUNNY...those two just brought the wrongs more into the light. What people thought, they confirmed. It hasn't cost them dearly. It may have cost Mac his job if or when we get a new board. And if we don't get a new board, it will cost Mac dearly after the elections. Just hold on to your seat. Wait and See. If the two you are talking about loses their seat, they do have a chance to run again. They have lost nothing
Not a Moron

Sugar Grove, IL

#27 Jun 13, 2012
I guess the two members were too stupid to realize they were embarassed before a statewide audience when the state board asked them to resign. Regardless of how the appointments or elections turn out, I bet Mac lands on his feet.
who knows

United States

#28 Jun 15, 2012
he should not land on his feet
In the Know

Norman Park, GA

#29 Jun 18, 2012
Not a moron, you are dead wrong, Mac did not leave Bainbridge on his own terms, he was made an offer he couldn't refuse, resign or be fired. ask any board member if you don't believe me.
Not A Moron

Sugar Grove, IL

#30 Jun 18, 2012
You are just trying to damage the man's excellent reputation. You are filled with such hatred you can't see clearly! Mac was offered a bigger job in another town the year before he left Bainbridge. How come he keeps progressing in his career if he is so bad? Methinks you need to take even a cursory glance at the joke of a career of the loser board members who caused all the problems. What a joke! Mac was fine when he left Bainbridge and he will be fine when he leaves Miller.

By the way, you are attempting to damage the man's reputation. Are you prepared to back up your statements. I know the facts and you will lose a great deal if Mac were to come after you for your lies. Of course with your loser mentality, I;m sure you have nothing to lose!
You again

#31 Jun 18, 2012
Not A Moron wrote:
You are just trying to damage the man's excellent reputation. You are filled with such hatred you can't see clearly! Mac was offered a bigger job in another town the year before he left Bainbridge. How come he keeps progressing in his career if he is so bad? Methinks you need to take even a cursory glance at the joke of a career of the loser board members who caused all the problems. What a joke! Mac was fine when he left Bainbridge and he will be fine when he leaves Miller.
By the way, you are attempting to damage the man's reputation. Are you prepared to back up your statements. I know the facts and you will lose a great deal if Mac were to come after you for your lies. Of course with your loser mentality, I;m sure you have nothing to lose!
Mac is coming after nobody. You are one person that keeps trying to scare people to keep them from stating facts. You have been the only one to take up for him. Keep posting. You are convincing NOBODY of NOTHING or ANYTHING
Not A Moron

Sugar Grove, IL

#32 Jun 19, 2012
Not trying to scare anyone. If you have facts then bring it to the table. Otherwise, just shut up and quit trying to ruin the man's reputation with your lies. Why don't you compare reputations between Mac and the two board members? Now that would be interesting fodder for conversation. After the mess created by two board members, they stand no chance for re-election, not even for dogcatcher! Their 15 minutes of fame quickly turned to infamy with the events that transpired, Were they the best Miller had to offer?
obzervin

Albany, GA

#33 Jun 20, 2012
I voted for one of them and would do so again! My opinion of Mac is that he has one very big ego--ya know the one that small people have that is called a "napoleanic" SPP complex.
I know

United States

#34 Jun 20, 2012
Yep, they both would be re-elected. Hands down with no problem
I know

United States

#35 Jun 20, 2012
Mac seems to have one fan. Seems to me to be either his wife or neighbor or somebody that don't live here
Not A Moron

Sugar Grove, IL

#36 Jun 20, 2012
He has more support than you think! You're too blinded by hatred to see it. Now, what about those reputations? Only idiots and fools would consider voting for them again. Their political careers are over before they even got started. Mac is a big ol boy with a heart for kids, especially underprivileged kids. No kind of complex there. He loves kids and stays focused on doing what's best for them, unlike two board members with personal agendas. I am friends with Mac. There is a whole new world outside of Miller County. You should explore it. It may broaden your horizons and improve your thinking.
whatever

Sacramento, CA

#37 Jun 20, 2012
Not A Moron wrote:
He has more support than you think! You're too blinded by hatred to see it. Now, what about those reputations? Only idiots and fools would consider voting for them again. Their political careers are over before they even got started. Mac is a big ol boy with a heart for kids, especially underprivileged kids. No kind of complex there. He loves kids and stays focused on doing what's best for them, unlike two board members with personal agendas. I am friends with Mac. There is a whole new world outside of Miller County. You should explore it. It may broaden your horizons and improve your thinking.
You are Stupid ! Nobody likes his ass from here thats all i have to say . Thank you for trying so hard to get people to like him its not gonna work in this small town, just a matter of time !! Again keep trying to boost him hun ,not gonna work !!He is about himself here and not to many care about him oh except maybe you since you keep defending him . Thank you and have nice day .
obzervin

Albany, GA

#38 Jun 20, 2012
Moron, my roots are not deeply seated in Miller county--believe me I've seen what the world outside of Miller county and sw ga has to offer--I'm here by choice. Mac is for Mac and the empire he can build using other folks tax dollars very freely in this case. His being so big hearted to the down trodden is simply another way for him to build his ego and make some look up to him. He needs to get back in the bar business in Bainbridge--I don't seee how they an do without him!!
you are too

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#39 Jun 21, 2012
Not A Moron wrote:
You ARE a moran. I think you may even believe what you are typing. Scary
Not A Moron

Sugar Grove, IL

#40 Jun 21, 2012
you are too wrote:
<quoted text> You ARE a moran. I think you may even believe what you are typing. Scary
You can't even spell moron! Its not a typo. Your credibility is zero!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colquitt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tell Me About Fred Moore (Aug '12) 56 min Lola 27
mill men (Jul '14) 3 hr Aint gonna 74
ad 6 hr Karma 9
Arlington cop Wed Curious 11
Bike boy Mar 21 Baptist branch 4
Seminole County Sheriff School Bus Mar 21 Porky 18
What is going on??? Mar 20 Natking 54

Colquitt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance