annette marion attacking with cpms os...

annette marion attacking with cpms osd dod illegal drone neural net on yvette

Posted in the Colorado Springs Forum

GERALD

Denver, CO

#1 Sep 16, 2013
SENATOR KAINE HAS LOW STD LIKE UGLY AMERICANS JEALOUS RESUME DO AS YVETTE DID BOTTOM UP
SENATOR KAINE NO STANDARDS THIS IS THE PAR UGLY AMERICA STUPID LAZY LIKE HIM DEPORTATION
PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE BEING RATED, BUT THESE ARE THE RATINGS THAT YVETTE RECEIVED DURING HER LIFE TIME., NOTHING GIVEN, EARNED
MISS AMERICA PAGENT NOW IS A JOKE., REIGN ONE IS UGLY, THERE IS NOTHING PRETTY ABOUT HER, NO STYLE, NO GRACE, NOTHING.,
LIKE HOSPITALS POOR, WHY? NO ONE IS RATED, THEY TAKE LESS FOR THE SCHOOLS, ERRORS ALL OVER THE PLACE
EVERYWHERE AMERICANS DRESS LIKE JUNK ADICTS., DRESS CODES OF THE PAST., NOW., IT IS BREASTS SHOW LIKE THE MISS AMERICA., THAT IS TACKIE.,
GROSS COLOR OF YELLOW, WITH TWO IMMATURE BREASTS FROM THE SIDES SHOW., THE WHITE COVER OF MISS AMERICA, HAD TO COVER UP, POOR JUDGEMENT, AND GROSS NUDITY., THIS IS THE NEW GROSS AMERICA.
RATINGS OF JOBS, ANNETTE IS NOT RATED, JEALOUS SHE CAN NOT RATE W/YVETTE JOB, THAT WERE FORCED., INSTRUCTOR OF ORGANIC DOES NOT EQUATE WITH BLACK N JOBS OF PENTAGON, THE OFFICE FULL OF N. MAJOR FREOFF, WHICH WAS A BLACK NON RATED PILOT, GOT IN WHY N PERSON, SHOWED., AND EVEN THE HOUSE HE OWNED WAS CONDEMMEND., MARRIED TWICE ONCE TO HISPANIC, BEING BLACK HE THOUGHT HE COULD DO HOLE IN THE ROOF, AND FU THE KITCHEN, FAIRFAX CTY CONDEMMEND THE HOUSE FOR 8 YEARS., SOLD AS IS CONDEMMEND FOR 130K., TOTALLLY FIXED UP.
THIS IS RECALL AMERICA, NOTHING GOOD, NOR GREAT, ALL IS DOWN, WHY NON STD OF THE N AND THE BLACKS AND THE COLORED PEOPLE
ANNETTE HIDES SOMETHING ON THE OBAMA COM SITE., SHE NEVER WANTED ANYONE TO KNOW THE BITCH, NOW ALL KNOW THE TORTURE SHE DOES TO YVETTE ILLEGAL
AND THE GROUP.
NO ONE GOT A THING FROM ANY AGENCY IN USA, NOR DOD, NOR THE STATE, NOR THE COUNTY, NOTHING, NOTHING IS RETURNED., GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR NOTHING USA, NOTHING
ANNETTE IS DELUSIONAL WITH ALIEN, THERE ARE NONE., SHE DID IN ALBERT WITH THE GROUP WITH THE DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR., OBAMA WANTED TO BE GREAT N MAN WITH A SIGNAL., NONE., YVETTE NEVER CHEATED NOR GOT., SO HER STD APPLIED TO ALL., NOTHING IS NOTHING.
WELCOME TO THE GROSS AMERICA, THAT TORTURED YVETTE, IN USA, THE DRONE, THE NET, COMBINATION, ALL. ANNETTE THERE IS NOTHING.
I JUDGE PEOPLE AS THEY JUDGE AND MADE ME HAVE ALL., YOU HAVE TO FOR THE SAME THING.
USA BAD, AND STUPID. STD NOT THERE
IN COLLEGE YVETE WAS GRADED AFTER EVER QUIZ, TEST, EXAM, AS TO CLASS RANKING., AND NOW YOU UGLY AMERICANS, YOU NO LIKE YOU DID YVETTE NOW YOU AND YOU AND ESPECIALLY YOU
SENATOR KAINE RECALL, HE DOES NOTHING, BUT THAT IS PAR FOR ALL AMERICA., DO FOR YOURSELF IF WHITE, IF N OR S, ALBINO THEYJ DO FOR YOU
COME UP TO THE BAT AMERICA, SHOW YVETTE WHAT YOU DID/DO/ WILL AND THERE IS NO ONE AT BAT, NOTHING DONE FOR HER.
MOM SAID 'HIT THE USA HARD, AND KEEP HITTING THE HELL HOLE OF FUK UGLFY AMERICANS,J GET OUT.
NOTHING GOOD, NOR GREAT IN AMERICA
OH AND THE DEATH OF 12 PEOPLE AT THE NAVY YARD, SO WHAT., THEY DID NOTHING FOR ALL, AND NOW THEY ARE JUDGED BY GOD., AND HELL WITH THEM
IT IS WHAT YOU DID/DO ETC., I DIED MANY TIMES.
I FORCED IN YOUR USA, FORCED, IN SCHOOLS, FORCED IN DOD
AND GOD SAID 'WRONG' CHOICE YVETTE NEVER HAD A CHOICE.
SENATOR KAINE HAS LOW STD LIKE UGLY AMERICANS JEALOUS RESUME DO AS YVETTE DID BOTTOM UP
V/R
GERALD J
ANNETTE MARION IS SO EVIL, THE MOTHER WANTED HER OUT OF THE HOUSE LIKE THE FATHER, SHE KILLED HER DOG EVEN ABBIE, THIS IS REPEAT BEHAVIOR FOR THE PIG OF ALL NATIONS., NOW, WORSHIP ANNETTE, EVIL, CLAP SHE IS SO LAME, THAT DOD IS THE SURROGATE MOTHER OF ANNETTE AND SUZIE, THEY PRAISE THE EVIL THEY DO, FOR LIFE, ILLEGAL
DOD KILLED THE MOTHER, NO ONE IS ALLOWED IN ANY DOD JBUILDING, AND DR ORDERS BED REST ONLY, KILLERS ARE CPMS OSD ANNETTE SUZIE PILIP BRIDGETTE DOROTHY SUE, ILLEGAL., KILLERS
ALL DEPORTATION, SSN YOU HAVE DONE A THING, MAKE TRIP SENATOR KAINE IS STUPID

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 16, 2013
I think you need a cookie and a hug. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bud weed molly Addyis xannies bars, Mor... 7 hr bens 1
Sammie Denson/Pamela Edwards 1993 Murder (Jun '16) Jan 18 TeeTee 106
CPS in Colorado Springs, CO Abuses Families (Jan '09) Jan 18 vvvvvvvvv 84
News On election night, New Life Church embraced Col... Jan 15 spytheweb 2
News Give Monthly Help fund our ministry programs Jan 13 Pray for polluters 1
Contractors beware Jan 11 Aggravated 1
Moving to Colorado from KY what the best rental... (Jun '16) Jan 10 Fungail 3

Colorado Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance