Resident to Air Force Academy: 'It so...

Resident to Air Force Academy: 'It sounds like you are being dive-bombed'

There are 1 comment on the The Gazette story from Nov 13, 2013, titled Resident to Air Force Academy: 'It sounds like you are being dive-bombed'. In it, The Gazette reports that:

More than 100 people attended a meeting in northern Colorado Springs on Tuesday to address aircraft noise from the Air Force Academy, with one concerned neighbor even bringing a recording.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gazette.

Wendie

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Nov 13, 2013
I do believe that the Air Force Academy was there way before the residents were! They knew when they purchased a house around there that there was a base there and that they practiced fights and landings there. So they need to stop the complaining and either get over it or move out what you all are doing is acting like these people don't need there training and shouldn't take it seriously. I think that these people need to grow up and let these people do the job that they signed up to do! So GROW Up put on your big kid panties and either live with it or move the heck away. GOT IT!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rocking Horse Motel near Pikes Peak Sun VisitingPikesPeak... 2
News The Latest: Psychologist: Clinic shooting suspe... Apr 29 Hostis Publicus 3
Darryl Glenn Apr 27 Concerned Support... 4
Homeless junkies under bridge Apr 26 GoodLuck 2
Need place to rent Apr 26 GoodLuck 2
One World Government Ted Cruz Apr 21 JCS 2
Question Apr 20 AshleyL 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colorado Springs Mortgages