Review: Academy Kids Dental Ctr - Ronald Montano DDS

Posted in the Colorado Springs Forum

honest Parent

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2011
*WARNING* NEVER TAKE YOUR KIDS HERE!! The Doctor and his staff are very miss leading. They are rude to you and degrade you. The Doctor talked to me as I was a little kid in trouble for supposedly cussing out his staff over the phone. Well first off I dont use bad language I have a toddler second Im not going to cuss out someone that is going to be seeing my kid. I called to change my appointment that they made for me. They said the appointment was never made when they are the ones that gave me the card. Then the girl I was talking to goes and tells the doctor I cussed her out. What the heck.
BAD RECEPTIONIST ANISHA

Pike Ntl Forest, CO

#2 Aug 3, 2012
HORRIBLE RECEPTIONIST! The orthodontic receptionist Anisha (office manager) at the Austin Bluffs location is very unprofessional and angry. She doesn't admit to any wrongs and even rolled her eyes at the customers. She even wanted and threatened to call the police on the customers for asking too many questions. Very unprofessional and gives a bad reputation to the place. Not getting braces there anymore!!
Wow shocked

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Aug 12, 2012
When I came across this I was completely mortified! Miss Anisha in ortho is absolutely amazing! She has accommodated me more then once and always helps me when needed. I have seen her bend over backwards to help out both parents and patients. The person you should be talking about is Dr. Lockett! She is a horrible excuse for a person!! I refuse to go there on Wednesday's because she will be there. I have witness her cussing her staff out in the back, treating Anisha and Adell rudely and her threatening children. I am glad my children go to Dr. Devine and I have requested never to have my children with the assistant Rebecca because he is rude and rough with my children. So with that being said, the idiot above me, you probably dd something wrong because Anisha is a fabulous girl and I it wasn't for her I would have probably left the office unhappy every time!!! Get to know people before you judge and make yourself look stupid!!
Wow shocked

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Aug 12, 2012
You are a complete idiot! Glad you do not come there because Anisha and Adell are amazing!!!
BAD RECEPTIONIST ANISHA wrote:
HORRIBLE RECEPTIONIST! The orthodontic receptionist Anisha (office manager) at the Austin Bluffs location is very unprofessional and angry. She doesn't admit to any wrongs and even rolled her eyes at the customers. She even wanted and threatened to call the police on the customers for asking too many questions. Very unprofessional and gives a bad reputation to the place. Not getting braces there anymore!!
mother of a 5 year old

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Apr 16, 2013
They Yelled at my son and completely disrespected me! He was getting his cavity filled. He got thru the laughing gas and when it was time for the numbing shot, he started crying and screaming. They then proceeded to yell back! really1? Yelling at a scared 5 year old is supposed to help. The dentist was rude threw his hands up in the air and walked out. WHen I asked the woman about yelling at my son she then cocked an unnecessary and unprofessional attitude with me! I have never in my life!
lol

Modesto, CA

#6 Apr 16, 2013
Just go to Mesa Ridge Dental Center. Problem solved.
to lol

El Monte, CA

#7 Apr 16, 2013
lol wrote:
Just go to Mesa Ridge Dental Center. Problem solved.
U should not be working with kids
lol

Modesto, CA

#8 Apr 16, 2013
to lol wrote:
U should not be working with kids
Do you work with kids?
to lol

Colorado Springs, CO

#9 Apr 16, 2013
I have a lot of experience with children. I have also worked with special needs children and adults. I did years in respite care as well. I am certified in love and logic along with other trainings. I don't see how my experience is in question here. I just thought it was quite suspicious that you found this incident something to "laugh out loud" about. I obviously will be finding some where else to take him. SOOO there is not a "problem to be solved" just doing everything I can to make other parents aware that these people are not qualified to work with children that require a little more patience and understanding. NOR do they sympathize with what may be going on in a, let me repeat myself, CHILDs mind. No child is the same. People who assume that are extrememly uneducated and have lack of understanding.
mom who loves dr steve

Colorado Springs, CO

#10 Mar 15, 2014
dr steve gould no longer works at academy kids dental please help all us moms find where he is .
rpa

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2014
mom who loves dr steve wrote:
dr steve gould no longer works at academy kids dental please help all us moms find where he is .
I have not been back since he left. If you find him p lease post it asap.
ABC dental staff

Colorado Springs, CO

#12 May 21, 2014
mom who loves dr steve wrote:
dr steve gould no longer works at academy kids dental please help all us moms find where he is .
Dr Steve opened his own practice "ABC DENTAL " 2753 JANITELL RD 80906 COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO
The Purple Squishy

Colorado Springs, CO

#15 Nov 26, 2014
I'm doctor Ron's daughter and I agree with everything you say. It's nice reading about how much you people hate his work.!!
U

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CPS in Colorado Springs, CO Abuses Families (Jan '09) 6 hr victor freeman 77
annette marion, cpms osd assisted annette grand... Fri KILLER ANNETTE 1
dennis p dicampli, ann e, knows of the wedding ... Fri KILLER ANNETTE 1
annette marion DOES NOT UNDERSTAND ISSUES SHE I... Apr 23 KILLER ANNETTE 1
albert MARION & SOCIAL WKR IN VA TOLD OF THE MU... Apr 21 KIND ANNETTE SPECIES 1
this is for ken (Mar '09) Apr 18 sue 4
DO -NOT- RENT AT THE NEIGHBORHOOD APTS. (New a... (Jul '11) Apr 18 Jamie 10
More from around the web

Colorado Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]