How do I make my hair grow faster?
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Mark

Glasgow, UK

#107 Jul 4, 2012
There's a lot of misconceptions about this. Your hair can only grow at a certain speed (the speed is a little different for everyone) but most people don't take care of themselves in the right way so their hair doesn't grow at that speed.

So really if you understand how hair grows and take care of yourself you can get your hair growing faster.

Basic things like improving your diet with protein (your hair needs nutrition to grow just like the rest of your body). Improving your blood flow (so the nutrition gets to your hair) by massaging and exercise. Keep yourself hydrated during the day and avoid strong shampoos which will just damage your hair. No point growing it if it grows in weak and damaged right?

You can get a full guide on hair growth from http://longhaired.net/how-can-i-make-my-hair-... . The guide itself is free and it also doesn't suggest buying anything. A lot of places suggest buying all this expensive oil and crap but it's all rubbish really.
Pigpen

Gray, LA

#109 Dec 11, 2012
I want my hair 2 grow fast what should I do???
Siya

Ashburn, VA

#110 Jan 1, 2013
Im a blck girl and i just cut my hair. Shool is just a few days away and i need my hair back or my friends will laugh at me. What should i do to get my hair back in five days?
Mist Methane

Colorado Springs, CO

#111 Jan 5, 2013
Siya wrote:
Im a blck girl and i just cut my hair. Shool is just a few days away and i need my hair back or my friends will laugh at me. What should i do to get my hair back in five days?
Get a weave.
Mera

Calgary, Canada

#112 May 30, 2013
Mist Methane wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a weave.
Lol!
kid

United States

#113 Jun 3, 2013
So just eat and gain vitamins for your scalp
kathrine

Los Angeles, CA

#114 Jul 23, 2013
Here are some ways you can grow hair fast naturally! Read below...

• To increase the length of your hair, nip any potential damage in the bud by getting regular trims. Trims just cut the bottom of your hair. These are not meant to cut a lot of inches.

• You always want to use a wide toothed com b to comb wet hair. Avoid using a brush to brush wet hair fact is, when your mane is wet, it is most likely to be broken and damaged.

• Use an aloe Vera massage on your scalp, leave it for an hour and then rinse it with warm water.

• Another natural approach is to rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar and sage tea.

• Boiled water with rosemary leaves used as a daily rinse will also strengthen your hair strands even further.

* Resist the urge to cut hair or to color it as this will only hurt your efforts to grow out your hair.

* Another good technique is to use a hot oil treatment made of natural herbs to cleanse the scalp and increase blood flow for maximum hair growth.

Finally, If you have 2 minutes - I will share you my story "How I Make My Hair Grow Faster, Longer, Thicker and More Beautiful in 15 Days". Read my full story at http://makemyhairgrowfaster.org
princess

Phoenix, AZ

#118 Aug 1, 2014
My hair is damage. How can i grow it?
j_offr

Montréal, Canada

#121 Dec 1, 2014
princess wrote:
My hair is damage. How can i grow it?
with the vitamins along with a good hair regimen - daily moisturizing (water is the best) and sealing (with butters or oils, once again depending on your hair type), deep conditionning regularly - balanced between a protein (mayo, eggs or banana-for protein sensitive) and moisturizing (coconut milk, avocado, honey) deep conditioner (depending on your hair needs), cleansing of the scalp (with shampoo or rhassoul clay or apple cider vinegar rinse - your preference)
YOU ARE ON YOUR JOURNEY TO HEALTHIER and LONGER HAIR !:)
long and strong

Colorado Springs, CO

#124 Apr 29, 2015
i masterbated upside down for 3 days straight and now i look like alice cooper
MeTo

Colorado Springs, CO

#125 Apr 30, 2015
rune wrote:
Masturbation really works, my hair grew 5inches in a month when i masturbated 4 times a day.
Try it.
You will go blind..4x's. A day....I See said the Blind Man

Since: Apr 15

Location hidden

#126 Apr 30, 2015
Nothing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woodland Park Mayor Arrested for Sex Assault on... (May '14) 12 hr NEW resident 2
Bill Michael Blackwood, dob: 7/17/1953 (Apr '11) 13 hr Samantha Blackwood 24
Adderall (Aug '12) Apr 13 Jess 8
Are Colorado Springs Courts controlled by the m... Apr 13 Mimi Crist 2
Best HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditi... Apr 12 raerae1515 1
Looking for a friend Apr 11 CountryRoads 1
News Officer arrested on sex charges (Apr '06) Mar 31 Roy martinez 36

Colorado Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colorado Springs Mortgages