Kaiser announces second medical offic...

Kaiser announces second medical office in Springs

There are 1 comment on the Colorado Springs Business Journal story from Jul 8, 2014, titled Kaiser announces second medical office in Springs. In it, Colorado Springs Business Journal reports that:

Kaiser Permanente Colorado, the state's largest nonprofit health plan, announced Monday that its second Colorado Springs medical office will be at 215 Parkside Drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Colorado Springs Business Journal.

Linda Diaz

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jul 9, 2014
I think Dr. Kaiser should open an office everywhere he possibly can. I love where I go and definitely adore my Dr. Alex C. He is the most caring, efficient, and down-to-earth doctor I have ever had.
The staff in this office are as well warm and caring. I do not know what I would do without them. If any other medical offices are just as the one I go to..... then you will be at one of the Best places ever. God Bless each one of them. 😊

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mad pooper 3 hr Insider 3
Thanks Colorado Springs 11 hr Alex 1
Lady hit by train Sep 22 Traveling through 1
Is there some work for someone stranded in Colo... Sep 21 Sxott 1
looking for a hook-up on some things Sep 16 it is saturday night 2
Sammie Denson/Pamela Edwards 1993 Murder (Jun '16) Sep 4 Observer 124
Moving to The Springs Aug 31 Southern 2

Colorado Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance