Child Protective Services in Colorado...

Child Protective Services in Colorado Springs

Posted in the Colorado Springs Forum

gamemastersss

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2009
The main changes that need to occur within the Dept of Child Protective Services in Colorado Springs is that they need to hire social workers who care about families, without the desperate need to split families apart. There is never any reason to separate children from their parents based just on heresay or gossip. CPS receives hundreds of thousands of dollars each year to take children out of the home. Most of these children could have stayed at home, however, parents often have no warning that CPS is coming in with police to snag their children. If you are having emotional, alcohol, or family problems of any kind, do not air your dirty laundry to county workers or anyone who is connected with CPS. Get the help you need before your family is torn apart. Most violent parents never see the inside of a CPS office because they fear these people, and with good reason. Parents who normally have to see CPS workers are alcoholics, mentally ill, and mostly hard working adults. Mental illness affects 7 out of 10 adults today and CPS could use all that money for counseling to get families back on track, instead of kidnapping children out of their homes. Children are never happy when they are separated from their families, in fact, if they are not allowed to get back into their home at some future date, many of them end up as drug addicts, homeless, or delinquents. Children should only be taken out of the home when real facts and hard evidence can be presented, without taking into consideration any gossip or hearsay overheard by spouses who are in the middle of a divorce or some neighbor who is angry with someone next door.
winterborn

Cape Charles, VA

#2 Dec 26, 2009
The above comments are good so far. When you have CPS workers though sending back a child to the parents after the child has suffered numerous broken bones ( left arm broken 4 times) and nothing is done to protect the child but all comments from the CPS workers is aimed at protecting the father. Then something needs to be done.
cold hard truth

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Sep 2, 2011
cps in colorado springs are terroist them selfs ,ripping a family apart without cold hard evidence.its funny that they think they arent doing anything wrong but good?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4 Sep 5, 2011
CPS, a joke, children suffering at the hands of parent, pick them up, take them back, do this at least four more times. Mother pleads with them, not to send them back. Picks them up, send them back...one child dead, the other two in therapy for life. Is anyone listening in the office? Or did you run out of milk and cookies?
mazie

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Sep 14, 2011
for sure cps in colorado springs is bullshit they do go off gossip and lies from your significant other its crap i hope that one day they will begin to think about the children and not just the money they are putting in there pockets
samantha

Fountain, CO

#7 Oct 18, 2012
what should i do about this one person she leave her 1 year old in a pee diaper for like 2 hours she used to stay with us for 2 months and the 1 year was poop and she stayed in it for like 30 minutes and when the kids say that they are hungry she just ignore them so i go and feed them she all was on the phone not watching them or on the computer and then when her husband gets home he the same way in the tv on the phone or computer there was one time the 1 year old feel off the table and she didnt go and see what happen i went and got the 1 year old and did everything for the kids and clean behind them all
How do I contact them

United States

#9 Nov 12, 2012
How do I contact child protective services in Colorado Springs.....They will not answer my calls been trying for a really long time to get in touch with them. They have my niece and nephew and won't return my calls. I can't get them to communicate with me at all. I want to take my nice and nephew in but can't get anywhere with these people. I am in a different state and they just don't want to communicate with me. Or the local Child protective services here. Tried that too. Any help is appreciated. If I have to I'm going to the news stations this is not right. They have family and keep telling us there going to adopt them out if we don't reply to them and the more we try the less they want to talk to us. Can they do this? County Attorney number anything would be helpful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help looking (Jun '15) Aug 13 Peet 9
mark rain Aug 4 his daughter 1
11 inch c*** Jul 27 Wonder 1
Red and chrome harley Jul 27 Wonder 1
Moving to The Springs Jul 24 Curious 1
roger and tammy byl AD FRAUD (Aug '09) Jul 24 Jaguar 3
Girl at UPS on cheyene mtn road Jul 19 Carlos Danger 1

Colorado Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance