Since: Apr 11

New York, NY

#1 Apr 18, 2011
anyone been to Black Sheep before?? i'm going to a show on the 24th, mushroomhead with Livan and was interested to hear about the venue.. Livan puts on a sick show so i'm hoping the venue is dope as well.. any comments or thoughts? anyone going to this show? i'm sure it'll be epic
punkjunkie

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Apr 23, 2011
goin too sick venue but hard to burn herbs the sercurity is loc!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 17, 2011
havent been there since the venue was called Darkside (we used to call it "Under New Ownership" as its had about a million owners since I was growing up here) but I cant imagine the venue could have changed much, bathroom, bouncers, big dumb room, Unless they have added something akin to a giant mcplayplace Id suggest drinking alot.
Also the venue is in a rough side of town, knob hill. I once waited outside of the club for two hours only to find it was the wrong line, instead of seeing deicide I got to go on the "Gimme your wallet ride"

It made me sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex now drugs and rock and roll horny (Nov '13) 23 hr Kali12 24
Annette mArion atyacking Yvette WalMart 80920 May 2 mom 1
News Soldiers among 4 in Fort Carson weapons, gear t... May 1 lots 1
How do I make my hair grow faster? (Jun '08) Apr 30 JCJC8100 112
Politics Apr 30 JCJC8100 1
US Marine in need of $1000 cash IMMEDIATELY Apr 30 MeTo 4
3600 N cascade ave trailer park Apr 29 slim jim 2
More from around the web

Colorado Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE