How do I make my hair grow faster?
Mahnoor Herbal Oil

Islamabad, Pakistan

#24 Oct 5, 2008
Here is the Solution

Mahnoor Herbal Hair Oil is blend of highly effective herbs for promotion of healthy hair growth with the power of stopping hair loss, natural nourishment, protection against dry, brittle, dandruff and split ends, their substance prepared in a multi oil base which is yet another characteristic of this product.
Special Function of Mahnoor Herbal Hair Oil
Promote healthy hair growth
Nourishes hairs with natural proteins to prevent hair loss, dandruff and splitting
Gives blackish tint to the white or gray hairs after prolong usage.
Provides relaxing, soothing effect to the scalp and promotes eyesight.
Regular massage of this oil results in permanent shiny, silky and long healthy hairs.
100% Chemical free herbal formula for all age groups without any fear of harmful effects
You can observe the difference in Hairs from first usage.
YA PAPPY

Lincolnton, NC

#25 Oct 16, 2008
what a bunch of R E T A R D S
mee

Los Olivos, CA

#27 Nov 4, 2008
eww people are disgusting. i think just to trim ur hair when there is dead ends also brush your hair 50-100 strokes & i guess lots of protien :p and maybe if you put lotion in ur hair,braid ur hair,or ponytail.thats all i got:)
Raven

Webster City, IA

#28 Nov 14, 2008
Help my hair used to be 4 feet long and brown. I cut off 3 feet. And then i permed it and my hair does not do good with heat apliances. and now it is all like poofy and and ugly. how can i grow it out in about 1-2 months. P.S. my hair is not very healthy before i permed it i had died it blond then after i permed it i died it brown again.
raven

Webster City, IA

#29 Nov 14, 2008
also it was straight as a board so i am trying to get the perm to grow out.Hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeel lllllllllllpppppppppppp.
rico suave

United States

#30 Dec 14, 2008
The perfect way to make your hair grow is cutting a slice of tomatoe on your head and let the juice get all overyour hair I kno it sounds weird but belive me I tried it my hair grew 6 inches in two week and my hair grows slowly.
vampiregrl

United States

#31 Dec 15, 2008
well u could use Mane n Tail shampoo; its for horses but it works. u can probably buy it at walmart. and for the guy who sad that stuff about jacking off u probably just had a pubic growth spurt. haha lol
Quite Smashing

United States

#32 Dec 28, 2008
Cutting a tomato on your head? Okay, some people are just posting in here to get people to do ridiculous things.

Here's the deal. And I'm sorry to say it. And I know you're going to keep looking for a magic hair growth remedy. But there is no way to grow hair as fast as you want to.

It's genetics and it's nutrition. There's nothing you can do about genetics, but if you have good all over health, you can maximize your hair growth potential. Vitamins like beta kerotin do help. It would be adviseable to take a multi vitamin. But they don't promise long flowing locks in weeks. The most it will do is maximize the potential for your hair to grow.
honey

Pakistan

#33 Jan 21, 2009
cut ur neck
TransTesticles

El Paso, TX

#34 Jan 21, 2009
It grows faster by pulling it biach...
Justine

Ladysmith, WI

#35 Feb 2, 2009
rune wrote:
Masturbation really works, my hair grew 5inches in a month when i masturbated 4 times a day.
Try it.
What do you do when masturbating?
Justine

Ladysmith, WI

#36 Feb 2, 2009
what do you do when masturbating? i dont' know what to do.
Justine

Ladysmith, WI

#37 Feb 2, 2009
-Blood- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it seems to work. my hair is definently getting longer, quite quickly.
what seems to work?
Jessica

Sherman Oaks, CA

#38 Feb 9, 2009
I wanted to make my hair grow fast last year cause I wanted a longer style, so I looked online for something to help me. I eventually ended up at the website www.howtogrowhairfast.com .

So I bought the guide (which didn't cost much), and I used some of the techniques and recipes they gave me and used the special jumpstart program, and they really worked! I was so surprised at how fast my hair started growing. It was awesome. So if you got a couple bucks to spare, I say you mind as well check out that guide. I'm glad I did. It was the best purchase I ever made.:)
TJT

Lincoln, NE

#39 Feb 11, 2009
Well...I had beautiful long blonde hair, and for some reason I found it necessary to cut my hair short and dye it brown...poor life choice. How can I get my long, blonde hair back, FAST?
Tre

Forney, TX

#40 Feb 11, 2009
for the black girls
just were really good wevv
amran

Fargo, ND

#41 Feb 15, 2009
i love to have nice or longer hair,, but now my hair is normally..is not too short, bt i want my hair grw. in 1995 up to now my hair is same.. i dont know why...i het stre 3 times. so.. iam better now.and i was young 2.how can i get 1 year longer hair. tell me plz
jenna

Tewksbury, MA

#42 Feb 15, 2009
i cut my hair myself and i was really stupid 4 doing that and i really want to grow my hair FAST so i looked it up and found www.howtogrowhairfast.com go to it it really works!
Racheal

Ottawa, Canada

#43 Feb 18, 2009
How much times a day do you have to broush your hair and massage your head
Racheal

Ottawa, Canada

#44 Feb 18, 2009
how many times a day do i have to brush my hair and massage my head? please answer that as soon as possible!thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
change.org. Search: The Sammie Denson Story 4 hr Shera 1
Sammie Denson/Pamela Edwards 1993 Murder 5 hr Shera 67
We love you Sammie Denson keep your head up!!! 5 hr Shera 3
jeremy mandrell (Nov '12) Aug 17 Looking 5
Chad David Aug 13 Boulder 1
News The Disastrous Reign of Bishop Robert O'Neill (Sep '10) Aug 13 OneVoice 32
Trump for President Aug 13 Hillary 14

Colorado Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance