Police explain officer-involved shoot...

Police explain officer-involved shootings, residents react

There are 2 comments on the KRDO-TV Colorado Springs story from Dec 27, 2012, titled Police explain officer-involved shootings, residents react. In it, KRDO-TV Colorado Springs reports that:

Three men have died this month in separate shootings involving police officers. And southern Colorado residents tell KRDO NEWSCHANNEL13, while it's unfortunate, they understand officers' decision-making. The first officer-involved shooting this month took place in Colorado Springs, when the driver of a stolen car refused to pull over, crashed into ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRDO-TV Colorado Springs.

Really

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Once the first shooting took place maybe the other guys thought they needed to step up their game a la firefighters who set fires. Heroes, really, maybe not all of 'em
Really

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Just saying I hope they take a real close look at this as ramming and trying to get around and hitting the front are two different things....wasn't there and don't know the facts in the cases and may have reacted in the same manner..just saying it would be nice to get at least two sides of the story as obviously the dead can't the third side

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
change.org. Search: The Sammie Denson Story 6 hr Shera 1
Sammie Denson/Pamela Edwards 1993 Murder 7 hr Shera 67
We love you Sammie Denson keep your head up!!! 7 hr Shera 3
jeremy mandrell (Nov '12) Aug 17 Looking 5
Chad David Aug 13 Boulder 1
News The Disastrous Reign of Bishop Robert O'Neill (Sep '10) Aug 13 OneVoice 32
Trump for President Aug 13 Hillary 14

Colorado Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance