San Marcos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

Judged:

Why has Hailey Dunn's friend not come forward and tell her story. She was seen with Hailey that Monday night... and who was the boy seen with them?

Why did the law enforcement release the info about that 1 text message that was sent? Why is that text so important? They have not released any other info about the reported usage of that phone.
Anonymous

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

Judged:

StrayKat wrote:
Why did the law enforcement release the info about that 1 text message that was sent? Why is that text so important? They have not released any other info about the reported usage of that phone.
The released it to learn whether or not Hailey's friends recognized Hailey's style of texting.

Was the style/grammar/punctuation/ling o typical of Hailey or not her style at all?

That is critical to proving whether or not Hailey made that text, or Suspect made that text.

I believe Shawn texted the message. He drove from Big Spring back to CC in the afternoon just to text that message, in order establish that Hailey was alive and home all day.
zazz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Judged:

You're right Anonymous.

It will eventually be proven that Shawn murdered poor Hailey and her mother covered for him. IMO.
StrayKat

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

Judged:

The friend stated she had not heard from Hailey at all that day... till law enforcement released knowledge of that text.
StrayKat

San Marcos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2011

???
Mae Hemm

Ladys Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

Judged:

We didn't need to see the text in order for LE to quiz Hailey's friends about its validity.
StrayKat

San Marcos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

Judged:

The thing is she said she had not heard from Hailey at all that day. They caught her in a lie. Actually, who are the two girls she was seen with that the LE questioned. After they were questioned that is when they said she was in hiding and scared to come out.
Donna

Dripping Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

Judged:

StrayKat wrote:
The thing is she said she had not heard from Hailey at all that day. They caught her in a lie. Actually, who are the two girls she was seen with that the LE questioned. After they were questioned that is when they said she was in hiding and scared to come out.
Where did you hear that? I hadn't heard anything about anyone saying she was hiding and scared to come out.

Since: Apr 11

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

I have seen this lightly implied before. Wasn't it SA's younger brother that said something about 'they won't be mad- come home now', and I think maybe another friend? I think MB had insinuated that Hailey was scared of SA, but I could be misremembering that.

Since: Apr 11

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

But I hadn't heard a flat out statement "she's scared and hiding"
Anonymous-Florid a

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

StrayKat wrote:
Early in the investigation, when LE considered Hailey a runaway, several family members and friends were asked during interviews, if they could say anything to Hailey, what would they say, they all said something to the effect of, Hailey come home, nobody's angry at you, you have no reason to be scared, we all love you and want you home.
StrayKat

San Marcos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Hi Donna... you can send me a PM down here in SM. I remember everthing that has been released. As for the witnesses... I know one of them, she is a VERY reliable person.

Dean told the students he is confident that Hailey is alive but in hiding, and he asked them to thank police officers for their work when they see them around town.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/10/...

This was after the two girls were questioned. I don't think Sparky has made anymore anouncements on the case since this one. The media started twisting the story after this ran.
StrayKat

San Marcos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Sorry, I was not specific in the earlier post. After the two girls were questioned is when Trooper Sparky said, they are confident she is in hiding.
Anonymous-Florid a

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

The article says nothing of the sort. LE initially treated the case as a runaway case before Hailey's friends were interviewed. The interviews with Hailey's friends never yielded any clues whatsoever. In fact as the interviews with family and friends progressed, LE shifted their approach to a kidnapping/still-alive approach.
StrayKat

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

Anonymous-Florida wrote:
The article says nothing of the sort. LE initially treated the case as a runaway case before Hailey's friends were interviewed. The interviews with Hailey's friends never yielded any clues whatsoever. In fact as the interviews with family and friends progressed, LE shifted their approach to a kidnapping/still-alive approach.
Read the link I provided. That is exactly what Sparky said. The interviews apparently did yield clues. They did not go to the high school after they found the two girls. There was a specific friend that lied and changed their story. I know for a fact that she has been questioned multiple times.
Mae Hemm

Sneads Ferry, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

StrayKat wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the link I provided. That is exactly what Sparky said. The interviews apparently did yield clues. They did not go to the high school after they found the two girls. There was a specific friend that lied and changed their story. I know for a fact that she has been questioned multiple times.
When did BJD first appear go on Nancy Grace?
Donna

Dripping Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

StrayKat wrote:
Hi Donna... you can send me a PM down here in SM. I remember everthing that has been released. As for the witnesses... I know one of them, she is a VERY reliable person.
.........(snipped)
How can I PM you in SM? I'm not all that far from SM.... would be interested in hearing from you 1 on 1 about what you know to be true about this case! Wish I knew how to correspond via e-mail or yahoo messenger directly with you or talk to you via phone!
StrayKat

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Hi Donna, are you in RR or was it Gtown? We did correspond on email if that is you. I was the one that wanted to go distribute fliers at the University here in SM.

I would like to discuss the facts that we do know, also I heard the Tx Rangers were in town today, I hope that they hold a presser tomorrow or release something.

Facts, as far as, I am concerned were released in the beginning, this is all from LE before things went sour in the media.*Dogs tracked to dads then to friends then to motel,*text sent to friend - I know for a fact that several of the different LE involved were at the friends house a few weeks after HD went missing... searching? talking?*sighting with 2 girls walking on Manuel St.(in front of Dad's at the projects),*Sparky saying, she is alive and in hiding,*2 other sightings - with the little boy & with the girl and boy walking by Alco,*report from LE of her being spotted traveling towards Scurry County.

Text messages released - 1
Reported sightings on that Monday released - 1
Reported sightings weeks later released - 1
Why release specifically these sightings? And why would DPS Trooper Sparky Dean guarantee that she is in hiding appr. 3 WEEKS after she goes missing?
Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Judged:

StrayKat wrote:
Hi Donna, are you in RR or was it Gtown? We did correspond on email if that is you. I was the one that wanted to go distribute fliers at the University here in SM.
I would like to discuss the facts that we do know, also I heard the Tx Rangers were in town today, I hope that they hold a presser tomorrow or release something.
Facts, as far as, I am concerned were released in the beginning, this is all from LE before things went sour in the media.*Dogs tracked to dads then to friends then to motel,*text sent to friend - I know for a fact that several of the different LE involved were at the friends house a few weeks after HD went missing... searching? talking?*sighting with 2 girls walking on Manuel St.(in front of Dad's at the projects),*Sparky saying, she is alive and in hiding,*2 other sightings - with the little boy & with the girl and boy walking by Alco,*report from LE of her being spotted traveling towards Scurry County.
Text messages released - 1
Reported sightings on that Monday released - 1
Reported sightings weeks later released - 1
Why release specifically these sightings? And why would DPS Trooper Sparky Dean guarantee that she is in hiding appr. 3 WEEKS after she goes missing?
You seem to put a lot of faith in LE's decisions.
LE dubbed Shaun Adkins the one and only suspect in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn...after chasing down all of the misdirections you've described.

So...explain that.
StrayKat

San Marcos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Judged:

I do put a lot of faith in what they know and they have repeated numerous times that there are other suspects. He is currently, the only named suspect. What misdirections have I described? Not one piece of evidence has been released. Why so quick to convict SA?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Colorado City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Colorado City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Colorado City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Colorado City