Mr E

Abilene, TX

#43 Jun 13, 2011
Anonymous-Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Because LE says the case is huge and already made and on the verge of being submitted to the Grand Jury:
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/may/27/ ..
Toombs said no other action has been taken yet by the county attorney, but he said the matter likely will be presented to a grand jury shortly.
The county attorney wouldn't have anything to do with it. The District Attorney would be responsible for anything going to a grand jury. County Attorney's prosecute misdemeanors.
StrayKat

San Marcos, TX

#44 Jun 14, 2011
Anonymous-Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Because LE says the case is huge and already made and on the verge of being submitted to the Grand Jury:
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/may/27/ ..
Toombs said no other action has been taken yet by the county attorney, but he said the matter likely will be presented to a grand jury shortly.
Where is that written?
Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#45 Jun 16, 2011
StrayKat wrote:
I do put a lot of faith in what they know and they have repeated numerous times that there are other suspects. He is currently, the only named suspect. What misdirections have I described? Not one piece of evidence has been released. Why so quick to convict SA?
You are a liar...they have never said that there were other suspects...only ONE SUSPECT and other persons of interest.
Why lie and say that no evidence has been released?
Plenty of evidence has been released.
Do I have to list it? Why do you refuse to acknowledge the facts of the case and the evidence that has been released?
Do you realize that you are potentially defending a child rapist and murderer? Does this matter to you?
I don't believe for a second that you give a f**k about Hailey Dunn or any other child victim of crime.
You have went as far as to implicate other children in this case with HD's disappearance. You do this in the face of clear facts that point directly at the suspect.
That makes clear what you are really all about.
I don't know or care what your motives behind creating misdirection are...but know this, you'll leave the other children out of it.
It really is not O.K. for you you to say what ever you want.
Accusing innocent people like Hailey's friends of perpetuating a crime against her...well, that is the low of lows.
So you are scum.
Because you are unwilling to face facts at this time, I'll go ahead and list a few for you to read and re-read until it starts to sink in at a later date....
1.Released Evidence - Adkins repeatedly lied to police about his whereabouts on 12/27/2010. LE has released the details of these lies.
2.Released Evidence - Adkins left a cell phone trail that contradicts his alibi to LE.
3.Released Evidence - According to LE Hailey Dunn did not leave home of her own free will. This is their findings based on evidence obtained from the home.
4.Released Evidence - By his own admission, Adkins was the last person to see HD at her home. In his statements to LE he says he watched her leave of her own free will.
Let's stop there for now.
Re-read #3 and #4 until you here a clicking sound in your head.
Here's where you (StrayKat) get to decide once and for all who's telling the truth..is it LE or the Suspect?
I think you'll continue to defend the child killer suspect.
You'd be wise to leave the other kids alone though.
Do you're own footwork and stay up with the case or shut-up.
Better yet...make a phone call to CC LE and ask them yourself about all of the evidence they've released. There's plenty of it.
Leave them your name and number while you're at it.:)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#46 Jun 17, 2011
StrayKat wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is that written?
In the news article in your post..........
StrayKat

San Marcos, TX

#47 Jun 26, 2011
LewsTherin wrote:
<quoted text>
In the news article in your post..........
Don't change the wording... next time quote it "Word for Word".
friendofLoneWolf

Abilene, TX

#48 Oct 13, 2011
StrayKat wrote:
Why has Hailey Dunn's friend not come forward and tell her story. She was seen with Hailey that Monday night... and who was the boy seen with them?
Why did the law enforcement release the info about that 1 text message that was sent? Why is that text so important? They have not released any other info about the reported usage of that phone.
Only one woman said she saw Hailey as she passed by on the street on the particular Monday night. That woman is known to love attention, and the sighting is by no means verifiable. Many girls here would fit Hailey's physical description, it was dark, the woman was driving by and saw the girl on an opposite street. As for the text it probably said "what R u doin'" or something equally innocuous--was never replied to--and LE sees it as irrelevent. It is also highly possible that SA wrote it himself and sent it to Mary Beth as she is the only friend he and BJD could name because they knew nothing of Hailey's life. Just how to end it and not care. SA knows how to delete stuff off of cell phones--we know that and LE knows how to just sit back and let him.
friendofLoneWolf

Abilene, TX

#49 Oct 13, 2011
tell it like it is wrote:
I see cat is still trying to get people to drink her koolaid.....LOL!! She is posting that BS all over the net.
I know her (Cat) I know exactly who she is. She was a good friend of mine for quite some time. We are both from Colorado City. I am amazed and shocked that she is doing this. I know she knows the family of BJD a little bit but I thought, like me, she really didn't like them very much. I thought that, like myself, she was really friends with Clint Dunn, not Billie and certainly not Shawn Adkins. We both know the mother of MB the friend fairly well, and I for one, don't think that she should be under attack. They haven't done anything. The StrayKat alwas did have a thing for dudes in police uniforms, though. Maybe that's why she wants to defend Shawn (?)
StrayKat

San Marcos, TX

#50 Oct 14, 2011
friendofLoneWolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I know her (Cat) I know exactly who she is. She was a good friend of mine for quite some time. We are both from Colorado City. I am amazed and shocked that she is doing this. I know she knows the family of BJD a little bit but I thought, like me, she really didn't like them very much. I thought that, like myself, she was really friends with Clint Dunn, not Billie and certainly not Shawn Adkins. We both know the mother of MB the friend fairly well, and I for one, don't think that she should be under attack. They haven't done anything. The StrayKat alwas did have a thing for dudes in police uniforms, though. Maybe that's why she wants to defend Shawn (?)
Police uniforms and Shawn? I don't see the mix on that one. You know me? That friends mother hasn't done anything? Are you for real? You must not be from there!
StrayKat

San Marcos, TX

#51 Oct 14, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar...they have never said that there were other suspects...only ONE SUSPECT and other persons of interest.
Why lie and say that no evidence has been released?
Plenty of evidence has been released.
Do I have to list it? Why do you refuse to acknowledge the facts of the case and the evidence that has been released?
Do you realize that you are potentially defending a child rapist and murderer? Does this matter to you?
I don't believe for a second that you give a f**k about Hailey Dunn or any other child victim of crime.
You have went as far as to implicate other children in this case with HD's disappearance. You do this in the face of clear facts that point directly at the suspect.
That makes clear what you are really all about.
I don't know or care what your motives behind creating misdirection are...but know this, you'll leave the other children out of it.
It really is not O.K. for you you to say what ever you want.
Accusing innocent people like Hailey's friends of perpetuating a crime against her...well, that is the low of lows.
So you are scum.
Because you are unwilling to face facts at this time, I'll go ahead and list a few for you to read and re-read until it starts to sink in at a later date....
1.Released Evidence - Adkins repeatedly lied to police about his whereabouts on 12/27/2010. LE has released the details of these lies.
2.Released Evidence - Adkins left a cell phone trail that contradicts his alibi to LE.
3.Released Evidence - According to LE Hailey Dunn did not leave home of her own free will. This is their findings based on evidence obtained from the home.
4.Released Evidence - By his own admission, Adkins was the last person to see HD at her home. In his statements to LE he says he watched her leave of her own free will.
Let's stop there for now.
Re-read #3 and #4 until you here a clicking sound in your head.
Here's where you (StrayKat) get to decide once and for all who's telling the truth..is it LE or the Suspect?
I think you'll continue to defend the child killer suspect.
You'd be wise to leave the other kids alone though.
Do you're own footwork and stay up with the case or shut-up.
Better yet...make a phone call to CC LE and ask them yourself about all of the evidence they've released. There's plenty of it.
Leave them your name and number while you're at it.:)
They know my name and number, go live in your fairytale land.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#52 Oct 14, 2011
StrayKat wrote:
<quoted text>
Police uniforms and Shawn? I don't see the mix on that one. You know me? That friends mother hasn't done anything? Are you for real? You must not be from there!
Oh I'm from here alright. Cecilia has not done anything to be judged for in this case. I don't think she is a person whom LE should consider suspicious in any way because her daughter was Hailey's best friend and because I do believe that SA used Mary Beth as his cover story. If I were in Cecilia's place I would keep very quiet, also to protect my child.(from media, SA and BJD's lies, etc.) We don't know the extent that Cecilia and her daughter have communicated with LE. Probably more than they should have to because of a lying monster and the woman who loves him before God, her children and everything else.
StrayKat

San Marcos, TX

#53 Oct 27, 2011
friendofLoneWolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm from here alright. Cecilia has not done anything to be judged for in this case. I don't think she is a person whom LE should consider suspicious in any way because her daughter was Hailey's best friend and because I do believe that SA used Mary Beth as his cover story. If I were in Cecilia's place I would keep very quiet, also to protect my child.(from media, SA and BJD's lies, etc.) We don't know the extent that Cecilia and her daughter have communicated with LE. Probably more than they should have to because of a lying monster and the woman who loves him before God, her children and everything else.
Will see, tired of arguing with dead-brain cells. Neither Cat is from Colorado City.
StrayKat

San Marcos, TX

#54 Nov 1, 2011
Sorry, was cranky when I wrote that. Just sick of everyone focussing on SA. Earring? Sufficient evidence?
StrayKat

San Marcos, TX

#55 Nov 2, 2011
And I agree with you about Cecilia, she needs to protect her babes. Hopefully, they will not be connected in any way.

Since: Nov 11

Rocky Mount, NC

#56 Nov 5, 2011
This thread is "What does Hailey Dunn's friend know?" I'm reading a whole bunch of misquoting, speculation, finger pointing. None of this will find Hailey. No one actually knows what the friend said correct? I'm still unclear as to whether Hailey REALLY WAS with her friends the day she was last seen for certain. Does anyone know?

Since: Nov 11

Rocky Mount, NC

#57 Nov 6, 2011
I actually worded that wrong. The last time Hailey was seen for certain is when David, her brother, saw her at 9pm on Sun night Dec 26. Unless it is true she was with 2 friends on Monday Dec 27. I am inclined to believe she was because even though LE isn't TELLING us what was said, they do say they found the 2 girls. Ok, if Hailey WASN'T with 2 girls on Monday, there would not be 2 girls to find to talk to right? It also mentions that it may have been Sun not Mon that she was with them. But again, they also say it was Sunday not Monday that the neighbor saw Hailey TWICE that day even though this neighbor is positive it was Monday.(She has a home business separate from her house and does not work on Sunday).

"<Sparky> Dean said they received the names of the two girls after meeting with sixth grade students."
joe

Yucca Valley, CA

#58 Jan 22, 2012
LE was given the names of the two friends by the woman who thought she saw Hailey with them. Evidentally it wasn't Hailey with them but someone else.
zazz

United States

#59 Jan 23, 2012
Where is her mother living now?

Is she with the boyfriend?

I think they both are guilty and Hailey is not longer among the living. JMO.
zazz

United States

#60 Jan 23, 2012
joe wrote:
LE was given the names of the two friends by the woman who thought she saw Hailey with them. Evidentally it wasn't Hailey with them but someone else.
Do you know for sure LE followed up on that lead?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#61 Feb 2, 2012
Lisa In TX wrote:
I actually worded that wrong. The last time Hailey was seen for certain is when David, her brother, saw her at 9pm on Sun night Dec 26. Unless it is true she was with 2 friends on Monday Dec 27. I am inclined to believe she was because even though LE isn't TELLING us what was said, they do say they found the 2 girls. Ok, if Hailey WASN'T with 2 girls on Monday, there would not be 2 girls to find to talk to right? It also mentions that it may have been Sun not Mon that she was with them. But again, they also say it was Sunday not Monday that the neighbor saw Hailey TWICE that day even though this neighbor is positive it was Monday.(She has a home business separate from her house and does not work on Sunday).
"<Sparky> Dean said they received the names of the two girls after meeting with sixth grade students."
Which just goes to show how much you and Sparky must pay attention. Hailey was at the time of her disappearence, an Eighth grade student. How productive is it to ask the girls two years her junior about her? This is a prime example of how out of touch everyone involved in this case has been. I believe the "two girls" are a myth. Hailey was dead by Mon. afternoon.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#62 Feb 2, 2012
friendofLoneWolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Which just goes to show how much you and Sparky must pay attention. Hailey was at the time of her disappearence, an Eighth grade student. How productive is it to ask the girls two years her junior about her? This is a prime example of how out of touch everyone involved in this case has been. I believe the "two girls" are a myth. Hailey was dead by Mon. afternoon.
You are so right.

And there should have been 2 people arrested. Will they ever be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is mitchell county in a oil boom or not (Aug '14) Mar 24 observer 2
Water Reclamation Plant in Westbrook Jan '15 Thanks for the ch... 1
What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins? (Jan '11) Dec '14 Donna 8,609
News Hailey Dunn's mom not questioned since Texas ch... (May '13) Dec '14 saltliving 12
News Prison guards investigated (Dec '06) Nov '14 joseph 9
News New City Manager Garcia faced indictment in 200... (Jul '14) Sep '14 Jesus 6
All of us cousins in front of our house on Walnut (Jul '14) Aug '14 Sherry 2
More from around the web

Colorado City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]