First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#63 Feb 2, 2012
Lisa In TX wrote:
This thread is "What does Hailey Dunn's friend know?" I'm reading a whole bunch of misquoting, speculation, finger pointing. None of this will find Hailey. No one actually knows what the friend said correct? I'm still unclear as to whether Hailey REALLY WAS with her friends the day she was last seen for certain. Does anyone know?
Hailey's POS mother and her POS boyfriend know. IMO.
LDB

Clovis, NM

#64 Feb 2, 2012
Does anyone have the recent news about HD? She has been in everyones' prayers.I haven't heard anything in awhile and was just wondering if anything has been said or found.

Since: Dec 11

United States

#65 Feb 6, 2012
Hailey was eleven at the time. Eleven year olds are in the sixth grade not eighth.

Since: Dec 11

United States

#66 Feb 6, 2012
Nevermind. She was in eighth grade. Opps!!
StrayKat

San Marcos, TX

#67 Feb 16, 2012
Tim Miller was ready to go to Colorado City and help in the search for her... was told not to come by the local LE. They said, they have evidence that points to her being a runaway. The FBI, has her listed on their page as KIDNAPPED. Legally at her age it is considered kidnapping, even if she left of her own free will, no matter what the reason would be, if an adult is involved... KIDNAPPING. They know something that we don't. Her father stood up for SA when no one else would. He also searched in Odessa... El Paso... and Mexico. I wonder if someone came to town that Christmas holiday... she was posting messages to someone on her MySpace page. Maybe, a neighbor had a relative that came to town?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prison guards investigated (Dec '06) Nov '16 FuckMalinka 11
What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins? (Jan '11) Sep '16 420ville 8,611
Keith Hiser, city councilman (Apr '12) Sep '16 Kim 26
Read Sep '16 Orlando gallegos 1
gay (Jan '11) May '16 Jgonzales 2
MCSO jailer (Mar '16) Mar '16 Concerned 1
Sue Noel Missing! (Dec '15) Feb '16 Phyllis 2

Colorado City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance