Colorado Springs plans to pay $3.4M t...

Colorado Springs plans to pay $3.4M to settle claims against Josh Carrier

There are 2 comments on the KXRM-TV Colorado Springs story from Nov 6, 2012, titled Colorado Springs plans to pay $3.4M to settle claims against Josh Carrier. In it, KXRM-TV Colorado Springs reports that:

Read more: Local , Business , Community , Legal , Joshua Carrier , Josh Carrier , Carrier Settlement , Colorado Springs Carrier Settlement , Colorado Springs Pays $3.4 Million for Carrier Claims , 3.4 Million Dollar Settlement for Claims Against Carrier , Carrier Claims Settlement , Claims Against City of Colorado Springs , Settlement Claims for ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXRM-TV Colorado Springs.

ALBERT

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Nov 6, 2012
annette marion is attacking handfield yvette in colorado springs, co, with intent to kill

SGT MALDONA STATED IT TAKES SOMETIMES 5 YEARS TO EXTRADITE, AND THAT YES, ANNETTE
CAN BE SHOT AS A spy, she should have never
caused you or the government, state of virginia, or anyone trouble, she had premeditaterd your murdeer, and demise,

she did this to the entire family, premeditated since 1967, rid and kill the family

same old routine, the group should never had done a thing., group wants stuff
does not exist, torture does not get givew a signal, it goes to russia they give it, handfield
does not, and i do not go to a ship and stated,'oh give to usa, that is so
stupid, not my GOVERNMENT, ANNETTE, WITH PRESIDENT OBAMA IS DDILUSIONAL

ANNETTE WITH THE BIDISIG IS SO STUPID, DILUSIONAL, THAT SHE KNOWS IN HER DILUSIONAL MIND
THAT I CAN CHANGE WHO GET THE SIGNAL., I AM NOT IN THE GOVERNMENT, AND PREDETERMINED 1992, CAN NOT
CHANGE, THEY DID THAT, BASED ON DECADES OF SHIT IN USA

AMERICA, GIVES NOTHING TO THE PEOPLE, SO EVERYONE COMING ON, STATED THE SMAE, ANTI WHITE,
EVERYWHERE, SO, THEY TOOK A VOTE, THEY WANT GOVERNMENT TO DO FOR THE PEOPLE USA LOST., STILL
DOES, DOES NOTHING, NO FREE MEDICAL, NO FREE EDUCATION, OTHER COUNTRIES, YOU LOST, LIVE WITH IT
I DO NOT CHANGE IT, YOU TOOK THE TEST, FLUNK, NOW YOU WANT THE GRADE A., CAN NOT HAVE.

STILL FLUNK, STILL WILL NEVER GET, 1992, DONE DEAL, THEY CHOSE, I DID NOT

ANNETTE WANTED TO BE IN CHARGE OF THE 'COMMUNICATION DAY'., AND USA DOES GET IT, SHE IS NOT
ME, AND THEY KNOW ANNETTE, AS A PGI OF PIGS, NEVER DID A THING FOR ANYONE, NEVER DID, ALWAYS
STOLE MY STUFF, HERE I SAY, WHO DO YOU LIKE LOVE BRSOTHERS, SISTERS, NONE, NEVER DID A THING FOR ME, LAZY, STUPID
JUEALOUS, STEAL, CLOTHES, JEWLERY, OR WHATEVER, NO GIFTS IN ALABAMA, COLORADO, NO WHERE DID I GO DID
I GET BIRTHDAY GIFTS, CARDS, XMAS, NOTHING, THE SISTERS, THINK LIFE OWES, AND THEY ARE THE BEAUTY QUEENS
BOW TO THENM, THEY ARE GROSS, TO BE WITH THEM, SNIFFLE, AND GIGGLE, POUNT, AND FROWNS CONTSTANTLY SHE
STOLE ALL MY STUFF IN 1992, ANNETTE ASSISTED., THIS IS THE CRAP., I DO NOT OWE THEM, THEY NEVER PAID
FOR A THING OF MINE, RUMOR, TINA H., STATED IT, LIE OF ANNETTE, THAT SHE PAID FOR MY HOSPITAL., NO
NEVER EVER EVER, GEHA THAT DID, AND MY PRIVATE I KHAD FOR 2 YEARS. ANNETTE WILL MAKE UP9 STORIIES OF
STORIES FOR SYMPATHY, SHE NEEDS ATTENTION, SHE IS BABY GIRL, SHE IS NOT A STAND ALONE, BUT A P9IG
OR PIGS, LIAR OR LIAR., AND THE LADY TOOK ME AROUND STATED,'MALACIOUS INTENT TO HARM AND STEAL,...PRE
MEDITATED, FELAONY, WHAT ANNETTE DID/DOES, SHE LADY IS A CRIMINAL SCIENCE MAJOR. AND NOT
NORMAIL, MENTAL TO DUMP AND STEAL ALL, MENTAL ILLNESS, THEY COVER THAT, DR HART, DID AND DOES FCMCENTER ARLINGTON BLVD., VA

ANNETTE WANTS TO BLIND ME, SHE WANTS SOME STATE TO MAKE ME WARD OF THE STATE

BLINDING IS A FELONEY, THAT IS A LAW SUITE, I WILL PUT HER IN JAIM, AND ON THE STREET.

SHE HAS THIS THING, STATES TO DO HER BIDDING HER KILL, RID, OF FAMILY, AND R HART, DISCRUSSED
WITH MOM, SHE IS MENTAL, SHOULD BE COMMITTED.

WHEN YOU DO THE ENTIRE FAMILY, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THAT PERSON., REALLY
PHARMACY INTERN STATE OF COLORADO AND ALBAMA, WORKED PSYCH WARDS, SHE IS A SICKLY LONG TERM, SHE NEVER
CHANGED, MEDICINE WILL NOT HELP, JACKET WHITE , AND BARS, AND CHAIR, TIE DOWN, SHE NEEDS TO KNOW
WHAT IS RIGHT,. AND WRONG, SHE DOES NOT HAVE THAT, VALUE, AND MORAL

NEGATIVE TREATMENT, DO NOT GO NEAR YOUR SIBLINGS
GIVE B ACK THERE STUFF
DUMP CAR, POSSESESSION,. GIVE BASCK\\GIVING BACK IS NORMAL., ANNETTE GROUP ABNORMAL

ALBERT
GERALD PHONE /MAIL/ECT SHE IS LEGAL

SHE TORTURE, MAIMES, BLINDS, STEALS, SO NO ONE WILL BE NEAR HER SIBLINGS, GO FIGURE, IT IS NOT HER PLACE
SHE DOES NOT OWN ANYONE, NO ONE, NOT EVEN DEPT OF DEFENSE, INVLOD, FOR THE SIGNAL THAT DOES NOT EXIST
NO ONE KNOWS WHEN 5, 50 YEARS, AND USA NEVER GET, THEY DID NOT EARN.,

ANNETTE MARION WANTED UKRAINE MILITARY POLICE ATTEMPTD KILL YVETTE MARION DICAMPLI

ALBERT

GERALD
ALBERT

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Nov 6, 2012
annette marion is attacking handfield yvette in colorado springs, co, with intent to kill

SGT MALDONA STATED IT TAKES SOMETIMES 5 YEARS TO EXTRADITE, AND THAT YES, ANNETTE
CAN BE SHOT AS A spy, she should have never
caused you or the government, state of virginia, or anyone trouble, she had premeditaterd your murdeer, and demise,

she did this to the entire family, premeditated since 1967, rid and kill the family

same old routine, the group should never had done a thing., group wants stuff
does not exist, torture does not get givew a signal, it goes to russia they give it, handfield
does not, and i do not go to a ship and stated,'oh give to usa, that is so
stupid, not my GOVERNMENT, ANNETTE, WITH PRESIDENT OBAMA IS DDILUSIONAL

ANNETTE WITH THE BIDISIG IS SO STUPID, DILUSIONAL, THAT SHE KNOWS IN HER DILUSIONAL MIND
THAT I CAN CHANGE WHO GET THE SIGNAL., I AM NOT IN THE GOVERNMENT, AND PREDETERMINED 1992, CAN NOT
CHANGE, THEY DID THAT, BASED ON DECADES OF SHIT IN USA

AMERICA, GIVES NOTHING TO THE PEOPLE, SO EVERYONE COMING ON, STATED THE SMAE, ANTI WHITE,
EVERYWHERE, SO, THEY TOOK A VOTE, THEY WANT GOVERNMENT TO DO FOR THE PEOPLE USA LOST., STILL
DOES, DOES NOTHING, NO FREE MEDICAL, NO FREE EDUCATION, OTHER COUNTRIES, YOU LOST, LIVE WITH IT
I DO NOT CHANGE IT, YOU TOOK THE TEST, FLUNK, NOW YOU WANT THE GRADE A., CAN NOT HAVE.

STILL FLUNK, STILL WILL NEVER GET, 1992, DONE DEAL, THEY CHOSE, I DID NOT

ANNETTE WANTED TO BE IN CHARGE OF THE 'COMMUNICATION DAY'., AND USA DOES GET IT, SHE IS NOT
ME, AND THEY KNOW ANNETTE, AS A PGI OF PIGS, NEVER DID A THING FOR ANYONE, NEVER DID, ALWAYS
STOLE MY STUFF, HERE I SAY, WHO DO YOU LIKE LOVE BRSOTHERS, SISTERS, NONE, NEVER DID A THING FOR ME, LAZY, STUPID
JUEALOUS, STEAL, CLOTHES, JEWLERY, OR WHATEVER, NO GIFTS IN ALABAMA, COLORADO, NO WHERE DID I GO DID
I GET BIRTHDAY GIFTS, CARDS, XMAS, NOTHING, THE SISTERS, THINK LIFE OWES, AND THEY ARE THE BEAUTY QUEENS
BOW TO THENM, THEY ARE GROSS, TO BE WITH THEM, SNIFFLE, AND GIGGLE, POUNT, AND FROWNS CONTSTANTLY SHE
STOLE ALL MY STUFF IN 1992, ANNETTE ASSISTED., THIS IS THE CRAP., I DO NOT OWE THEM, THEY NEVER PAID
FOR A THING OF MINE, RUMOR, TINA H., STATED IT, LIE OF ANNETTE, THAT SHE PAID FOR MY HOSPITAL., NO
NEVER EVER EVER, GEHA THAT DID, AND MY PRIVATE I KHAD FOR 2 YEARS. ANNETTE WILL MAKE UP9 STORIIES OF
STORIES FOR SYMPATHY, SHE NEEDS ATTENTION, SHE IS BABY GIRL, SHE IS NOT A STAND ALONE, BUT A P9IG
OR PIGS, LIAR OR LIAR., AND THE LADY TOOK ME AROUND STATED,'MALACIOUS INTENT TO HARM AND STEAL,...PRE
MEDITATED, FELAONY, WHAT ANNETTE DID/DOES, SHE LADY IS A CRIMINAL SCIENCE MAJOR. AND NOT
NORMAIL, MENTAL TO DUMP AND STEAL ALL, MENTAL ILLNESS, THEY COVER THAT, DR HART, DID AND DOES FCMCENTER ARLINGTON BLVD., VA

ANNETTE WANTS TO BLIND ME, SHE WANTS SOME STATE TO MAKE ME WARD OF THE STATE

BLINDING IS A FELONEY, THAT IS A LAW SUITE, I WILL PUT HER IN JAIM, AND ON THE STREET.

SHE HAS THIS THING, STATES TO DO HER BIDDING HER KILL, RID, OF FAMILY, AND R HART, DISCRUSSED
WITH MOM, SHE IS MENTAL, SHOULD BE COMMITTED.

WHEN YOU DO THE ENTIRE FAMILY, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THAT PERSON., REALLY
PHARMACY INTERN STATE OF COLORADO AND ALBAMA, WORKED PSYCH WARDS, SHE IS A SICKLY LONG TERM, SHE NEVER
CHANGED, MEDICINE WILL NOT HELP, JACKET WHITE , AND BARS, AND CHAIR, TIE DOWN, SHE NEEDS TO KNOW
WHAT IS RIGHT,. AND WRONG, SHE DOES NOT HAVE THAT, VALUE, AND MORAL

NEGATIVE TREATMENT, DO NOT GO NEAR YOUR SIBLINGS
GIVE B ACK THERE STUFF
DUMP CAR, POSSESESSION,. GIVE BASCK\\GIVING BACK IS NORMAL., ANNETTE GROUP ABNORMAL

ALBERT
GERALD PHONE /MAIL/ECT SHE IS LEGAL

SHE TORTURE, MAIMES, BLINDS, STEALS, SO NO ONE WILL BE NEAR HER SIBLINGS, GO FIGURE, IT IS NOT HER PLACE
SHE DOES NOT OWN ANYONE, NO ONE, NOT EVEN DEPT OF DEFENSE, INVLOD, FOR THE SIGNAL THAT DOES NOT EXIST
NO ONE KNOWS WHEN 5, 50 YEARS, AND USA NEVER GET, THEY DID NOT EARN.,

ANNETTE MARION WANTED UKRAINE MILITARY POLICE ATTEMPTD KILL YVETTE MARION DICAMPLI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Sammie Denson Story: A plea for justice Jun 25 Shera 1
Bernard Bredig, on Grand Ave., early 1980's -CO... Jun 25 CONCERNED 1
Election Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Jun 20 Anonymous 290
News Missing Man's Family Hires Private Investigator (Apr '09) Jun 20 Out 57
Sammie Denson/Pamela Edwards 1993 Murder Jun 14 Tenayia 16
Moving to Colorado from KY what the best rental... Jun 13 colby124 1
News Greece: 4 dead, 340 people rescued from migrant... Jun 3 Jack 6

Colorado Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colorado Springs Mortgages