How do I make my hair grow faster?

Posted in the Colorado Springs Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Meri

Dillon, CO

#1 Jun 14, 2008
My hair was recenty cut, and i'd like it a lot longer now. Is there any cheap way i can do this?
rune

Norway

#4 Aug 2, 2008
Masturbation really works, my hair grew 5inches in a month when i masturbated 4 times a day.
Try it.

“I like wearing black”

Since: Jul 08

AOL

#5 Aug 6, 2008
No. Eat alot of protien, and massage you're head. also brush you're hair alot. I live in Black forest, but it just says AOL. I looked the same thing up online a while ago. But these are the only things I can remember that they said to do.
Mykayla

Prince George, Canada

#7 Aug 14, 2008
-Blood- wrote:
No. Eat alot of protien, and massage you're head. also brush you're hair alot. I live in Black forest, but it just says AOL. I looked the same thing up online a while ago. But these are the only things I can remember that they said to do.
Did it work?
cynthia

Chelmsford, MA

#8 Aug 15, 2008
Masturbatijon. Ithinnk you have a sex problem, get help

“I like wearing black”

AOL

#9 Aug 20, 2008
Mykayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it work?
Yeah, it seems to work. my hair is definently getting longer, quite quickly.
Maria

Toronto, Canada

#10 Aug 22, 2008
use a shampoo, it's called Fast. Trade Secreats and many beauty supplies carry it.
Maria

Toronto, Canada

#11 Aug 22, 2008
use a shampoo, it's called Fast. Trade secrets and many beauty supplies have it.
Maria

Toronto, Canada

#12 Aug 22, 2008
oops lol wrote that twice.
Julia

Dayton, OH

#13 Aug 23, 2008
How do I make my hair grow faster?
Christina

Richmond, VA

#14 Aug 23, 2008
Coming from a COSMETOLOGIST.... masterbation has absolutely NOTHING to do with your hair growing. Ignorant people.. i swear. The best thing is to make sure your hair is healthy and trim atleast 1\4 inch a month to keep any damaged "dead" ends from traveling up the shaft. And *BLOOD* is right, maintaining a healthy diet with proper vitamins and nutrition is also helpful.
bobby

Nottingham, UK

#15 Aug 28, 2008
i really want my hair to grow in 5 day is it possibe? help please on tips of growing hair quickly =)
bobby

Peterlee, UK

#16 Aug 28, 2008
ANY help, pleeeease =)=)

“I like wearing black”

AOL

#17 Sep 3, 2008
You want your hair to grow how much in 5 days?
Katya

Germany

#18 Sep 5, 2008
hey , my name is katya , & i use 2 have a beautiful long hair but i cut it very very short like " rihanna " i said what the hell , i will look cool , first i was but now it's ugly &sckool is on the road , & there isn't no time , i want my long hair back , i don't want my friends 2 see me in a haircut boy , i just need it to grow to be short , carre , is there anything i can do ??????????plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz
kay-kay

Colorado Springs, CO

#19 Sep 11, 2008
you can buy a vitamin that has antioxidant blends it works ive tried it and i dnt have 2 worry no more about my hair :):^)
Sacha

Rehoboth, MA

#20 Sep 28, 2008
Everyone says when the blood rushes to your head, its stimulates your hair follucules. So if i hang upside down on my bed for a few minutes a day, will my hair begin to grow faster?
jess

Pensacola, FL

#21 Oct 2, 2008
im a blak girl and i want longer hair in a month. heeellp plzzzz
nope

Anaheim, CA

#22 Oct 2, 2008
you cannot make your hair magically grow fast. it grows about a half inch per month. go get hair extensions if you want a quick fix.
kaamya

Gurgaon, India

#23 Oct 5, 2008
50% of hairgrowth depends a lot on genes...that means the type of hair ur parents and family members are having ...an individual can have a hair growth of half inch per month and another can have 1 inch per month.moreover hair color and dye r very much hrmful 4 the hair(they increase hairfall and roughness,this is my personal experience)massaging hair wid a gud hair oil is also helpful for fast growth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mad pooper 16 hr Dewi69 1
looking for a hook-up on some things Sep 16 it is saturday night 2
Sammie Denson/Pamela Edwards 1993 Murder (Jun '16) Sep 4 Observer 124
Moving to The Springs Aug 31 Southern 2
News Flyer denigrating veterans not approved by Colo... Aug 30 Elizabeth1912 1
Hey PRCA Pro Rodeo Tiany Schuster made fun of t... Aug 28 13hourstorescue 1
Red and chrome harley Aug 26 Pretty Girl 2

Colorado Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance