annette marion gp leave yvette mario...

annette marion gp leave yvette marion alone hard 2 find jobs w/drone on

Posted in the Colorado Springs Forum

LEAVE ALONE

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jan 16, 2013
THETY DID NOT, RUIN HARD WORK AND CHOICE, WHAT IS IT WITH THE USA PEOPLE WHATUNIV OF COLORADO, I WAS IN AUBURN SCHOOL OF PHARMACY, WANTED VCU/MCV, ALL NON CHOICES, I DID NOT CHOOSE TO GO TO THOMAS NELSO COMMUNIT COLLEGE, NVCC, BUT OR THE OTHER NON CHOICE, TRANSFERED TO ALABAMA, WHERE TO GO TO SCHOOL, COMMISSARY SAID NO BLACK N SCHOOL TUSKEE, DO AUBURN, WHERE WORK, FORCED TO WORK PARISON, GAFORDS, JACKSONS HOSPITAL, GAVE UP FEDERAL JOB, AND THEN FORCED TO TAKE CRAP IRS LOWER GRADE MR. BARROWS, WAS AFTER ME, I WAS SICK, MOVED TO AVOID THE HASSEL OF VA/DC/MD, GROOSS STATES, SO NOTHING IN YVETTE LIFE CHOICE, NOTHING, IN THE SERVIC E WHY? DENNIS WAS IN HE MOVED SO I WOULD HAVE A HUMBLE LOWLY JOB, NO CHOICE, THAT OR STORE WORK OR BOTH, NOTHING IN YVETTE LIFE THAT SHE CHOS NOTHINGNO CHOICE
I CHOSE PHARMACY, AND IF IN THE SOVIET UNION, I WOULD HAVE BEEN A PHARMACIST, THEY PAY, AND THEY WOULD GET THE JOB, IN USA, YOU PAY, AND NO JOB, OR THERE IS A TRASFER EXCUSES OF THE FED STATE AND LOCAL GOVNT AND PEOPLE WHY YVETTE CAN NOT HAVE A CHOICE, THEN THERE WAS PHYSICAN ASST SCHOOL DENVER, ANNETTE MESSED THAT ONE UP WITH THE GROUP, ANOTHER CHOICE, SPEAK UP KIEV, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH USA AND NOW PRES OBAMA IF YVETTE CHOSES, LET HER CHOSE, WHY, IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG IT IS ON HER., G....TUPIDWHERE ART THERE LOVE, WHERE ART THER LOVE TO BEWHERE IS ANN ELDER, MAJOR ELDER IS TO BE, WHERE ARE THEY SAIDOBAMA
IN LA LA LA LA LAND, WITH ANNETTE ALIEN GROOM TO BE SOMEWHERE IN NORTH STAR, THE SHIP THE SHIP HERE IS THE ALIEN WEDDING THE SHIP THE SHIP LA LA LAND IS, WITH ANN AND GREG TO BEANN ANNN THERE LOVE, WHERE IS SHE TO BE, ANN ANN THERE LOVE WHERE IS THIS ANN TO BE
SOMEWHERE IN LA LA LAND IS ANN ELDER LANDSOMEWHERE ANNETTE LOVE, WHERE WILL SHE BE, SERVICERS LONG RENDERED PAY UP GERALD ALBERT STATEDSHE WANTS TO LOVEA FICTICIOUSPERSON, ANN, JAPANESE, WITH WHATEVER., SHE DOES NOT EXIST., AND THE ONLY ANN I KNOW IS NOT A FRIEND SHE STOPPED LONG AGO, KNEW PROBLEMS OF ANNETTESINCE THE 70S SHE DOES NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED W/ANYONE IN THAT FAMILY, ANNETTE HASDELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR, AND DUMPED CARS, DENNIS STATED, STOLE POSSESSION, THE RUG ON YOUR BANISTER, SO SHE STOPPED OVER14 YEARS AGO, SO SHE PROBABLE IS IN ANOTHER STATE, COULD BE SICK, COULD BE DEAD, COULD BE ANYTHING NOCLUE., SHEIS A DONE DEAL GONE WITH THE WIND.WHY ANNETTE WANTS ME TO HAVE A FICTICIOUSFIENDNOCLUE, SHE WANTED TO MAKE ME LOOKHORRIBLEAS SHE, KILLED MOTHER, ANNETTE DID, I TOOK CARE OF MOTHER AND YES, SUZIE ANNETTE OWES YVETTE SALARY LADY HERE 61 PAYS 2000 DOLLARS MONTHLY FOR SOMEONE ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY, NOW YOU CAN MULTIPLE THAT 24/7 TIMES THREE YEARS, WITH INTEREST., WELLL OVER 2 MILLION DOLLARS OWED TO YVETTE BYANNETTE W INTEREST AND3 PERCENTOFBOTH SALARYSDUE TO THEY WORKED ANDTHEYCOULD NOT HAVE A JOB IF NOT FOR YVETTE, BOTH OWE THERE LIVES TO YVETTE., AND THE GROUP DOES ALSO.
SO ELECTRICITY ON EYES, AND FACE4, KILLS TISSUE, YVETTE WILL GO GERALD J.
ALBERT
GERALD J

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Sammie Denson Story: A plea for justice Jun 25 Shera 1
Bernard Bredig, on Grand Ave., early 1980's -CO... Jun 25 CONCERNED 1
Election Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Jun 20 Anonymous 290
News Missing Man's Family Hires Private Investigator (Apr '09) Jun 20 Out 57
Sammie Denson/Pamela Edwards 1993 Murder Jun 14 Tenayia 16
Moving to Colorado from KY what the best rental... Jun 13 colby124 1
News Greece: 4 dead, 340 people rescued from migrant... Jun 3 Jack 6

Colorado Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colorado Springs Mortgages