Anonymous-Florid a

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#21 May 12, 2011
StrayKat wrote:
What misdirections have I described?
Everything.

Nothing you speculated about earlier (Hailey's friends telling LE that Hailey ran away) is substantianed by the article you linked to. The article only states LE interviewed her friends. It says nothing about her friends telling LE that Hailey ran away. LE did not discuss the interviews. No transcripts of the interviews were provided. And after the first week Hailey was reported missing, LE shifted the investigation from runaway to kidnapped-but-still-alive.

Also, to Nat/Star: according to Pete Kampfer, the cadaver dogs unearthed trace evidence from Billie's trash bags in the landfill:

----------

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-200288...

Dogs searching a landfill have turned up evidence in the case of Hailey Dunn, the 13-year-old West Texas girl reported missing in late December, a spokesman for the investigation told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer declined to elaborate about what had been found during a recent search of the landfill in Abilene, about 70 miles east of Colorado City, where Hailey Dunn was reported missing.

"It's a sensitive part of the investigation," Kampfer said. "The cadaver dogs did hit on items at the landfill."
----------
Donna

Dripping Springs, TX

#22 May 12, 2011
StrayKat wrote:
Hi Donna, are you in RR or was it Gtown? We did correspond on email if that is you. I was the one that wanted to go distribute fliers at the University here in SM.
snipped........
It shows that I am in Georgetown for some reason, but that is not where I am.... nor am I in Round Rock, which I assume is what you mean when you say RR. Not too far from either place, though.... And NO, I did not correspond via email with you. Don't know how I could have with no email address for you!
StrayKat

San Marcos, TX

#24 May 14, 2011
Anonymous... kidnapped-but-still-alive?
As for the pedophile, where could I find that info? Do you know what that pedophiles name is?

Donna - you must not be the individual I had been in contact with, sorry.

This is all specualtion as far as I am concerned.
I find it odd that 3 weeks after her disappearance the DPS says she is in hiding and scared to come out.

Since: Apr 11

Houston, TX

#25 May 14, 2011
Anonymous-Florida wrote:
(begin snip:)
Also, to Nat/Star: according to Pete Kampfer, the cadaver dogs unearthed trace evidence from Billie's trash bags in the landfill:(:end snip)
Do you take this to mean that they actually pulled evidence? Because I think I would feel more comfortable (or UNcomfortable is really the way I'd feel) if they said that they actually pulled evidence after it was hit upon by the c-dogs. So I'm asking for your opinion, really, unless you have another great link like this saying that they actually pulled items? Either way is appreciated, thank you.
Mae Hemm

Sneads Ferry, NC

#27 May 17, 2011
StrayKat wrote:
The thing is she said she had not heard from Hailey at all that day. They caught her in a lie. Actually, who are the two girls she was seen with that the LE questioned. After they were questioned that is when they said she was in hiding and scared to come out.
These kids were probably speculating just like we do, LE liked what they heard and may very well be "working" that angle. Doesn't mean it is accurate.
tell it like it is

Mattoon, IL

#28 May 18, 2011
I see cat is still trying to get people to drink her koolaid.....LOL!! She is posting that BS all over the net.
Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#29 May 20, 2011
StrayKat wrote:
I do put a lot of faith in what they know and they have repeated numerous times that there are other suspects. He is currently, the only named suspect. What misdirections have I described? Not one piece of evidence has been released. Why so quick to convict SA?
The evidence and facts of the case will convict Adkins in time.
StrayKat

San Marcos, TX

#30 May 20, 2011
Mae... it is all speculation. I just find it odd that a TX DPS would say that without other criteria involved that would lead them to believe she is in hiding. Reassuring her fellow classmates that they didn't have to worry is BIG.

Tell it... wrong Cat. That Cat is actually there in Ccity, knows most involved including LE, and probably knows more than most of us. And I do love koolaid.

Anon... NOT ONE DAMN PIECE OF EVIDENCE! Where are you going to find facts? Do you honestly believe that the LE has been lying since the beginning. That sure says a lot.
tell it like it is

Mattoon, IL

#31 May 21, 2011
Cat why are you trying to say your not you? I have read so much of your BS to know your writing? Damn even the radio station you work for don't have much on Hailey except dumbass PK once a month. Go take a few more Photo's and post them on your page so you can fight with others over them...... I think you just want attention and have tried to plant yourself in this case from the get go! you are pathetic! IMO

Since: Apr 11

Houston, TX

#32 May 21, 2011
Actually, now I have a craving for koolaid. lol How weird is that? I blame you, Kat, for saying it twice.:) Maybe it's the drought.

And as for what LE says, it took a few blunders from PK, the world's most confusing speaker, and PTombes before I realized we can't really take anything they say at face value.

It'll all come out in the end. Just man, they're really taking a while on this. There's a time to strike, and I hope they haven't missed it.
StrayKat

Odessa, TX

#33 May 22, 2011
I agree with you on PK. Sparky's release is what I am referring to.

Since: Apr 11

Houston, TX

#34 May 23, 2011
You know - I kinda of started to type something about Sparky. I don't think he's nearly the trainwreck that PK is. That being said, I would be happier with more succinctness and clarity and less circle-speak, ya know? I don't think he means it; I think he's just a local-yocal who suddenly found himself having to speak in a way that people not in the area could get correct information from, and just not being really the best at it.

That sounds catty - way more catty than I mean for it to be.
StrayKat

San Marcos, TX

#35 May 26, 2011
I have always wondered about PK's releases... considering that he was an ex employ of FBI.

Many of his updates included... there are other person"s" of interest. MORE THAN ONE?

He seems to play word games. "Shooting at the side of a barn"... makes me wonder if that is a clue.

I read the first story that quoted PToombes about the "depicted" CP being found. That media changed the story within hours... sensationalized it immensely. I just happened to be online and reading that media when it posted.

Since: Apr 11

Houston, TX

#36 May 26, 2011
He does either seem to play word games, or absolutely not think about the consequences of his shot-gun method of choosing phrases - one or the other. And yeah -the media doesn't help because the statements are vague, and media is inaccurate.

Of course, we cant' complain down here. When poor little Jonathon was missing, the Houston media was pathetic, misleading, jumped to conclusions - at least the LE were concise and clear! But lord knows we have experience here with abductions, cp, murder, etc etc.
StrayKat

San Marcos, TX

#37 May 26, 2011
Poor Jonathan... that week sorta threw me for a loop. I still find it hard to believe what was done to that beautiful little guy. Was it ever determined why she abducted him and murdered him so brutally?
The LE down there did a wonderful job on keeping everyone updated on the facts.

Since: Apr 11

Houston, TX

#38 May 27, 2011
I haven't heard anything at all about him after that, Kat. I really still think the stepdad had something to do with it. And no idea WHY it happened to brutally. Just heartbreaking. And yeah - LE did great. The media was just horrible. As always.
Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#39 May 27, 2011
StrayKat wrote:
Mae... it is all speculation. Anon... NOT ONE DAMN PIECE OF EVIDENCE! Where are you going to find facts? Do you honestly believe that the LE has been lying since the beginning. That sure says a lot.
You're wrong.
LE has not been lying. You know this. The investigation has evolved... and changed direction in the process.
Things have changed. Rumors have been weeded out, bs sorted through, misdirections all been played,...and we're left with just one possibility...the SUSPECT...Adkins.

They know the facts. They have a mountain of evidence. They want a rock solid case and will have that when Hailey's remains are located.

At that point you will see your friend (the suspect) whisked away to death row where he can never harm another child...ever.:)
StrayKat

Corpus Christi, TX

#40 Jun 6, 2011
Anon... not one piece of evidence still has not been released. Why so quick to convict?
Anonymous-Florid a

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#41 Jun 6, 2011
StrayKat wrote:
Anon... not one piece of evidence still has not been released. Why so quick to convict?
Because LE says the case is huge and already made and on the verge of being submitted to the Grand Jury:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/may/27/ ..

Toombs said no other action has been taken yet by the county attorney, but he said the matter likely will be presented to a grand jury shortly.
anonymous

United States

#42 Jun 10, 2011
tell it like it is wrote:
Cat why are you trying to say your not you? I have read so much of your BS to know your writing? Damn even the radio station you work for don't have much on Hailey except dumbass PK once a month. Go take a few more Photo's and post them on your page so you can fight with others over them...... I think you just want attention and have tried to plant yourself in this case from the get go! you are pathetic! IMO
You know what I see your posts everywhere striking at Cat...its people like you that should be investigated..she speaks alot of truth why does that concern you so much? Are you concerned about Hailey?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water Reclamation Plant in Westbrook Jan 30 Thanks for the ch... 1
What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins? (Jan '11) Dec '14 Donna 8,609
Hailey Dunn's mom not questioned since Texas ch... (May '13) Dec '14 saltliving 12
Prison guards investigated (Dec '06) Nov '14 joseph 9
New City Manager Garcia faced indictment in 200... (Jul '14) Sep '14 Jesus 6
All of us cousins in front of our house on Walnut (Jul '14) Aug '14 Sherry 2
Is mitchell county in a oil boom or not (Aug '14) Aug '14 I no 1
Colorado City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Colorado City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:08 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:08PM
Cole Beasley Contract: Latest News and Rumors on Negotiations with Cowboys
Yahoo! Sports 1:13 PM
Sources: Cowboys, WR Cole Beasley close on deal
Bleacher Report 6:15 AM
Texans' Best Options to Replace Andre Johnson
Yahoo! Sports 7:02 AM
Greg Cosell's Film Review: DeMarco Murray and his value to Dallas
Bleacher Report 9:23 AM
Report: Chris Canty Released by Ravens